Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 03-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
publishi
Private First Class

publishi is on a distinguished road
Default Moncler Women Down Jacket Handbag Q & A_2481

A. It all begins with selecting the right handbag for your lifestyle. Inner and outer pockets and zippered sections help sort and separate the contents. Limit the contents to those basics you really need each day: cash, credit cards, keys, lipstick, and planner. Your chiropractor will thank you. If you need additional beauty products consider a small makeup case that will prevent spills. If you find yourself lugging around an umbrella, paperback, file folders, baby formula, toys, camera, snacks and more, either consider a larger tote-style bag that can accommodate all your needs. Or consider keeping a separate bag with these items in your car or office. Another option that works for some women is carrying a small clutch purse (that's quick to grab and go) in a larger tote-type briefcase. Whichever option you choose, remember to regularly purge the store receipts, old tissues, lint-covered candies, and business cards that can load you down and steal precious space.
--I'm mad as hell and not taking it anymore
"Occupied!" you scream, as you slam the door shut, dropping your precious, tiny, crumpled tissue on the wet floor and parking your ########## bum directly on the odious toilet seat. You recoil instantly, knowing only too well the damage is done. Your bare bottom has made contact with every imaginable germ on the planet because YOU never laid down toilet paper on the filthy seat--not that there was any, even if you had bothered to look. You may even have contracted a ######ually transmitted disease--or worse, been impregnated by some adventurous sperm that escaped from the disgusting slut who sat on the seat before you, and has been patiently biding its time waiting for its next victim.
Q. What can I do to keep my handbag organized?
A. I don't blame you, Mad as Hell. Every woman is capable of making the right choice for herself Air Jordan BMP, based on lifestyle, budget, and needs. It doesn't matter who made it, but rather who chose it. Widen your options by buying an eclectic mix of both inexpensive (but well-made) and couture bags. Visit vintage stores or granny's attic looking for quality, well-made, beautiful, one-of-a-kind old bags to augment your wardrobe. You're not in high school anymore, carve out your own path Moncler Women Down Jacket, make your own choices, express your own creativity and panache.
Q. How do I choose the right handbag for my size and body type?
A. Look for one of today's totally hot briefcases. Opt for one with both long and short padded straps and lots of interior pockets. Consider using a laptop case or postman style bag. Either will accommodate file folders, brochures, and other office paraphernalia and you'll look great too.
Q. How can I stash everything I need for my busy work life without resorting to wheeled luggage?
Q. I hate the "new" handbags with all the straps, tassels, buckles, rivets and more. I refuse to buy one because I consider myself too old for all that stuff. But...I don't want to look like my grandma either. Help me.
--Losing It
--Too young to look old
You know that your mother would be utterly ashamed of you if she knew, because you're certain that her bare bottom never touched a public toilet seat in her life. By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, sending up a stream of water to rival Niagara Falls that sucks everything down with such force that you grab onto the toilet paper dispenser for fear of having your bottom dragged off to Australia.At that point, you give up. Your skirt is soaked by the splashing water, your blouse is sticking to your back, there's pee running down your legs and your expensive Aubade knickers look like the cat's been sleeping in them. You're exhausted. You try to wipe yourself with a crumpled bus ticket you found in your pocket, and slink out inconspicuously to the washbasins, but not before laddering your tights on the broken door latch which you now discover has a bloody great nail sticking out of it.
---Want to Get it Right
A. You need to think proportion. If you're a tall, large-framed woman yoo can pull off anything but a teeny-tiny bag. If you're petit, many large bags will simply overpower you and be all wrong proportion-wise. Ensure you check out the look in a full-length mirror or if ordering online, compare the product dimensions with those bags you already own that are perfect sized for you.
Q. Sometimes I feel like the fashion industry is holding me hostage. "Experts" proclaim the season's "it" bag, anoint the greatest designer ever, decide what you must have to be anyone. I'm sick of it. What do you suggest?
A. As in all things fashion, it's best to be aware of the trends but ultimately to do only what's right for you. You don't want to be a fashion lemming following the masses off the cliff of good taste just to fit in. You may choose to opt for a simpler, cleaner style (with less 'stuff' happening) in one of the season's newest colors---but only if it's a color you love and will use long term Versace Sunglasses, not because someone else deemed it a "must have."
--Desperate
publishi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links