Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
zdpyolpjva
Private First Class

zdpyolpjva is on a distinguished road
Default A text message to his girlfriend the wrong, then b

Reprinted from 75736376 at 16:37 on November 6, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
a bad mood these days, at night I stay at home bored, give me a former girlfriend sent a text message, text message read: \, but I'm so cold, ah,juicy couture babys, I know you will give me warm,ed hardy uk, I wait for you ah Kempinski beautiful city. \101, student life,cheap moncler jackets, friends 3 20 )....
; 10 minutes after the family began to receive information ....
: 30.
Mom: \ah, you have drank too much, is not it, but also the wrong, right? \the room was not very good, or good Jindi room. \I will delete, let your cousin saw it done \You can go \our hospital determined to science, you call me tomorrow, I'll take a look. \Miss do not find those places \; another cousin: \cleaning your clothes and pay you back, \relatives were not returned.
Friends: 101.

3 little sister's reply : \\\work in the field of women friends: \\2 female friend: \3 female friends: \\3 mobile's female friend: \\If you really need, we go to eat please?
1 个 Netcom's female friend: \the object of breaking up: \You wait for me, I'll be right. \\room, a good start, ah, I went home another one. \\Not go to the hospital,juicy couture crown, right? \
2 个 former lover: \because you're too bad mess. \; a married friend: (female) \)
my teacher: \
students: 20.
6 个 field of female students: \a female student: Do you remember me, ah, I am here to do, and another day it. \\Long time no see you, I would also like you, you take a taxi to pick me, \> Life friends: 3.
did not give me back the information, immediately gave a phone call greeting,christian audigier clothing, a question is not what difficulties the , a question is not what happened at home, one asked, I was not already ahead of the menopause? (or three of my best buddy, ah, know that I always send the wrong message, I can understand ah)
; next day I called my phone book to explain all, but few people believe that I made a mistake, my friends, I am depressed ah.
I saw a strange phenomenon, that is, read my log message and share some of the people, are made in the near future the following things:

1, love, success.
2, business talk into.
3, career and fortune.
4, and I feel comfortable out.
5, family harmony was.
6,ed hardy günstig, healthier body.
7, meaning the Maestro.
Note: this log to share to your friends around, You can get the 2010 who loves you!!! (absolute very efficacious Oh)

| Back to logs list
students SMS tag girlfriend female buddy
zdpyolpjva is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links