Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
tools514
First Lieutenant

tools514 is on a distinguished road
Default office Standard 2010 x64 Windows Activation TheD

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Del.icio.us Share on StumbleUpon Share on Digg Share on Reddit Share on Technorati Share on Newsvine Welcome for the Day-to-day Reviewer
The Everyday Reviewer selects only the world's high blogs (and RSS feeds). We sift by thousands of weblogs everyday to existing you the world's most effective writers. The blogs that we contain are authoritative on their respective area of interest subjects and are widely read through. To become included within the Each day Reviewer is a mark of excellence. Windows Activation I put in my OEM Windows premium and it activated by itself...I then had to reinstall my network controller and now it will be declaring i need to activate windows again. How do i repair this? Report this thread: Thedailyreviewer.com is really a family members friendly site. You can report spam, request post elimination right here. We will get any inappropriate content removed inside 24 hrs. < 6 Answers > Answer Number 1 >> Re: Windows Activation
midair723 wrote: I installed my OEM Windows premium and it activated by itself...I then had to reinstall my network controller and now it happens to be declaring i might need to activate windows again. How do i repair this?Activate it again.-- Paul-B Answer Number 2 >> Re: Windows Activation
I tried to activate it once again but it says my key is already in use"Paul-B" wrote: midair723 wrote: > I installed my OEM Windows premium and it activated by itself...I then > needed to reinstall my network controller and now it truly is saying i desire to > activate windows once more. How do i fix this? Activate it yet again. -- Paul-B Answer Number 3 >> Re: Windows Activation
midair723 wrote: "Paul-B" wrote: > midair723 wrote: > > > I put in my OEM Windows premium and it activated alone...I > > then needed to reinstall my network controller and now it can be declaring > > i have to activate windows again. How do i repair this? > > Activate it once more. > > -- > Paul-B > I tried to activate it once more but it says my key is already in use Use the telephone activation process... explain to the Microsoftcontact what and why and they'll give you a new activation code.-- Paul-B Answer Number 4 >> Re: Windows Activation
Use the telephone activation method and tell them what you did. It did not activate yet again since the presence of new NIC card can easily be considerd as trying to install it on a different computer since the new NIC has a different MAC address."midair723" <midair723discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEAE1B73-7345-40CA-83FC-B98CDFC22304microsoft.com...I tried to activate it again but it says my key is already in use "Paul-B" wrote: midair723 wrote: > I installed my OEM Windows premium and it activated by itself...I then > had to reinstall my network controller and now it's declaring i will need to > activate windows once more. How do i resolve this? Activate it once more. -- Paul-B Answer Number 5 >> Re: Windows Activation
Activate via phone."midair723" <midair723discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:214D9D70-1025-4EF0-8124-824E54D259EBmicrosoft.com...I put in my OEM Windows premium and it activated alone...I then needed to reinstall my network controller and now it really is stating i want to activate windows once again. How do i repair this? Answer Number 6 >> Re: Windows Activation
You should have put in the drivers first"midair723" <midair723discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:214D9D70-1025-4EF0-8124-824E54D259EBmicrosoft.com... I installed my OEM Windows premium and it activated itself...I then had to reinstall my network controller and now it really is declaring i want to activate windows again. How do i repair this? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other related questions
Activation Failure, Specific Question Re: Activation Work-Around Vista Windows Update Jan 27Th Causes Re-Activation Of Windows Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Re-Activation I Cant Activation Windows Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Activation Windows Vista Oem Re-Activation Re Activation Of Windows Vista Windows Vista Activation Windows Activation Error Windows (Vista) Activation Windows Activation Question Windows Vista Activation Windows Activation Problem... Windows Vista Activation Windows Activation Issues Windows Activation Issues Trouble With My Windows Activation Windows Activation Error Windows Activation Failure Windows Activation Error Windows Activation: 3 Days Activation Vs Windows Genuine Windows Vista Activation Activation Vs Windows Genuine Windows Vista Activation Windows Activation Error Windows Activation Being Redonkulous Activation Vs Windows Genuine Windows Vista Activation Windows Vista Activation Windows Vista Activation Windows Vista Rc1 Will Not Activation Windows Activation In 3 Days? Windows Activation Error Windows Vista Wants A New Activation Code Activation Failure, Specific Question Re: Activation Work-Around In april when I was struggling,microsoft office Home And Student 2010 serial key, an Elevated MS tech who suggested I reformat my hard drive described the "In Place" clean install using my purchased Vista Ultimate Upgrade Dvd. I forgot. Just Examine Paul Randall's description. But here's the thing: I'm half way by way of, didn't do Part II,microsoft office 2007 Professional activation, the install/upgrade from Vista itself yet. So from the intervening 7 days of my temp. activation, I already installed a zillion programs on my new hard drive, on my original vista machine, spending much time and effort, having to call software people for new unlock codes etc. I should know this but don't : Will the new inplace upgrade that I do, if I go this route, wipe out the installations of these programs? Wil the programs themselves remain on the Vista drive (after I "upgrade" it), and if they remain, will they function without needing reinstallation?? The history behind this is in a previous post...
Jim Vista Windows Update Jan 27Th Causes Re-Activation Of Windows Hello Vista Ultimate downloaded and set up 2 updates yesterday including Office Live Add-In. This morning when I booted my PC I got "Your copy of Windows has been activated successfully" then "You may be the victim of counterfeit software. Windows Dreamscene etc.." What's all that about? Any ideas? Windows Activation This is really a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C84497.CA459F50
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I just took a stick of ram out of my pc to work on another. I get this =
message from Vista stating that Hardware changes have been dected and =
now I have to reactive Windows. Anyone know why this is happening. I am =
not paying Microsoft for their tech help when this was thier screw up to =
begin with. Any suggestions? Thanks --=20
Chris Denny ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C84497.CA459F50
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16587" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just took a stick of ram out of my pc =
to work on=20
another. I get this message from Vista stating that Hardware changes =
have been=20
dected and now I have to reactive Windows. Anyone know why this is =
happening. I=20
am not paying Microsoft for their tech help when this was thier screw up =
to=20
begin with. Any suggestions?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>Chris Denny</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><BR></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C84497.CA459F50-- Windows Activation This morning there were 2 updates applied to my Vista Ultimate and now I am getting a hardware change notification and am being required to re-activate my product. It truly is suppose to expire in 2 days. When I try to re-activate, I get "Product ID already in use", and it suggest I purchase another Key code. I did not change any hardware on my pc. processor - AMD 4200+ dual core
mobo - ASUS A8NE
RAM - 2gigs
Video - XFX GeForce7800GT Express
HDD #1 - Maxtor 74 gig Raptor 10,000 rpm
HDD #2 - Maxtor 250 gig 7800 rpm Windows Activation Finally, after recovering Windows Vista from a reinstallation of W2k3 in other partition, I log in but it appears a message that I have to activate Windows. I have chosen the Re-type serial number and the automated phone system but I get the message "Authentication Failed" with the following error 0x800705B4 and does not allow me to continue working.
Does anybody know what this means and how to solve it? I downloaded this version from the official Microsoft Center Windows Activation Evertime I start my machine I always get the Windows Activation screen, when I click on the Activate Windows online now button I get the following error message "Authentication failed with the following error: 0x800705B4" I also have the computer hooked up on the internet. Windows Activation i have just bought a machine from a friend and with it was given windows vista 64 bit. Being paranoid I did a full format and put in everything from scratch using the vista disk and product key supplied. I have the original hologram disk and case and the sticker which i have placed onto my computer case as directed however when i try to activate via the net i am told that the product is already registered and i want to purchase another licence. the software is only put in on one machine what do i want to do Windows Re-Activation I am in computer maintenance at my school.. and we recently got 10 licenses to run Vista. The first day went well, but after rebooting each computer Vista popped up and said we want to Re-Activate. I just reloaded it and thought that might help. The next day, almost every person in my class with Vista on their computer had had that same thing happen. What do we do? We cant even have regular class anymore due to our computers not working! Please Help! I Cant Activation Windows No puedo activar mi windows vista dice que la llave que tengo ya a sido activada alguna ayuda? Windows Activation I have been using Windows Vista on a Compaq laptop for about 6 months. I have received the below error message several times and the only way I have been able to resolve is by doing a complete recovery. There must be a better way to resolve.
Windows Activation
The Windows Vista Home Premium product key you typed is invalid for activation.
o Access your computer with reduced functionally. This will allow you to buy a product key online.
o Type a different product key
o Contact HP to help resolve this problem I use the product key printed on the bottom of the PC. The software was preinstalled. When I call Microsoft, they tell me if Vista was preinstalled I have to contact manuf. (HP). When I call HP, they tell me to do complete recovery. Any suggestions to fix this problem would be very much appreciated. Windows Activation Hi, just been looking at the windows activation page on my new PC, Where it says product ID: it has a list of numbers in this order= 5
numbers - 3 numbers - 7 numbers - 5 numbers Non of these numbers match what is on the sticker on the back of the
machine! On that sticker it's a mix of numbers and letters. Do I just click continue with the line of numbers which is already
there, or do I insert the number and letter combination which is on my
sticker? I posted this in another forum and one person said the id that is
already there and the key on the sticker should be different! The other
person said delete the numbers and put the letter and numbers from the
sticker in there! So which is the correct answer? Thanks -- Avo Windows Activation I had to replace my motherboard because of a power surge (I've now bought protection - better late than never!) and when I tried to boot up my computer I got a message saying that Vista couldn't boot but it would try and repair the installation. Within the event it couldn't and it asked for the installation disc. Vista put in OK but it would no longer accept the Product Key saying that my disc was for an upgrade (correct) and not for a clean installation. ObviouI now appear to have two expensive choices:
1 To buy a new key
or
2 To ask for Windows technical support which I have to pay for
Can anybody please help me with a lower cost option? Windows Activation System properties says Windows is Activated, but everything else says it is not, or is not Genuine, have tried to validate many times without sucess. Started today 08-24-07. Everything worked fine up until now. Windows Activation Hi,
I am trying to activate Windows Vista N and and I will get an error code 0x8007232B. More information gives as the description DNS names does not exist. Any ideas? Windows Activation I put in my OEM Windows premium and it activated itself...I then had to reinstall my network controller and now it is saying i have to have to activate windows again. How do i fix this? Windows Activation When i activate my windows error message come to me it shown as A problem occured when windows tried to activate, Error Code 0xC004E003 Windows Vista Oem Re-Activation I bought a load of new kit (including motherboard, graphics card, more memory and new CPU). Internet re-activation failed (as I thought it would), so did automated phone activation. But 2 minutes later, I was fully re-activated after speaking to a Microsoft rep. So this was essentially a complete new PC, but my generic OEM key was validated without question. I just said I'd made a hardware change, and that Windows was only intalled on one PC (which is the case). What the EULA says regarding OEM installs and what can actually be done are two different things! Re Activation Of Windows Vista I have a genuine copy of Windows Vista Business Upgrade. I set up it on my old PC. I now have a latop with XP. I want to delete the Vista on the old PC and use the same upgrade and activatioin key on the laptop. Is this possible? Windows Vista Activation I forgot to activate Windows Vista Home Premium before 30 days and now I can't use my notebook. What can I do?
Thanks Windows Activation Error My Dell computer just stopped working and gave me a Windows Activation Error. When I enter the product key that was on the back of the computer it says "invalid product key; license evaluation failed". It's still under warranty and has worked fine for past 3-months. Please help Windows (Vista) Activation Hi, This morning I get the message: Your Windows license will expire in 2 days and Windows will stop working. Backup data files from this computer or update your Windows license. <hyperlink to update windows license> --
The hyperlink does not worke, looked at the forums what to do, used msn-search etc. How can I update my license ?? Thanks,
Jeroen Windows Activation Question I just bought a windows vista license. I don't mean that my computer
came with vista preinstalled I actually mean than I bought a retail
version of windows vista on Amazon. Now I wonder this: If I install
and activate windows on a computer but later that computer get damage
and I have to install all my programs on a new computer do I have to
buy a new license? What happen if I have to format my hard drive
completely can I reinstall windows using my original license? How many
times can I activate windows using the same serial number? Windows Vista Activation When I want to activate Windows, this message appears: Problem at teh activation of Windows. Errorcode 0x80070426(Service has not been started). But which service? Demand help!!! Windows Activation Problem... I bought Windows Vista for my system as soon as it was available and activated my copy when I first installed it to my computer, but I recently did some hardware upgrades and now its asking me to activate it yet again and not accepting my serial number of which I had already used on this computer and has ONLY been used on this computer once and on no other system which I am possitive of and getting the message its already been used and do I want to buy a new serial number online, which I refuse to do since it's the same computer with just a few new bits of hardware and a few months down the track from my last activation and Vista wasnt cheap. What should I do as it informs me I only have 20 days left to activate my copy and I will not fork out any more cash for such a silly occurance. I do not wish to contact Microsoft by phone about this as it will cost money for that to which is unreasonable. Windows Vista Activation So i bought a new laptop and reinstalled vista in about october and activated properly, everything went fine until randomly it tells me i have to activate windows, i call in, that works, it is now activated. then later on once more it tells me to activate windows yet again, again i call in and everything works fine. now again it tells me to activate windows a couple of days ago and now its given me limited acces to windows. why is it doing this? is theres something on my end or is it microsofts end? Windows Activation Issues Intel p4 2.53 1 Gb ram intel 845PE chipset - I have set up Windows Vista Beta 2 3 times now so thats 6 hours I will never get back. The first time the calendar defaulted to 2010 which I missed so the license expired straight away. My fault. Second time I installed without cleaning up another 2 hrs wasted as the second install seemed to grab details from first install error activation period has passed. My fault once again. Finally I deleted partition made sure my system clock was correct and I thought I had it,office Standard 2010 x64, I deselected activate when I go online, then went ahead and finished installation. Vista didnt recognise my network card and before I could try and install drivers I had the same activation problem yet again. I ended up with purchase product key, activate online, alternate activation methods of which none worked they returned errors after about 15 minute wait Authentication failed error 0x800705b4. I can get into safe mode but after 6 hours I dont want to touch it without some sort of plan of attack. Any suggestions would be gratefully tried. From what little I have seen Vista looks good.
thanks in anticipation and frustration Michael Windows Activation Issues Intel p4 2.53 1 Gb ram intel 845PE chipset - I have put in Windows Vista Beta 2 3 times now so thats 6 hrs I will never get back. The first time the calendar defaulted to 2010 which I missed so the license expired straight away. My fault. Second time I installed without cleaning up another 2 hours wasted as the second install seemed to grab details from first install error activation period has passed. My fault once more. Finally I deleted partition made sure my system clock was correct and I thought I had it, I deselected activate when I go online, then went ahead and finished installation. Vista didnt recognise my network card and before I could try and install drivers I had the same activation problem once more. I ended up with purchase product key, activate online, alternate activation methods of which none worked they returned errors after about 15 minute wait Authentication failed error 0x800705b4. I can get into safe mode but after 6 hrs I dont want to touch it without some sort of plan of attack. Any suggestions would be gratefully tried. From what little I have seen Vista looks good.
thanks in anticipation and frustration Michael Trouble With My Windows Activation Hello. I have just bought a HP Pavilion dv2315us Laptop and have set up the Windows Vista Home Premium software which came with the product. I was able to register the software and laptop but I am unable to complete the Windows Activation. I typed the Product Key located under the Laptop numerous times, but have recieved the same result: "Product Key is Invalid" I tried the phone automated service too, but it also said that my Product Key is Invalid. Researching on the web has led me to believe that I need to buy a new Product Key for my computer. The only problem is that I can't seem to find where to buy one. If you have any advice as to how to repair my problem, please notify me within the next 22 days (these are the days left until the activation period expires). Thanks! Windows Activation Error I get the error code 0x8004FC12
I did a system restore recently if that has anything to do with it. I have 24 days to activate and the product ID is not the one on my case. Windows Activation Failure I recently upgraded my computer, only taking a few of the components from my old one and putting while in the new system. It did a number on windows and I had to reinstall vista. Now when I'm trying to activate it's telling me that the product key is already in use. The other computer has been sold off for parts, what can I do to get past this that doesn't involve a new $200 piece of software or $60 phone call? Thanks for your help! Windows Activation Error does anyone have same problem on windows activation, i just download last weekend and register it from Microsoft vista web page and key from email. and installed it and register. that went fine until today. does anyone same problem Windows Activation: 3 Days ACTIVATION: 3 DAYS UNTIL AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION. product id: 8978-oem-7215402-65809 AFTER I PUT SERIAL NUMBER FOR ACTIVATION IT SAYS THE WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIMUM PRODUCT KEY YOU TYPED IS INVALID FOR ACTIVATION: TO ACTIVE WINDOWS YOU WILL Need TO USE THE AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM:FOR TYPE A DIFFERENT PRODUCT KEY BUT THE KEY IS SAME WHICH IS IN BUTTON OF MY NOTEBOOK. HP PAVILION DV6000 (WINDOWS VISTA STICKER ON Leading) Activation Vs Windows Genuine Hello,
I had put in to build 5600. Yesterday, I did upgrade for the build 5728 with the same key. However, this presenting messages that the Windows Sight RC1 is not original, and inside System > Properties informs that be activated.
Someone obtained to resolve? -- []''s Jonildo Santos Windows Vista Activation I have a question about activating Windows Vista Ultimate and how
often one can activate. I am set up Vista on my computer, currently dual-booting it with
XP. I already found some incompatibility issues that prevent me from
fully moving to Vista. I have 30 days to activate, before Vista stops
working. Here is my question: If I do activate Vista and in a year or so decide to ditch XP, can I
completely wipe the computer and install Vista on my primary drive and
activate it yet again? This will be on the same computer,office Professional Plus 2010 64bit, just on a
different hard-drive. I have WD Raptor I use as my system drive and a
Seagate 7,200 RPM as my storage drive. I am currently running XP from
the Raptor and Vista from a second partition on the Seagate. Once I
fully move to Vista, I would prefer running it from the faster, Raptor
drive. Is one able to activate Vista multiple times on the same computer?? Thanks for all and any insights. I DID read through by way of the license
agreement, but I am not able to understand what it says about
activation and how often it can be done. Activation Vs Windows Genuine Hello,
I had installed a build 5600. Yesterday, I did upgrade for the build 5728 with the same key. However, this show messages that the Windows Sight RC1 is not original, and within the System > Properties informs that be activated.
Someone obtained to resolve? -- []'s Jonildo Santos Windows Vista Activation Okay: Almost there doing the upgrade to Vista. By the way a pain within the back. Well now i demand to activate my copy with the company. The serial number provided within the box is not working. The system is asking me to BUY another one. I think I already pay gor this when i bought the software. What now? Windows Activation Error To All Just downloaded my Volume license of Vista Business from MSDN. Loaded the OS successfully .. but unlike RC1,2 the install did not prompt me for a product key. Once the OS generated .. there was a 'default' Product ID. I clicked on "activate Windows Now" .. and I get an activation error: Code 0x8007232b
DNS Name does not exist I do have 3 days till the OS tries to phone home .. just thought I would ask if anyone has run into this with RTM.. I do have a valid VLP and tried to change the Product ID .. but once more failed. Any ideas ?? Rick Lipkin Windows Activation Being Redonkulous yeah well i about threw my computer out the window when it says i have to have to activate windows because my key is in use already or windows will stop working in 2 days. i had to reformat my PC due to other vista problems. i activated it before i reformatted right away when i first started using vista. now it thinks they i am running vista on 2 computers. they dont give a option that says "i reformatted and this is the same user/computer as it was before and i dont want to deal with a bunch of question posting" so yeah what should i do about this? i ought help fast or my computer will be thrown out the window Activation Vs Windows Genuine Hello,
I had put in to build 5600. Yesterday, I did upgrade for the build 5728 with the same key. However, this presenting messages that the Windows Sight RC1 is not original, and during the System > Properties informs that be activated.
Someone obtained to resolve?
Thanks
Jonildo Windows Vista Activation Hello,
I have a Windows Vista Ultimate OEM copy. I have this installed on my computer. I will like to put another copy on my laptop. What do I demand to do requiring legal licensing. Can I use the same disc and buy another license?
Thanks in Advance Windows Vista Activation I was trying to reinstall Windows because the software of the computer was giving me plenty of problems. When the computer asked for my activation key I gave it to them. ( I gave the computer the one that was located on my labtop) I install winows and the old files went to a folder called windows.old and the computer was brand new,office Professional Plus 2010 64bit! Problem is that the computer is still asking for my activation key because it was invalid. I checked and double check if I enter my key correctly and still it said that my key is invalid.I am sure that I installed the right version of windows because I have home premium. Also, I am NOT going to buy another key Windows Vista Activation I purchased a new computer with Vista. I switched off the onboard sound and installed a soundcard. Suddenly it said there was a hardware changes so I require to activate Windows. I tried to activate it online and it said the code was already in use. Now it has disabled a bunch of features. What am I supposed to do.....BUY another copy? Windows Vista Rc1 Will Not Activation In June this year I signed up for the beta testing and I never download the first beta(i was very busy). Then the other day i got a e-mail telling about the update Vista RC1 and it gave me a cd key. I entered it when i installed it went though but now it tells me that the cd key is invaled to activat. Also i noticed when it booted, it said i have the ultiment versoin maybe this is the cause don't know. please he i have 14 days left Windows Activation In 3 Days? As a beta rc2 tester, do i have to worry about this? if so, where do i get a valid product code? thanks, yosh Windows Activation Error Hi, i've got the following message: "A problem occurred when Windows tried to activate. Error code 0x8007000D" Any suggestion? Thx in advance Windows Vista Wants A New Activation Code I've had windows Vista for about 4 months. Set up with no problems and activiated as normal. About a week ago I had a warning stating that it needed to become reactivated because of a hardware change - but I havnt done one. Having done a bit of research it appears some games not compatible with Vista can cause this to happen - In my case I believe settlers 2. Now I have eliminated the game - but Vista still will not let me activate - stating the code is already in use - but I know it isnt! How can I sort this? Thanks...
tools514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links