Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
omei226822

Default tory Those parents let memorable moments

I remember an article about the father's exhortations, the last sentence is: not goodbye. , is the station to meet me, no matter how late, never once stopped. Holiday at home this year, who received his phone call like, excited for my dad to hold me turn Qiquan. . . However, after I lay down, Dad asked me calmly, each case. But sometimes she likes to find my stubble,tory burch french wallet, and later my mom, son, the twenty-first, sooner or later, fighting for independence, acid ... ... send me to the station when she cried, is this year, my dad said not to her, she In this way, acid ... ... to go, I went to my dad insisted on sleeping room, before going to bed to speak, asked me if I had a girlfriend, I told him that no, my dad said, a girlfriend on the back house to show us, I joked that you could not afford to be afraid, he said that the two also support it ... ... I remember my dad has always been a very old-fashioned person.
4, from childhood to spoil my dad, my mom's tight control, he secretly me the money that is common. I was in college in Nanjing, home in Henan, one place short holiday back home, my mother a business trip just me and my father, my father had no time to accompany me to overtime, I'll be at home alone Shuangwai Wai three days. Before leaving go to the supermarket to buy a 200 dollar snack, ready to go back to school slowly pass. Dad in the afternoon of the day I'm going to help me clean up after work has been something that I can take the night train back to Nanjing only nine at night more than the grid. Dad insisted on sending me to the train station, through the relationship into the platform, the way I am carrying a large bag which snacks (at least five pounds), my car number in the dozens, we train all the way from the II No more than a dozen, he in front, my hands are empty in the post. I was looking
the father's back to the tears. Dad sent me car, put away the luggage began to sit next to me, uncle, smoke, let them take care of me all the way to it. Dad got off the car window has been waving at me, aunts and uncles around Zuo Yi to say thank you, I burst into burst into tears, I too was not something his mother at home for three days has been playing computer games, no Daddy Dad good chat, Gezhaochechuang watch my father, it seems that a lot of old recently. People say this car really filial daughter, left the father Ku Cheng way, I really was not anything ... ...
5, was his mother: If I had terminal illness, do not rule, and to travel around, come back to do until they want to die. Mother is very calm replied: solemnly into the hall holding her daughter to the case that his daddy all of a sudden, do not like European-style wedding ~ ~ I argue that the very romantic ah ~ ~ macho dad has always been gentle and very sudden the said, his own hands his daughter over to someone else feel really bad, this link is not good! ! ~ ~ ~ Rolling my heart to hear again and again.
7, I remember his mother I have a boyfriend, my mother said not to tell Dad first, that the first hint you tell my dad told my dad later said,stretch jeans, when my father was silent a long time after the sigh tone:
8, came to be her boyfriend get rid of, depressed to death, crazy shopping, less than a month spent two thousand, his mother, the mother said, money with the family said, give you. what singing is said later, Mom always let me back to school the morning send a text message to her. Each time the car ride to the middle of the night, Mom always waiting for me to give her a text message will sleep. Think about it, almost 6 years without a home, and parents are sick, grandpa passed away I do not in, sorry. Suddenly found that parents will soon be fifty, and think of them, not matter what love
, had told myself, if not married the person you love to add a rich man, so that parents have the good. In this life, do not get married to a man to make money, support parents, a lifetime to do their girls ... ... but I must do my mother, birth to a little monster like me to experience the feelings of the parents.
10, when her mother for dinner, said: turned his head and smiled and said:
11, alone, drifting out 2 years, each time sending text messages for parents: if you like happy, not happy to go home ... ... could not stop the tears to fall like ... ...
12 , a university during the May Day, and said to her boyfriend over there to play good. Dad asked me if I send the information back to not go back. I said: do not go back for a few days now! He went back to the article, only 4 words: Like the floodgates of my tears suddenly flood ... ...
13, time is very rebellious, anxious to leave home to prove they can. Month of no contact at home, my mother called me at night: Mom to you. My mother said that, I really was an accident ... ... the same time understand: love, in fact, all the time.
14, a child
dad like to call me and meet with him to buy food
what I used to sell fruit directly to
buy food he likes me he always
little finger I took high school
aunt had lived in a home

He asked me to go shopping with him

I walked behind him to see his little fingers curled
As I look
holding a child I really could not resist ... ...
15,alife everybody mid, regardless of parents opposed to a man ran half of China to find him. I was an only child,asics gel kayano 15 women, dad send text messages every time the phrase is: how parents are OK, but afraid you are too unhappy. Fortunately, I wake up in time I do not leave now killed her parents.
16, just graduated from work once, the boss a little color, always eccentric's. Dad called, and my father said:
17, in the field school, are her mother responsible for the cost of living, but my father was asked. One day my father got drunk, called me and said, What!
My mother kept this message I have been with
19, I am studying in the field, parents are sent to the station every school. Usually a train ticket, buy a platform ticket it only if necessary to buy two tickets bought by someone else. Sending station when the last pressed for time, just bought a standing tickets. So send me only one pit father, and mother separated by glass doors Sea. A smile on my face, my heart began to cry. Because I saw my mother cry, she looked at me ... ... can not stand! Car when the father's eyes were red, I've never cried in front of them, each time smiling, but in fact is fighting back tears, almost suffocated! Other car to open but not a father, I splashed Wow ~ ~ ~ ~ Oh ... ...
actually quite funny ~
20, after no matter what I Dieyue, Vice dishes prepared at home gave me ... ...
21, sophomore birthday, and students are playing in the bar, Dad received message, said: was particularly loud, we look at you, think it was the happiest day of my life.
22, for the first time in the field, the work of 2 months to go home. And family said her boyfriend pick me up. Morning arrived, they received a father's phone: home, start and find a boyfriend, jealous! like an excuse for a long time, but also a deliberate and not particularly the reason I could not refuse. eat dinner, get you home ... ...
23, small tube strict mother, she always gave me that things at home had no pocket money under one roof. Dad is very fond of me, be spoiled. Every time I'm walking, especially to catch up with my holiday, it will give me money
. Certain times, I do not leave home, Dad would travel, which means we have no way to transfer the. Dad said that the money inside the drawer in my house, I was afraid my mother will take things to see. So ... ... dad sent me a text message: big money to your bookshelf in the living room on the left bottom third layer, one called I got home, stepped on the arm of the sofa,chukka timberland, smooth turn from the book which was 500 dollars ... ... ... ... easy to do really want to cry ... ...
24, the day before college, grandfather, grandmother, mother, I cry tears of spin, sent me to school, father cried on the train ... ...
25, SARS is the year I hold back the phone, crying in the dying breath the next morning at the school gate wearing a mask to see my parents holding a neighborhood open letter to do a 3 hour drive from the suburbs to see the city I went to look at me as I was at school but also the only school outside of their atypical pneumonia which I'm really afraid of that year ... ... that I want to cry every time I think even they would under the knife when you need around you.
26, I read in high school in the county's only fully enclosed Dugao San Sunday afternoon can go out at noon the day of that year ran out of school to sneak out of my father hit the Internet just to see me at noon that day to find that I hit a My meal was gone I called my father to buy books that I am a father believed to sleep in the bed that night, how could not sleep in the bed was removed more than an hour the result was out of bed to start his own a hours of night train has left the muddy road for half an hour (then into the county's roads in repair) to give us was crying I apologize that was my second time I saw my father cry it has been engraved In my mind when I think I feel I am very filial.
27, his father drank too much yesterday, also called me and said that working in the field easy to find, can not find on the home, keep your father, mother received a telephone call is not found on the home, we keep starting you at the time was crying ~
28, third year at home when the accident when I saw on the road to watch the backwards of the electric car that my dad was special, as I panicked hurry home for a ride home Where to see father intact supper ready for me .. I do it while eating supper while suppressing cry ... ...
29, I lost love, remember my mom told me that big of a deal, and days, not any falling down, falling down even if the mother also wore it to you! Cry Xilihuala ~ ~ ~
30, there are times and fought with his mother, a month not to call home, sent a text message late mother: her daughter, a call to the mother, mother to you, the recent Mom can not sleep, think of you began to cry. Read cry, hate yourself, Mom I'm sorry.
31, 08 years to the Canadian study, a time to the Canadian people do not know, dragging his lone three gigantic suitcase at the airport three hours in the car, and finally to the hostel, acute the life of a father and mother call, call is connected, and her mother a voice hoarse, his daughter you here? Yet? Successfully got it? Mom really confused how not to take the time to buy you a world pass, you are to do in Canada? Good clear telephone voice ah. I bolted tears. Transfer study in Britain in 2010, his father said, tired, come back, hit the car when it rains poured not bad, eat whatever you want, do not be afraid to spend money, have a father too! Dad did not know terribly expensive taxi Britain do not know really ridiculously high prices! Miss you this time! Want to come! Oh, to be healthy and happy you! I really love you out! Too much love too much love!
32, flew to the North from the South to go to school. I do not often call my parents. always come first hit her mother, then said and done ... .... are to each other said parents do not hang up .. then I asked to speak: sentence: tidy the. pick up again tomorrow. the time is just 100 pounds. less than 100 kg. your mother I will be sad ... good. hung up ah.
33, University of times, each time over to the school holidays, my parents always drove me to repeat my house where the three counties to school by train each stop, I'm afraid to turn around, every time progress are a freak, my mother gave me red eyes, said: silly woman crying and then they even look at the iron railing next to me on the train before they put the walk, it is clear there is one, just sit , received her mother's message: daughter, mother to you, you're gone, I feel empty. At that time,娶有女人味的女人,男人最幸福!, had wept.
34, one year birthday (my birthday usually is a holiday) morning to get up washed back into the house to see my dad finished in a moment to use a landline dial-up came from my house set a mobile phone ring tones happy birthday song while I wash my time on the house.
35, the day before the Internet when my father, turned his head and solemnly said to me, December 22, 2012, the three of us will be together, right, and your boyfriend family.
36, from childhood and his father does not and, to a quarrel turned upside down. Live at home after graduating from junior high school, from farther and farther. Start times a week back home a month later, and then half a year later, and finally drifted into the other half of the earth once a year. And this time away for more than seven years, are still floating. Home this summer because of an unexpected bad things, and his father quarreled fiercely, and he even took my passport, tickets are confiscated. Finally, of course, my father or to compromise, but he is sad and angry tone said something to me: anyway, no matter how you like the last, the family's door is always open ... ... a time, so I do not say out.
37, when the high school senior, the evening review of late, so waking up. My mother told me to come later, wake me up, she would be washed, and then go out to buy me breakfast, I would like to What to eat what she would buy. I later packed up and my mom came back to buy a breakfast, I began to eat, had finished her classes. One morning forget what the reasons are to buy my own breakfast, walked piece of breakfast, when the owner asked me, ah, today you're here too? Your mother?
words were not said, tears began to fall ... ...
38, I suddenly remembered the plane up in Melbourne after her mother turned to me cry ~ Daddy do not know where to go hide when I was still ~ My mother said I laughed so big, and not the first time sent me to go. So I went to Melbourne, my mother told me that she did not dare enter my room, afraid to see what I will cry ... ...
39, 18-year-old boy is not sensible for a lot of money by more than 1 Dad Dad said nothing to help me after my mother know that this thing is still a long time I did not go home when her mother came to me I hide in my dorm room door, how are willing to open the door after the tears to flow continuously in the door my mother said father was ill offenders the surgery do not blame them to me to see I was 20 years old to accompany them to sing and kiss my father gave me my baby sing my tears flow a lot of fear that they dare not sad I'm sorry mom and dad will let her daughter grow up Well ... you ... like you hurt you hurt you, after all I did before I left the rest of the hearts to open our family very happy.
40, a child my parents had been working in Suzhou, home ..... and I'm reading ... only to see my parents over the summer, sophomore end of the summer back Shengze dad drove me to the station, I that he went home, opened to the car from Wujiang Shengze stop, stop ... ... dad gave me two pieces of fruit and a cup of soy milk pancake, and said: you do not eat your morning ... ... silly old man, driving chase more than a hundred years just to get a meal to breakfast ... ...
41, remember when taking pictures in the Huaguoshan the peak, did not notice the cliff in the next few steps. Really dangerous ... or dad ... then come see it. After many years listening to my mother talk about this thing, Dad said that if I do not really care at that time fell off, he does not intend to go home, lost his daughter, certainly jump directly to the. Then mom told me, and the two cried ... ...
42, disobedient child, my father hit me a slap in the face last straw, food that I ate two tears left, but looked up to find my father deep head buried in the bowl - I cried because he was also worse than that!
43, my dad always said that the poor girl has been raised the son of eutrophication control my cost of living, but I rarely get sick once in the sick outside the school is not really serious with the family say was somehow more then thousands of Cary ... ...
44, I go to school in Tianjin, father working in Beijing, New Year's Day three days to find my father. One night, my father asked me, do you hungry. I said, not hungry. After a while, Dad asked, do you really hungry. I very much doubt looked at my father said, hungry ah. Also after a while, the father said, do not you hungry, I'm hungry. I said, you do point fast food. Dad said, that you, not be hungry for you. I said, hungry, hungry. Dad said, that I do not eat. Later,timberland cheap 十句经典, I quickly say, yeah I'm hungry hungry. Results dad especially happy to be the kitchen below. Every time I think I would feel very bad, it is not good enough.
45, high school, said her mother one day to see a doctor look in on me, but also bought my favorite banana, I asked her she said no matter what illness, the family cow is to be stepped on his foot, and I Look Mom, a hoof prints Zihei stomach, my mother was gone I looked at the banana crying, then mom told me that when she thought he was worn away internal organs may never see me again, checked that nothing serious hastily to see me! Home grown more they want to do more!
46, the junior high school that would be, I want the world to go to school that much rain, leg rheumatoid mother (father working away from home) still insist on sending me to the station. From our village to the town's station, 30 minutes of road cycling's mother will not push my car very hard to put my luggage to the station. In the village through a large puddle, the mother suddenly fell, and fell to the floor of the mother said: I used to cart the next day my mother was afraid I would not let his arm acid literally ... ... so many years, I always forget my mother kneeling in puddles in the scene.
47, often before the TV broadcast news that the education of youth suicide, I ask out of curiosity my dad said, follow you,
48, junior year, my dad bought the first phone in life (I did not know.) One day, I received a text message and told me to take good care of the body. Then tears, ah! To know that my dad was illiterate basically not send text messages. Speaking of New Year home was my mother
said this, my dad sent me a piece of text messages to their own gestures in the paper for a long time tears flowed again, Ben is not it! Because he will not only play with the alphabet strokes. Now give me a message and sometimes spelling.
49, my dad has a half-day in the newspaper Canoeing send me a message saying Dad said !
50, this year I had students call me when my mother and I took it, there began to put the birthday song, put put English from Chinese, Korean release is done and the English, and finally my mom, how, nice bar, which give you love to listen to it again. I'm on the phone side and wept.
51, my dad is very old-fashioned people, do not express their feelings or something. My mother told me last time, her father bought me a cup. He said, how to only buy one, give me a girl to buy the same. My mother, your child does not like the way it is. My dad said, no, must buy, I'll tell her to use the same!
still the blues.
52, my father sick ah examination results are not even afraid of it bad. I'm away at college and then he and I said > 53, very low self-esteem for some time, one night, and lie with her mother to speak.
me: mom you say if I do not how to do anything after?
Mom: You just waste my time have reared you, ah
tears to his eyes hanging out
54, I Niangshui your mother !!!autumn of the year season, heavy rain, because it is not out at noon, in the dormitory to sleep. Suddenly someone says Because their relationship has not been very mild, the face of such a scene was still a little unable to fit in, arms out from the mother until his father's warm steamed buns, the moment of collapse.
57, there are times my dad on business, my mother one at home.. Temporary work, and I told her I have a boyfriend out to dinner, do not go back. Said my mother miserable Well, then I go home those days. After a child later, she called and said: > Mother is also spoiled it ... ...
58, I am in Canada studying computer idiot Zanba suddenly one day I sent an email titled Urgent! !
says: I sent a few pictures to see,the north face body warmer 马化腾入选《时期》影响! I miss you!
59, junior high school my mother went abroad to earn money for my school. So I Middle School that year, my mother returned, they divorced. I did not take the exam. My mother remarried. I left home and vowed never to go back.
Year two years ago, listening to the sound of firecrackers outside, I am a person in the dormitory those days, my mom suddenly called to say, my father's sister in South Korea after I found a boyfriend, family conditions Yes, if I marry in the past, can I buy a set of buildings, to my mother and my father after the two places abroad.
I was howling on the phone, you as a house and took me two places to go abroad to sell, and angry and hung up.
I hung up the phone, my mom did not call back.
week later, my mother called, I was cold tone, response, she finally choked with sobs and I said, if you do not want to marry to go to Korea, my mother will not force you to. Do you think I really care about that house and the number of places you go abroad. I just want you to live a few years, you did not get off from the junior high school have doubled back to your motherly love ... ...
my side crying speechless ... ...
60, 2007 年 11 月12, first went to donate blood, although the mother firmly opposed to the countless times I donate blood, but I'm still in the car out of the blood Xidan 400cc. Back to school, at night my mom called me as usual, I have repeatedly asked he could not tell her I donate blood, but,
one took a mobile phone, the first sentence is: , is standing in the rain like a criticism: I would have no adverse reactions, suddenly feeling dizzy, very uncomfortable. Half an hour later, the mother telephoned again, I do a good job of preparing to accept harsh tone, but the absolute surprise, the mother said to me gently in particular let me drink more water, eat more red dates, attention to rest, eat right, do not be afraid to spend money, hang up the phone to sleep quickly, do not stay up late ... ...
I sat in the dormitory, listening to the phone, and finally could not control the tears pouring down ... ...
PS: These are typical of most Chinese parents who moved to appear ... ...
I really cried watching ... ... homesick yet? Give parents a call! ! !

Sponsored Links