Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
8g8i4i3n
Private

8g8i4i3n is on a distinguished road
Default Lutz and Patmos Takes Flight – Fashionista Fashi

Now if only I could buy the fantastic rabbit fur arm warmers and not feel a little bad about it… ,Lela Rose Resort We Can’t Decide What We Want More, Her Co
One of my favorite items was a gray sweater with worn-in holes and rips, which was a collaboration piece with Carine Roitfeld. L&P has collaborated with artists and celebrities like Sofia Coppola, Christy Turlington, and L’Wren Scott to create special pieces–the portion of the profits from these items is donated to charity.
Tina Lutz and Marcia Patmos did their ornithology research by reading antique bird books and took inspiration from the colors of birds and the concept of wings. This meant that their FW10 collection was filled with dusty rose, grays of all shades, black,Milan Fashion Week Fall 2011 The Ten Best Collections – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, olive green,New Era Caps, and a pop of electric blue, as well as plenty of Dolman sleeves.
What really made Lutz and Patmos’ collection stand out was that it hit the perfect balance between sensible and fashionable. The trousers were comfortable and pocketed, the silk tops reversible, and the rabbit fur accessories were knit – meaning they were furry inside and out. They also showed these glorious knit sweaters that were handmade by a women’s knitting collective in Uruguay. They were perfect for a frigid day.
Posted in:
Fall 2010 New York, Fashion Shows, Fashion Week Lutz and Patmos Takes Flight By Steff Yotka Friday, Feb 12,Yes, You Can Still Run a Successful Couture House – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, 2010 / 1:00 PM GMT -5
Who knew birds could be such great inspiration for a wearable FW collection?
8g8i4i3n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links