Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
nikeshoes6i
Commander In Chief

nikeshoes6i is on a distinguished road
Default chi we died a few years later

theme: we died a few years later,spyder jackets on sale, QQ how to do? (joke)
1. donated to Project Hope,giants apparel, to the mountains to spend the child as soon as possible 7-digit number

QQ 2. As a legacy to leave my baby go-vern-ment take away the point of inheritance tax

3.3 months without landing recovered by the system to such a fate?

4. to the other side continue to use!

5. Let me help my kid no less than 24 hours a day, get hold of skull icon on OK,dunk shoes, quack

6. leave my children and grandchildren, holidays,north face mens jackets, called the baby to the burning point of QQ Sha money to! ! ~

7. To me baby, West let him soak MM

8. Called a friend living on the line every day to hang Q, turn on automatic response:

10.QQ die earlier than I do. . .

11. to his son. . Told him not applied . . Continue to upgrade labor crazy. . The sun rose to 9 days, do not forget home bogey Report Naiweng youngest users, and then left him to his death qq youngest users ... ... and then you will endure forever the
other article

gucci sale shoes feel that they have forgotten. feel that they have left .

mens mbt shoes head off in the east of the world

hugo men Don't cry because it is over
nikeshoes6i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
1obh8t8p3c
Major General

1obh8t8p3c is on a distinguished road

\the girl saw the boy's first words! The boy was silent for a bit and nodded: \later, the girl gave the boy thrown into the trash her scarf, she'll never see him, he promised to break up in the moment, what she do not need to ask the.
once, the boy doting on her like a treasure, even if the bad weather, he will run all over the city to buy a girl's favorite chocolate cake.
Last year, a few days before the birthday girl, and the rain poured down. Boy riding a bicycle, visit the seventy-eight Street, a collection of nine hundred ninety-nine RMB one point, and then awkwardly folded paper boat every night.
birthday girl, the boy secretly nine hundred ninety-nine paper boats on the girl's pillow, tucked below a note: my wife, happy birthday! Although the gift is worth only nine nine, but my love for you is priceless. Husband
girl woke up, saw the paper and gifts, was surprised and very touched that she believed the man to keep her dependent on a lifetime is not enough!
these few weeks, the boy always accompany the girls rarely, occasionally and girls together, he was always impatient to listen to girls clamoring for him to go with her where to go! Listened until the shoulders of the boy lying on the girl fell asleep, the girl angrily aside, he said angrily: \do not come out, \
that after each call to the boy the girl is always voice busy, or dead zones!
girl the night before the birthday boy came home, she saw a bunch of girls on the balcony Hanging out the clothes, her heart seems suddenly suspended to the throat, and what did not. She sat on the sofa in silence, waiting for the arrival of the boy.
\
\
fifty-nine past eleven p.m., the girl's cell phone rang, a call from the boy. \said.
\
girls count the hours sitting in the window a little bit in the past, is already two in the morning, the boy not appear. She turn out the lights, drill into bed, closed his eyes wearily, and soon fell asleep ...
\
\
\very tight.
\After you have one already! I am worried that without me you how to do? \I'll be gone, who will get you breakfast? \it? Hi-handed, if you ask what you want, even the stars I have to give you off, like a few days or you do not talk to me! \Hospital obligations blood, donated blood, I completed a walk first, and then you ignore me a week, and finally I yelled ten on the bus 'wife, I was wrong!' and then you finally agreed to talk to me! wife In fact, I halo of blood, blood, pale smoked, I'm afraid you are worried about, so to walk first! \I'm good for nothing now! Why hide? go home because my sister, she lives in my house these days, I'm afraid she saw, you have not seen my sister now! \and said: \She looked at him and the usual boy always felt a bit different, but can not tell where the difference! Watched him leave the back, the girl stopped him kind of like the impulse, but she is still a fit of anger, and this time he asked her to speak to him a month before her!

the sun dipped into the bedroom, the girl lying in bed and stretched.
rapid ringing phone, pick up girls impatient, I hear a strange woman sobbing
\a car accident! \
boy's sister told her that last night he was killed and a truck collided, leaving him no time last words to be taken away death!
\coal, met several times nearly lost your life collapse! \Since then, girls did not talk too
love, she will always remember the boy's figure, if met his next life, she told him on the bus ten thousand: her husband, sorry!

Postscript
8 �� 7 ��
another month is the birthday of his wife! Seen today in a jewelry store called love life engagement ring. Birthday this year, keep up his wife to marry him.
8 �� 10 ��
units in today's hearing, said a colleague of mine coal mining on the move, well earned,Classic life crooked crooked very reasonable!! I pleaded with to go, really good profit, there are fifty dollars a night out!
8 �� 15 ��
had dug a good risk, as well as landslides, was almost down to it!
8 �� 21 ��
Today my wife told me afterwards that I recently did not take her phone, asked me if I hate her? Stupid this lovely girl, I'll never hurt her too late, how would hate her, but I can not tell her that the signal is poor mine! Let her misunderstood it!
8 �� 27 ��
out today and my wife, I accidentally fell asleep, she was very angry and curse me out, why not blame yourself accidentally fell asleep! Even if more than five points yesterday, went to bed, we can not fall asleep, and my wife is happy,ed hardy boots!
9 �� 1 ��
from the country today to visit my sister,ed hardy sunglasses, Mom told me to take back end must take his girlfriend to her old look!
9 �� 4 ��
Today is the last day of coal mining, coal we finished digging the dark, ready to call it a day, when suddenly it began to collapse, I was cave suppress the feet, good thing I keep trying very hard to climb out of their lives! I brought home salary of five thousand,Gala Night, and finally do this without fear of job
9 �� 5 ��
Na Zhaoqian to the jewelry store today to buy a ring, the day after tomorrow is the birthday of his wife, ten tomorrow night After two o'clock I want my wife to marry him, have not seen his wife for several days, and miss her Oh!
9 �� 6 ��
home today, my wife also, I saw her so happy,Yes you are a mother, is preparing to tell her I miss her! If not yet, my wife told me that the first open break up with my heart hurt, tears in the eyes round and round, and I promised her, because I promised her whatever she asked me to do what I can not say no, even with her I will be sad to have to die broke! My wife hit me a slap, and then thrown out the door.
9 �� 7 ��
wife's birthday today, all day to her. I picked up the ring at night I called my wife, I must keep up his wife to marry him anyway,ed hardy online, I want life to take care of her!
half way out of the ring rolled off the road from his pocket, I quickly stopped and ran across the Qujian. A truck flew over to my side, I was too late Hey! I just felt a bloody eyes!
do not know how long, I woke up and stood next to death, it tells me that I have does not belong to this world. I saw the bloody corpse holding my sister burst into tears.
wife, I'm looking for my wife, I beg the god of death, it promised me to meet his wife for half an hour.
wife came to bed, I stroked her hair, so reluctant to leave, I'm afraid I left no one to take care of his wife, how could she do?
wife, I'm sorry,ed hardy watches, I can not take care of you forever!
wife, you must be happy, if my next life I was so wretched, so I asked God let me meet you soon!
wife, farewell,ed hardy bikinis!
(after reading the sad heart, please help reproduced, we do not let more people miss the true love)
1obh8t8p3c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
1obh8t8p3c
Major General

1obh8t8p3c is on a distinguished road

obscure provisions of the insurance company, this article teaches you in simple terms how to deal with insurance companies

(a) vehicle damage, third party
(b) 丢车
( c) collision
(d) claims

insurance policy refinement solution (a) - vehicle damage, we should first talk about the third party

Che Sunxian the most important and liability insurance.
Che Sunxian and liability insurance, vehicle insurance, basic insurance, the main compensation for the loss of the insured vehicle and the vehicle in use by the insured losses in a third party!
you probably think even the loss of vehicles due to natural disasters, insurance companies are also not wrong according to compensate!
words of the half, most of the losses caused by natural disasters are lost, and only, except as -------- earthquake! ! ! !

Case 1: If your car had the honor to be building in the earthquake hit it, ha ha
our approach: a few days after the earthquake, etc. to apply for compensation
Chuxian statement: probably due to wall loosening caused by the earthquake, and finally fell in one day (not to mention the dangerous condition of the earthquake) ★ ★

Case 2: If your car brakes in a , the car's windshield, causing stuff flew to break the glass. You say?
you honest on the insurance company said: \. . . . . \. . . . . Members of the claims will be pointed to his mouth: \statement of the facts
escape from danger: one of my friends practiced iron hand skill brakes crashed the windshield, ok!
Remember, items inside the car hit by the loss suffered, the insurance companies do not lose it! ! ! ! ! ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Case 3: If you in the trailer collided with another car when the
our approach: ignore the fact that there is something
Chuxian statement: Do not mention your tow vehicle or towing by others, or whether you have responsibility for the accident, the insurance companies will not pay
Case 4: Again, if you are a boss, because some problems on the account book and friends fall out, and your friend is a villain, he secretly stole your car, your guess is he doing, you will find the insurance company to compensate it?
tell you, the insurance company are not liable for compensation. Because of provisions: the insured person and others in civil, economic disputes Erzhi vehicle was robbed, stolen for the exclusion of liability.
So, you can forget your big economic disputes, reporting directly to the ** Remember, do not say that out of your suspect, otherwise you will pull the financial problems came to China, the efficiency of the court, you Within about six months out of the car had hit!

Case 5: If you just bought a new car, on the whole risk, but did not have time license (now the traffic control regulations: inspection 15 working days after the license plate be brought), After the insurance company liable for dangerous condition of it?
not responsible for compensation. Because the dangerous condition, the insured vehicle must have two conditions, one insured vehicles to traffic management department of public security issued driving permit or license plate, the second is the provision of traffic management during the period of the public security department of inspection. But in general, by special agreement before the government required the insurance department under the number plate issued after the inspection of new vehicles will be responsible for the Che Sunxian home and liability insurance. Therefore, the compensation charge 丢车 Daoqiang Xian has not entered into force, naturally, you will not get compensation.
seems to change if you are not relied on guts about lost time, buy a new car even if given away! I did not say anything then ah

Case 6: If your car recovered, the insurance company how to deal with compensation?
robbery insurance vehicle was recovered, if the insurance company has not compensation, should the vehicle be returned to you, but during the whole car was robbery, the vehicle suffered damage or vehicle parts, loss of ancillary equipment needed reasonable costs of repair, the insurance company to pay compensation. If the insurance companies have compensation, should be returned to your vehicle, while the corresponding recovery of reparations. If you do not want to recover the original car, the vehicle owned all the rights and interests of the insurance company.

insurance policy refinement solution (c) - Crash

I would like this document to hit a car and could crash a friend!

as long as the crash, the insurance company now lost it? Of course not
you just look at the hands of the policy seriously damages Disclaimer know, insurance companies have a lot of things that do not pay it, trying to minimize the loss, or come to me, ha ha!

Case 1: Suppose you are a novice, just take a car (of course, chances are the rental car), on the road Lianju time to hit your brother, you know this car have liability insurance, you will find the insurance company claims?
Answer: If you go, you're crazy, the insurance company will kick you kicked out, and why? ?
First, you have to know what is liability insurance, full name: third party liability insurance. (Third Party people may not care, Oh)
then what is the interloper?
means any third party insurer and the insured in addition, because the insurance vehicle accident caused the insurer to persons or property under the vehicle suffered damage to the victim under the car. Popular third party is excluded from four kinds of people talk about: the insurer, the insured, the vehicle driver when the accident occurred and their family members, the insured person's family members.
now understand that you as a driver at the time, hit your family, insurance companies, instead of losing, well, you know how to do it!
what? Do not know? Mad at me, do not crash, another driver finished Well, really, what I say out of harm

Case 2: If you were fortunate enough to hit his car, and it is your responsibility to the whole, the court sentence you to pay for you guarantee to pay compensations each other's economic loss, mental damages, disability damages. . . . How do you deal with it? ?
also how to give money for it!
wrong! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
you should consult the other family members, and increase economic damages and loss of disability compensation,360 funny and QQ., minimum compensation as far as possible the spirit, not of course, the better.
Why? You asked me why? This is not for six sheep, five horses
Well man, you are wrong, the insurance company is not entirely unconditional commitment ', the insured amount of compensation shall be paid according to law', but according to \provisions for compensation. The clause expressly provides that an accident caused by insured damages of any spirit for the exclusion of liability. Therefore, regardless of whether the court should be insured compensation for mental damages, the insurance companies are not responsible for compensation.
understand? ? Other insurance companies pay for you, regardless of spiritual loss may, therefore, prefer to give each other money, they should not promise the spirit of compensation,ed hardy swimsuits, in short, the insurance company of generous expense Bai, Ha ha,ed hardy uk!
Case 3: If You're fortunate enough to crash, this time is not your responsibility, and the other party do not want to lose money, you can find an insurance company claims?
Answer: Yes, but you must first third-party claims, we can be an insurance company. If you give up claims to a third party the right to claim directly to the insurance companies, insurance companies do not pay. Because you give up the rights to a third party recovery, while also giving up the claim to the insurance company's rights.
So, remember, remember, we must go first to pay the other party, it is best to enforce a court proved unsuccessful,Buddhism and Taoism, then you can look confidently to the insurance company, leaving them clean up the mess despite the go, Who they are received each year so many of your insurance too!

Case 4: I remember used to have a bad driver under the command of jc, crashed into the escape of criminals is the result of two cars collided, and what is a Cana, the insurance company will pay him?
course not, plainly written in the insurance provisions, the driver's intentional act is not compensable, we can only fix the car by yourself: (
So, if you do not have the economic capacity, in a hero Oh, to think about before!!!

insurance policy refinement solution (d) - claims

★ Insurance Case I: (must-see, as you've probably never heard said.)
car lost a friend, has been full insurance,ed hardy clothes, my insurance company claims, failed, insurance company exclusions reasons: to check Vehicle Administration, this car is not inspection.
Case Study: Insurance behavior while the company is very reasonable, also in accordance with the provisions of insurance contracts: insurance is only effective for qualified vehicles, for vehicles not only as a failed annual inspection of vehicles, even if you are useless no matter how well maintained, the result can only White is lost lost, and insurance is also on the white-on, at most, the cash value of the insurance refund.
Case Conclusion: your car, be sure to schedule the annual inspection, after the extension must not, otherwise, fine things small, exclusions something big, this time even if a third party losses caused by traffic accidents, but also at your own expense, insurance, bought white: (
Case solution: schedule the annual inspection, even a day, nor night;
If it happens, unfortunately, have to remember that do not report to the police as soon as possible to spend money and then filled the inspection procedures for reporting claims procedures!
sorry, just a burst of dizziness, I did not say? said is nonsense

★ Insurance Case II:
and the same, without making the driver examined the note, and you drive all the problems occur, the insurance company is not responsible for compensation, for reasons similar to the cases without repeat.

★ Insurance Case III:
This is a frequently asked question: I just bought the car, not on the license, the insurance is effective
explained :
vehicle in dangerous condition, the insured vehicle must have two conditions, one must have the insurance of vehicles issued by the administration of public security and traffic driving permit or license plate, the second is the provision of traffic management during the period of the public security department of inspection.
but in general, by special agreement on the provisions of the insurance must be issued after the inspection of new vehicles number plate could be responsible for Che Sunxian and liability insurance
So, when your car is missing even luck, people gradually getting hit still make do with the insurance company gives you wore, it is now clear of it!

★ insurance claims, the principle of evidence: (because there are n people ask this question,Ed Hardy Sale, so here to make a solution)
Insurance few hours the situation claim
1, incident to come forward by the traffic team to solve the

penalties issued by the traffic team single or mediation, the court decisions, judgments can be used.
absolute good these materials so, certainly in the way insurance companies the green light. rest assured that claim good

2, in the district of a major accident
accident: the car damage is serious, or to open to traffic team proved too much trouble

general cut rub: the certificates to the community property, as has often been suspected, the general is also very troublesome
Therefore, the best roads in the city on the Times report,Calculate the price of your girlfriend, over 9999 to quickly marry it!, otherwise ----------- kill you!

3, minor accidents on the road, including stopping the cut rub
such need to prove that the principle is: if a third party, such as

Pei Fu a third party, or need proof of traffic team.

accident between the parties,cheap ed hardy, such as a break, you can specify in the claim: accident third-party self-study, then the blame Che Sunxian claim, the insurance company If you prove to the traffic team to open, you got to bite the other promoted, says no to child away, and Insurance companies generally will not be too seriously. You have to promise to open the certificate, do not blame I did not warn you, you ran it, lose enough money to volatile oil money then!

4, the back of people hit by another car if
after causing car to escape, in serious cases can not find
more trouble, through the traffic team to resolve, by the insurance company subrogation.

not serious, it is best to resolve the claim to self-blame, but to claim the body is stuck on the other side note car paint, and the direction of collision, must justify itself, or you miserable!

Last remind you: when a report must be reported within 48 hours, or they may directly be exclusions!! Remember, remember , does not have to say within 48 to 48 ah!
1obh8t8p3c is offline   Reply With Quote