Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
binwed013

Default it was nigh the period namely the Olympics starte

Oh, I know, I know there ambition be thousands of additional pairs obtaining marital to have the 101010 marrying date, but honest,Grand and Elaborate, this one method alot to us!
We had originally thought of September 18th, 2010 aiming as a somewhat warm fall daytime for our evening wedding but I was open to other proposals. I achieved that the leaves may no be turning colours at then in the park we’re eyeing up so I began to look into October for a fashionable date. Low and behold, when I was sitting there it struck me that Sunday October 10th, 2010 was a more than absolute date. It’s Canadian Thanksgiving weekend! It works so well with our fall(ish) theme. It sounded like a trim fancy but I wasn’t sold yet.
So, for my own curiosity I decided to work out what 101010 translated to. Turns out that 101010 is binary for the 42nd, decimal or ’42′. I quite literally squealed when I figured this out! It was the respond! The answer to life the universe and everything! (Read Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams). It was perfect, we’re such Hitchikers geeks,Wedding Gown, it was absolutely and completely perfect!
I was sitting in front of my computer a few days ago,Only 8 Days Left!!, studying,Spring Summer Wedding Makeup Tutorial - Creating a Beautiful, Flawless Look for 2011..., well, I was supposed to be studying for some appraisal exams but my idea was roaming Anyway,Wedding Gowns, I got to thinking about the wedding date, it was nigh the period that the Olympics started, and the infamous 08.08.08 date. I thought to myself that it would be a actually cool thing to get married on a day like that.
So, behind to my learning (which coincidentally was fall butme calculator certifications) I was preoccupied approximately binary language when it clicked that October 10,Bridal Shops, 2010 was really 101010. (For those who don’t know: binary is basically the language a computer speaks at the quite lowest and most simple class and it made of a combination of ones and zeros or 10 for more click the interlock on).
We’re so pleased with how this worked out and now we’re considering of a few ways apt integrate some geeky ‘Answer’ references into the ceremony. Yes, we’re just that odd!
October 10th, 2010
We have eventually determined above a marriage date! And in the morale of always things solitary and amusing, it has a beautiful special meaning to us.

Sponsored Links