Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default Kelly Osbourne Pays Topless Tribute to James Bond

Kelly Osbourne is unleashing her inner Bond girl in a 'Goldfinger'-inspired campaign for the Sky+HD TV channel that has her covered from head to toe in gold body paint. Corset Waist Training
Rocking platinum blonde locks and just a pair of bikini bottoms, the budding designer and 26-year-old starlet is virtually unrecognizable as she poses topless in the ######y ad shot by photographer Andi Southam.
Let's just hope the gold-plated look isn't toxic -- film buffs may remember that the original look women jordans shoes, rocked by character Jill Masterson in the 1964 007 film, suffocated the Bond babe. Oh, but what a good-looking corpse!
"Since my weight loss I'm a lot more body confident in front of the camera," the recently de-inked star says in a release.
"It's not just celebration for Sky+HD, but for me too."
Missing from the shoot are Kelly's tattoos, but Osbourne revealed that she's looking to get rid of some of them permanently cheap nike heels, including a keyboard on her arm and a heart and crossbones on her wrist. "I met with my dermatologist and I'll start the laser treatment as soon as I have time," Osbourne wrote. Get More From StyleList
yilai:nike high heels

Jon Bon Jovi, Rock 'n' Roll's Premiere Family Man_
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links