Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
dfsdf00zq
Warrant Officer

dfsdf00zq is on a distinguished road
Default discount asics shoes -Vintage Levi 201's sell on e

Vintage Levi 201's sell on ebay for $36,099
Apparently gold is not the only valuable substance one can bring out of a gold mine. If you're particularly lucky,mbt walking shoes, you may score a pair of Levi's.
These Jeans are vintage, like really vintage (yeah 1890's vintage). They were taken down a mine in the Mojave desert around 1895,visvim shoes com, they made their reappearance on eBay some 110 years later and went for a very healthy $36,099.00(US). Why the miner left them there is not known, but we're sure if he'd seen how much they've sold for he'd be pretty pissed.
From the eBay page;
This old pair of LEVIS were found in a mine in the Rand Mining District,discount asics shoes, on the Mojave Desert,asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66,. California. They are covered in candlewax from the candles the miner was using to light the tunnel he was working in. They were found with and old paper bag with the name of a mercantile store which operated between 1895 and 1898 in the town or Randsburg. Their was also a gunny sack with the initials A.P.K. and Randsburg marked on it. A.P.K. is through to be Adam P. Kuffel who was a partner in the mercantile store.
On a strange note the jeans have not yet been authenticated by an expert,christian louboutin boot, so we'll be sure to tell you if they turn out to be ########. Now please excuse me while I go bury a pair of T(K)subi's in the backyard.
topics related articles:

The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene_2243

Discount A&F Outerwear -New Rock & Republic S

nike air -Another Look at Wale’s “Copp
dfsdf00zq is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links