Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
fgfhffl3
First Sergeant

fgfhffl3 is on a distinguished road
Default 公众,大众bose headphone-fashion bites_9845

TIFFANY & CO announced this week that it has signed a new partnership with architect Frank Gehry who will create an exclusive collection to go on sale in April next year.
ROBERT CARY-WILLIAMS has designed the costumes for Britains' flagship modern dance company, the Rambert Dance Company's latest project. The company has returned to Sadler's Wells to perform Curious Conscience, the most ambitious commission by its associate choreographer Rafael Bonachela, this winter. For more information call 0870 737 7737 or visit www.sadlerswells.com.
SADIE FROST sparked rumours that she is back together with Jackson Scott when she posed with him at the premiere of Stoned last night.
ASHES winning cricketer Simon Jones has been signed as the new face of Jaeger. "We are delighted that Simon has agreed to be the face of Jaeger Menswear," Belinda Earl, group chief executive of Jaeger, said this week. "I have always been a huge fan of Jaeger, particularly the suits,timberland sale, and I was delighted to be asked," says Simon.
MATTHEW WILLIAMSON has designed a gorgeous radio, the Intempo KTM-02 DAB, which is selling exclusively at John Lewis for !125 � in aid of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
ONE-TIME Versace model Christian Aguilera is set to marry Jordan Bratman this weekend. We hear the bride will be in Christian Lacroix, while her bridesmaids will be wearing dresses by Kai Milla, wife of Stevie Wonder.
THE chairman of Worcester Magistrates Court issued a statement to the media this week denying that an 18-year-old girl, who had breached the terms of her bail curfew, had been let off wearing an electronic tag because it didn't go with her clothes. "Despite what has been widely reported, Worcester magistrates' decision not to tag Natasha Hughes on November 8 was certainly not based on any element of fashion."
公众,大众
PRINGLE has realigned its business into two separate women's and mens'wear divisions. The luxury knitwear company was previously split into wholesale and retail operations. Karen Schneider, who joined Pringle earlier this year as head of merchandising, has been named head of womenswear while Bill Christie, who has overseen retail for four years, will now head menswear.
fashion bites
[标签:息者]
[标签:起源]
[标签:时光]
CHRISTIAN DIOR chief executive Sidney Toledano was decorated as a chevalier of the Legion of Honor on Tuesday night, watched by John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Marisa Berenson and Carla Fendi, among others. "It's a very happy moment," said LVMH boss Bernard Arnault.
(November 18 2005, AM)
GISELE BUNDCHEN is rumoured to be in line to take over from Uma Thurman as the face of Louis Vuitton. Word has it that Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot photographed her in Ibiza for the forthcoming spring/summer 2006 campaign.
SUPERMODEL Honor Fraser's brother,wilson tennis rackets, the 16th Lord Lovat, is appealing to Frasers across the world to fight against plans for a £560 million power line that will pass through the clan's ancestral lands near Beauly. The 28-year-old aristocrat has sent an email around the world urging everybody to make a stand against the 600 proposed pylons, double the height of existing towers, that will take windfall energy from the Highlands to England. "A fiery email may not be as romantic as a fiery cross but it travels faster and further than a kilted runner," says a friend.
KATE MOSS is rumoured to be taking acting lessons. "The month in rehab gave her plenty of chances to think things over," a source told The Sun. "She is aware that her modelling career cannot last forever. She believes that with some coaching she could do well in films. She's probably got enough money to never work again but she is keen to push herself."
IT may have sold out of the shops, by Stella McCartney's H&M line is still going strong on eBay. At the last count, the most expensive item on offer was the silk wrap dress which is on for £151, more than double it's original retail price. H&M,buy supra shoes, meanwhile, has reported a sales rise of ten per cent for October.
EX-Sixties dollybird Patti Boyd, has become the new face of Viyella. And her contract signals the beginning of a new era for the company. "Belinda Earl over at Jaeger and Kim Winser at Pringle would love to do a Burberry," said company chairman Robert Kimpton this week. "Well, maybe I'd like to be the mother of a Burberry."
STUART ROSE is planning to keep M&S on a roll with a new Limited Collection of fast fashion that went into 73 stores nationwide this week. The 36-piece collection,bose headphone, which was designed from scratch in seven weeks, includes cropped tweed jackets, skinny jeans and culottes. And Rose wants it right on the fashion pulse. "As soon as we realised culottes were going to be hot we upped the spend from a forward commitment of just £500,000 to £5m in just six weeks.
NEAL HAMIL, the co-owner of the Ford Modelling Agency, which is credited with launching the careers of Stephanie Seymour and Naomi Campbell, has retired to his home in Texas. "If you still think you want to be a model, hurry," said PAGESIX.COM. "Neal's last day is December 9."
TOM FORD is thought to be writing a semi-autobiographical screenplay that, he says, could be about "people that you and I could both know".
NAOMI CAMPBELL told Tyra Banks on their famed head-to-head this week that she presented herself as a mega bitch because she was so sensitive. "I put up a defence because I don't want to show my vulnerability," she said. "I put up this 'I'd rather be a bitch' character." Tyra,tory burch, meanwhile, admits that insisted on a closed set for the reconciliation. "I couldn't have done this in front of people," she said.
TYRA BANKS is dating Italian entrepreneur Giancarlo Marcaccini and she is convinced this is the real thing. "I'm not living in fear that I'll never find love anymore," she said. "I want to get married. I want to have kids."

An Unlikely Trio_1124

nike air m公众,大众ax plus-Go East_1455

Buy Sony Ericsson W595 On Contract- Functional And Fashionable_11788

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
fgfhffl3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links