Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:03 AM   #1
omem916678
Lieutenant Colonel

omem916678 is on a distinguished road
Default mbt shoes on sales ----- subversive sentiment majo

Year December 1, 2007, do not know what crazy and not Zhou Zheng, to confused, to the lake with friends, walking the cut. Subversion of the process of a big deal, so many of my insights.
starting at 6 am elated, The result is taken to a nearby small coal mines. Our original plan was direct from the red car to the mountain town and then hoisting the. In this way, we have no reason to increase more than 4 hours away full.
trip start having trouble usually want to can not think of: a small stream. In peacetime, it would be very happy place, you can wash your face, camera, can play in the water ... ... ... .... Unfortunately, we are not ordinary tourists, we have to hiking, walking shoes are wet by water taboo. Who are charged with nearly 40 pounds or so of the mountaineering bags, crossed the stream became a challenge, everyone is almost four limbs and use, was over the stone is covered with moss creek.
3 个 hour later, we're approaching the top of the mountain. Difficult and there, mountain mudslide destroyed, we must climb by the mud, rocks, construction waste (halfway up the mountain in the repair of tourist facilities) consisting of steep slopes. In front of a small piece of mud, I felt the feeling of approaching death. One foot down, feet stuck out a foot,tory burch discounts, afraid of the fear of making my body buried as crazy as Superman in the mud running N steps, to the dry place. But the difficulty does not end, less than 50 meters of steep slopes, we spent a full 30 minutes to go. All the people are seriously depleting the strength.
on the platform, trying to rest, heard faint cries of a woman. More fortunate to find, in the steep slopes on the other side actually have another team walkers, 3 women and one man was trapped in the middle of a steep slope. We rescued one of them, the rest of the work to the local construction workers - we do not have time to waste, there are even more difficult road ahead of us, and time is running out, will soon be dark .
nothing to the rest of the way described. From 4:50 until 8:30, we have to bow my head forward,ugg Put down Put down, full of frost in the world, we are sweating wearing unlined. Future is dark, completely covered with the so-called thin ice on the road ahead, visibility is less than one meter, do not turn on the lights, looking down to see the road is dark. Looked up and about 2-3-meter tree, bamboo,mbt shoes on sales, shrubs, cover the road into a section of the cave, we are doing in the cave entirely mechanical motion. No future,Wrong number, no hope, not even the feeling of danger, because the road again to face danger for us all numb, stop and freeze to death, went over perhaps killed, simple as that, everything seems easy, machinery. 2 friends left behind, and in the quiet of the mountains, no matter how we are howling, that is not answered, which means they must be very far away from us, or even possible ... ... ... ... ... No one ever come to them, perhaps Only experienced anything like this people have this experience: You know that the people behind the very difficult and even dangerous, but weak is extended. Only comfort each other: they have a person tent, camping at any time, although we all know that this is impossible.
8 out past that we appeared in front of two lights. 2 lights can be hard to imagine such an impact on the human impact, it seems that the most beautiful neon signs all over the world and no one ten thousandth of its beauty. We increase the pace of the block to move forward, not as exciting as those lyrical novel written support our destination, the reality is, 2 minutes later we had reason to re-slowly, mechanical foot, the body, physical , the plateau does not allow us to continue to air all excited.
finally reach our destination, and the anxious middle of the whole 1 hour,asics gel intensity, until the last two companions arrived, rejoice! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
2 days early in the morning,tory burch ballerina, down in the shadows enveloped each one of us,tory burch flats on sale, full of ice and water, mountain, 60 degrees above the steep slopes, next to the cliff. This continues to the dead. At this time we finally understand the truth a good man rewarded, to save the people there yesterday, the cable car ride up the newly completed, the original site they are responsible relatives, to help them for yesterday, of course, eager to invite us go with the cable car, quack! ! ! !
that sentiment:
about regret: There is no absolute, naturally, there is no absolute regret, 1 hour up the mountain, I regret bringing so much stuff. After 3 hours until the ceiling, I regret to bring their own. To the top of the hill, when the cold and hunger, how much I regret a little something. 2 Days in the mountain, the beautiful scenery and makes me regret not bringing their own.
on a stick: a stick and his wife on the same look for to do not change. Into the mountains to find a stick, how to look is not pleasing to the eye,tunisha black mbt World World, and so lost, for the N roots, only to find the root or the first well, Kuanghan in ... ... ... ... ... ...
on the good deeds: help people when we must help, or you could pay the blood price, imagine the day before does not help those trapped, we really could be trouble down the road, glad about ... ... ... ...
on perseverance: Many people say that the physical outside is the perseverance to climb this mountain I think this is the shit. Not so much perseverance, as it is fear more appropriate point. Afraid of death, fear of being despised companion, travel companion is the fear of delays led me to the last key to success.
2 天 sentiment so much, old enough! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1
omem916678 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links