Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
tools514
First Lieutenant

tools514 is on a distinguished road
Default Office Home And Student 2010 X64 Sony Accidentally

TryPC Magazine Digital Edition: Now Only $1.50Month PCMag Utility Library Subscribe for full access and a new file every month > > Free Email Newsletters Sign Up for free email updates from PCMag: Daily news, new products,Windows 7 Starter X64, security, deals, DIY,Microsoft Office 2010 X64, and more > > RSS Feeds Get PCMag.com headlines on your desktop with RSS > > PCMag on Facebook Connect with the PCMag Community on Facebook > > PCMag on Twitter Follow our Editors, PCMag Coverages and blogs > > Sony Accidentally Tweets PS3 Jailbreak Code A 40-digit jailbreak code for the Sony Playstation 3 is making the rounds on Twitter after a Sony marketing account accidentally re-tweeted the code posted by a 24-year-old software developer. On Tuesday night, New York City-based Travis La Marr, or @exiva on Twitter, tweeted the 40-digit root key to @TheKevinButler with the cryptic message,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, "Come at me." Kevin Butler is a character from Sony's Playstation 3 commercials that became so popular, the company turned him into a spoof spokesman for its Playstation products. After La Marr's tweet, Kevin Butler responded by re-tweeting the entire jailbreak code and a playful message, "Lemme guess...you sank my Battleship?" It didn't take long for Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) to realize that its ######## spokesman, managed by ad agency Deutsche in Los Angeles, had spread the jailbreak code around Twitter. The careless retweet shocked even La Marr. "I did not at all expect a reply from whoever maintains the account," La Marr told PC Mag. "The fact that they retweeted me, including the key, well, that was just ...unheard of." In a followup tweet he posted, "My life is complete. Sue yourself, Sony" accompanied by a TwitPic of the code, which has already been deleted from Kevin Butler's page. Others on Twitter have been thanking La Marr for "sticking it to the man," as one tweet read. Why did La Marr,Office Pro Plus 2010 64bit, who doesn't even own a PS3, do it? "I posted the Key online because I'm a huge believer in the fact of if you buy a piece of hardware, it's yours. I posted it to encourage hardware freedom.... I didn't post the key to condone piracy in any way," he said. Furthermore La Marr, like many in the gaming community, was incensed by Sony's aggressive clampdown on Playstation 3 hackers. In January, after suing the now-infamous PS3 hacker Geohot, aka George Hotz, and the 'fail0verflow' group of hackers, for attempting to release the PS3's root key, SCEA won a restraining order against the hackers. The company is also reportedly planning to subpoena YouTube, Facebook, PayPal, and others to track down personal details for other famous PS3 hackers. "This just seems very excessive to me, and I hope that Google stands up for their members rights in this situation," La Marr said. Sony wasn't immediately available to comment. Editor's Note: This story was updated at one:00pm ET with comments from La Marr. For the top stories in tech,Office Home And Student 2010 X64, follow us on Twitter at @PCMag.
tools514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links