Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
henane123
Lieutenant Colonel

henane123 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft windows 7 professional generator key Wal

Nakita D. Freeman 4/19/10
I am very disappointed and discouraged from procuring at any of one's Norfolk, Virginia Wal-Mart’s. Noticed disappointments at a person or both equally from the destinations the retailer is dirty. The restrooms are extremely unsanitary. The buyer services is unfriendly. The cashiers pace at checkout is beneath typical. Aisle crowded with shelve things.WIC merchandise in many cases are out of stock. This can be in comparison to the College Dr. Wal-Mart in Suffolk the place I reside. Pleasant cashiers, shelves are stocked, restrooms are clean.
Michael Barnes 5/26/10
I just had my Wal Mart money card Visa financial debt wiped clean of $500.00. It had been all the capital I had. Now the credit card agency wishes me to deliver them a letter disputing the costs on my card. This can be not an isolated situation. Various persons have knowledgeable me that they give up employing the card owing to similar issue. Now I am heading all-around and letting people today understand what occurred to me. You'd presume that with as tremendous as Wal mart is the safety on there cards might be more desirable. I realize that I will be chatting to a lawyer about this.
louis travers 9/23/10
retail outlet # 2247 cary NC rather bad services and details. Bonnie did page a CS particular person but no one responded.

chapel hill rd keep morrisville NC superb services from Brianna who assisted me and replaced the batteries in my three watches and for other prospects likewise. I am a Wmart stock holder and Brianna may be a legitimate asset. You would like persons with her temperament and knowledge schooling employees regarding the right way to greet and treat clients.

ltravers@nc.rr.com
Harve B Thorn III 6/7/10
The Walmart Tremendous Middle on 6th St in Fayetteville, AR has promised for over a person yr to get parking for scooters (I've a Vespa)

It's not occurred.

I have talked on the supervisor and then the assistant supervisor final summer season.

(The assistant manager advised me that I used to be getting unreasonable)

I have waited until eventually now (>1 yr later on) to comment considering that I wished to provide "them" (you?) time to act.

Thank you.

Harev B Thorn III

Tiffany C. 6/13/10
I use walmart.com for your first time each and every and also the walmart in our hometown screwed for the order. Obtained and e mail telling me my swingset was there and arrive to locate out that they were lacking a box. Was told to speak to walmart.com to find out if they could substitute the box which was lacking. Nicely then i was told they could not exchange it because the walmart in my city had scanned it into there retail outlet and that it had to be there. So I identified as the walmart and asked to speak to a manger and he informed me that the box was missing or it absolutely was mixed up from the mail. So I informed him that there was no way it had been mixed up while in the mail, for the reason that I used to be told by walmart.com which you guys scanned it off your truck and it had been without a doubt inside your save. Then the manger went on to inform me that "well last week I noticed anyone open a swingset box, but I dont know if it absolutely was hardware or not" What kinda of idot doesnt know. So again was I informed to have a refund and buy an additional!!! Indeed an additional. I will be having a refund, but practically never again will I any store at walmart.com!!!! What kinda of shop provides or utilizes someones stuff that they acquire. It isn't right in any variety of way. I will be sure that consumers in my town will not likely all do web site to save, contribute to the shop will use or miss put there stuff!!!!!!! A person Rather Sad COSTUMER
Lori B. 9/2/10
I am composing my analysis primarily regarding the pharmacy in the East Peoria, Illinois retail store. I consider 5 medications for chronic soreness diseases. They can be filled each and every month. They may be federally managed meds so I had to phone around to pharmacies in my place to view who will be garenteed to carry them simply because with out my meds, I'm in this sort of excrutiating pain that I can not move,microsoft office 2007 Enterprise key, virtually I am bedridden devoid of them. The process I go through to have my meds every month is very an ordeal. Earliest I've to check out my Dr.'s office to hand select up the physical scripts each and every month, they can't be described as in. ( three of them ought to be picked up, the remainder of them could very well be described as in), then I supply them towards the Wal Mart pharmacy which then I wait to get them crammed. The scripts will need to be filled out exactly proper or I go back again towards the Dr.'s workplace for new ones. That is a federal rule. The stage is I go through alot each month to acquire my medication.
You'll find 2 female pharmicists on duty. Amongst them can not stand me and isn't going to conceal it in any way. I've rarely completed something to her what so ever before. I am the type of person that I get along with everyone. I've hardly ever met a stranger. Anyway, this individual pharmicist tends to make my daily life a residing hell! Just this month I asked for among my meds which may be termed in to get refilled. She explained she would should fax the Dr. O.K., no trouble. Which was two weeks ago and I however haven't heard if the script is all set,I went to Wal Mart to have a several medication plus they reported they don't have any report of needing to accomplish so. My Dr. is highly perturbed that I have been with no need of my meds and he claimed thet did recieve a fax and approved it. There is certainly not 1 wonderful individual in that pharmacy except one lady that I think is actually a cashier and when we primary met she and I talked about our persistent ache conditions. She is incredibly sympathetic. I live in agonizing soreness just about every day plus the previous thing I might need is somebody while in the health-related area treating me like they wish I'd hardly ever been born! And that's how she functions!!! I've tried to speak to the general supervisor,Rex Van Reeden to focus on this with him but he makes himself unavailable. I will not feel he's as well apprehensive about customer services or our complications at his shop. So, the end of this really lengthy tale is.... I'm heading previously mentioned his head to Wal Mart corp and see if I can get nearly anything resolved. Thank you for "listening". P.S. It took me 6 hours to choice this owing to my problems. Oh, I forgot to add they would not honor a coupon for certainly one of my meds after I signed up for this low cost card to reduce my expenses. This was right after I phoned them to view if they'd honor the card and coupon, they needless to say reported indeed.
Crystal-Wisconsin 6/21/10
I just took a trip in to the Walmart store here in Janesville, WI. I am 5 mths. pregnant and at this time was the next time in a month the exact janitor advised me that I couldn't use the bathroom given that he was doing work. The primary time, I named the retailer to complain and the supervisor reported he can be speaking on the guy. Loads of superior that did since the very same issue transpired once again these days. Just now named the corporate headquarters and was informed that if I never obtain a get in touch with with-in the following 2 days using a resolution, I should phone back. I will make sure to let anyone know how this turns out.
larry turner 6/25/10
i buy a set of tires from your humboldt tenn. retailer. tires are defected. because i did not buy street hazard they may not honor it.tires are separated on aspect of tire.street hazard is nails glass etc.this is not honest. larry.t1954@yahoo.com
JWS Advisors, llc Jeannie Sample 6/26/10
I store at Walmart's all over the nation and note when wonderful personnel stand out previously mentioned the rest. I'd like to report a large excess fat star and ata boy for 3 employees at Retailer #3487 at 51450 Shelby Parkway, Shelby Twp, Michigan. Mr. L.T. Sanders, Mr. Donald Livingston and Tim Tasby were stocking shelves on June 18th, 2010. They went out of their way to make certain I had all I wanted and took the time to guide me with my looking. I used to be so impressed with their service, that I felt like I was inside a swanky department keep! Hats off for you, Gentlemen, and I hope you all get raises!
Stephanie C. 7/26/10
I wish I could give 0 stars..

I went to your Walmart in Norristown on Trooper Rd in PA a week or so in the past and my daughter utilized Parent's decision Benefit. Parent's preference is WALMARTS GENERIC Brand of system. She has been on this considering the fact that birth, I never ever had a problem with it. Till now, the shelf was 100 % empty, but at first I figured okay probably theyre out, I however had a little bit of method left so I claimed I'd come back again.

Came back.. Stil shelf empty, angered but nevertheless affected person. I came back again the next day. Nevertheless NO Formula. Your staff aren't engaging in anything at all, on the grounds that they only have two registers opened with 500 buyers so they certainly arent running registers plus they aren't stocking..

I went to buyer service - the lady explained she would depart a be aware for that Evening man or woman. But I necessary it now, why could not she have a person get me some? Oh appropriate, lazy and rude. Okay, I get it.

I sent a complaint in - Jeff described as me and told me 'Oh another person place it with the incorrect spot.' I realize THEY Failed to Considering that I Spent 15 minutes from the aisle exploring one to view if it absolutely was hidden and two to compare and see what I could give her. He manufactured excuses for his workers laziness.. I figured that this might possibly be the stop of my trouble, so I went again, acquired several cans.

Now,microsoft windows 7 professional generator key, this week 7/19 - 7-25 I went to Walmart to get additional formula due to the fact my last can was very reduced.... A person CAN WAS LEFT! I flipped, sent one more complaint in and they wrote me back again stating to contact parent's option...

Why would I Get in touch with THEM? You're Intended TO STOCK YOUR SHELVES!? I Needed to Decide to purchase MY DAUGHTER Numerous, Significantly more Pricey Formula that did make her abdomen harm. As a result of You're Firm AND Personnel ARE Terrible. I SEE Plenty of Persons Strolling, Talking, AND COMING From THE BACKROOM WITH Very little Within their Hands. STOCK For that Cherish OF GOD. WHY Is always that SO Very hard.

It is not like it is really human body wash that i could reside not having, its my daughter supply of diet... Thank you FOR SCREWING Anything UP.

I do know I will practically never get this resolved and I will should figure something out on the grounds that these workers are rude and lazy, continually.
Jeannine Terpening 6/27/10
I've a daughter that has been working for Walmart for that last 7 many years,
she injured her shoulder there very last 12 months. Her Medical doctor noticed her and wrote a letter to her boss stating she should really be on light duty until finally she see's him within a month or so.
When see noticed her Medical professional again he released her and mentioned she can go again on her cashier occupation. Her boss Jim wouldn't get her again, he mentioned he didn't get the letter. Lastly they explained they got the letter and sent it to ADA. They refused to give her , her profession back. It's been going on for about 2 months now. They nade her use all her own time and now she is nearly through her 3 week holiday. Jim has identified as and informed her there may be a job opening in Rhinelander which she refused to consider because it may be a 52 mile experience up and back again. I also understand that the minocqua retail store have cashiers. I am so sick about this. My daughter Dana Terpening has worked at this retail outlet for 7 many years with probably 3 days off.
Persons that store at this retail outlet are asking in which is Dana, all of them miss her mainly because she was thier finest cashier. Make sure you Help her get her position back. Thank you so much.

Jeannine Terpening
715-356-6005
Bill Merritt 7/1/10
I used to be in Portsmouth, VA (Fredrick Street, Retailer # 3831) Tuesday. Discovered our Nationwide Colors in the vicinity of the entrance door had been hung wrong. (Vertical drape when seen, blue discipline with stars is on upper left will be the appropriate way). Vertical drape of flag was hanging with blue area to precise.

Asked cashiers about it, was informed yea, they heard those feedback previous to.

Asked to communicate to supervisor.. He attempted to avoid me. Asked the shop greeter to mention it to him and also to repair it. She explained inform him oneself, there he's.

Described as him through and explained our colors had been hung incorrect and he really should fix it rapidly. Numbnuts looked me up and down like I was out of my thoughts,win 7 home basic activation, crafted a comment “That’s the why THEY hung it” ,office 2010 Home And Student serial key!

Told him I didn’t care who hung it, its incorrect and must have to get fixed then. He turned and walked off. I reported okay bud, I will get in touch with Bentonville !!

Termed Corporate HQ and talked to some action workplace coordinator about it. Advised her what I saw/heard and asked to talk to a person in Bill Simon’s office (New President/CEO). Was advised that wouldn’t happen and that a District Manger would simply call me.

Perfectly, District drone identified as now. Even he wasn’t confident how the flag was for being hung. Then two others described as me, among which was the retail outlet manager who asked me which flag was incorrect?? Can you believe that?? I reported the one with the door against the wall. Even he didn’t know it absolutely was hung incorrect.

Which leads me to believe that if it is wrong in a single shop, it’s most likely wrong inside other 4300 retailers and many of the two.1 millions personnel really don't know any more beneficial to recognize them?

Can an individual give me a functioning amount into Bill Simon’s workplace?? Really don't have to have 479-273-4000... That may be the gatekeeper who is not going to ahead the contact, even asking nicely for Bill Simon’s office.

This to me, like a veteran is actually a severe make a difference and must have to be addressed at corporate officer level. Mangers beneath are in 24/7 CYA mode and will not push this up the flagpole.

Might need assist in finding a very good within quantity.

I'll consider treatment on the rest..

Bill

dehviaCorp 7/26/10
Walmart are straight up crooks. They purposely steer clear of client make contact with considering they take pleasure in tying your situation up for days basically for making .02 cents curiosity on your revenue. Provided that you keep on to foolishly do business with them, this practice will carry on. Everyday people have energy. Any time you simply just invest in your things somewhere else these crooks can no longer maintain, no longer abuse the poor. It can be as much as you. If you happen to continue to carry out online business with them, you've no reliable complaint; you are a SUCKER, plain and straight forward.
Danielle L. 7/11/10

To Whom It might Concern,

My daughter and I have been in Pasco,microsoft office Home And Business 2010 generator, Washington for any State softball tournament this weekend. Previous to heading for home I observed considered one of my tires was really awful and cords displaying. I headed strait to Wal-Mart on 4820 North Road 68 Pasco, WA. We arrived at the shop at 7:35pm and we have been advised the tire department closed at 7:00pm. Presently checked out of our motel, no other tire store open and limited capital left I was stressed. The retail store supervisor, Jesse, was there and asked if all the things was alright and when he could assist. I explained our condition however they were closed. Jesse reported lets go take a look at your tire. He stated " Oh boy, you cannot drive anywhere on that". He then asked an worker if he would head aiding us women out and to make it fair for us. Moose, the worker, was excellent! He didn't even hesitate to help us and did it fast and in my price tag array. I cannot assume how lucky we're to possess your supervisor do that for us as well as Moose the worker. Together with the 100 plus diploma weather that day we would were on the facet with the road having a blown tire for sure. We witnessed 7 many others vehicles between Tri-Cities and Connell alone with flats.

Thank you & God Bless,

Danielle L.
S. Kingrey 7/14/10
I was while in the Neenah WI Wal Mart to get a pre-paid Visa card for my son is becoming deployed.

While I used to be there I took place to possess my Wisconsin Energy bill with me as a result of I was going to generate a payment more than the phone that day. The clerk behind the counter stated that they are an authorized payment facility and the payment could be accepted there easier. I was extremely happy, and thanked him for executing that!

Well to my surprise I logged into my Wisconsin Energy account and there may be no this sort of payment posted. I contacted them plus they stated I'd must return to Wal Mart. I did so, and immediately after pretty much two complete hours of standing in the buyer service deskl-they came out and mentioned they have NO IDEA wherever my $300.00 is and NO IDEA methods to track it at this time.

So, long story shourt I am in the forever waiting game and no clue as to how or where by my cash is!
Sheryl Haik 7/14/10
I had been an employee of walmart shop 553 in Slidell, La. for 18 decades. I developed Epilesy and started to have seizures. I applied 2 Leave of Absences while I was having test and put on quite a few totally different medication that only created me in the drug like state. I went again to work and needed to take off once more for your health care provider to change my medication. I missed 25 days and I was fired. I found out the identical day that there was a program that would have saved me in the event the personnell person would have told me about it. I used to be not even advised to use my short term disability or practically nothing. On the time I used to be on so much medication I wasn't thinking straight. There have been several other lengthy term personnel that were fired for attendance. The funny issue was certain staff have been excused which has a code the co-managers or assistants place inside the computer. Not a single time did anyone I ask agree to place in a code for me. This really is definitely discrimanation on account of a disability. May want to I speak to a lawyer. I'd like my Task back again without discrimanation but I doubt that would come about. I don't want to sue but I'll if I've to.
jo stucky 7/15/10
i am especially disapointed within your outlets any far more. I will head over to other places like town and country or kmart. The parking great deal at 6 and willow creek in portage in is like strolling in a land fill along with the carts are throughout. one other walmart that i was at in marrillville in july thirteen 2010 was dirty and i had three bags and a 12 pack of beer and i was stoped heading out the door i felt like i used to be becoming discrimated becouse i'm white the feelings for this is certainly other people of color had baskests filed to the top and had been they stoped NO
so from now on i'll go else were

j stucky
G. Wood 7/15/10
Walmart just wears you out by in no way receiving someone around the phone to get your problem. I required enable as well as operators were over rude. I desire I knew a word to decribe them.
Darlene johnston 7/15/10
I stay in Missoula Montana in which we possess a super walmart and a walmart. they may be located about the opposit sides of town--- my question is---- why is it that prices are not the identical at both places???? I've bought an merchandise in the smaller walmart for one particular price tag and then I went towards the super walmart to see if they had further with the identical merchandise, which they did ..but the price was higher by $2.00 I don't feel that walmart is currently being real to your potential customers by charging totally different prices for your very same merchandise. Thank You
Michael Larsen 7/19/10
ANGRY Client: I hope someone loses their career for this, considering that I'm looking for the job and could do far superior at deciding what "truth in advertising" is than the individual who allowed this product to become sold and marketed as "chopped" olives. Allow me remind you the purpose of buying a can of "chopped" olives (or sliced for that matter) is for convenience. I desired to possess chopped olives and acquired the "chopped" olives wholly on the picture for the label. I am positive I needn't remind you that you can find a "serving suggestion" photo on the label, indicating to me, a buyer, that this was in fact what I wished. The pictures shows small pieces of olives on a tooth pick. But when I opened the can what I found shocked and angered me. Shock because it was “ground” olives. Anger considering I needed to go back to the store (and thoughts you it wasn’t Walmart immediately after a trick like this). I am not complaining about the quality for the product, I am guaranteed it had been manufactured of olives. However, the fact that Walmart has lied to me just for making a “buck” has really angered me. The picture appears to become employing a life size toothpick, loaded with small bits and pieces of olives. If that could be what you are advertising then that could be what must be inside of the can, or even some thing that slightly resembles it. This product had the consistence of cat food! There was no way a man or woman could place this ground mass as a result of a toothpick. I understand you have a very return policy that you will most certainly encourage me to get advantage of. Unfortunately it doesn’t compensate me for that fact that I used to be lied to, had to go out of my way to check out one more retailer to have what I wanted, and wasted my valuable time, just on the grounds that another person couldn’t live up to “truth in advertising” or rarely bothered to actually open up a can and inspect what they have been actually selling towards the public. I hope things will change, but I will rarely know simply because I will most probably never invest in “Great Value” products yet again. Certainly I'll hardly ever pay for “chopped olives” for convenience sake at Walmart once again. I will be sending a copy of this to corporate seeing that theit in't my local retailers fault for the trickery involved in this complaint.
Signed,
Michael Larsen
henane123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links