Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
outlook064
Captain

outlook064 is on a distinguished road
Default discount microsoft office 2010 x64 key blog how-i-

I wrote about why I utilized to Microsoft. Today, I’ll write about my phone screen process. Today is actually a very special day to write about that interview because it was exactly five years ago today that my fateful phone screen occurred. (No, I don’t just remember that from memory … I looked it up in our old candidate tracking database.) as I said, I emailed my resume to Josh’s college recruiter who promised to email it to the “recruiter for recruiters.” No promises though. And so I waited. know how long it was before a recruiter contacted me, but I think it was only a couple weeks. In late February, I received an email from a recruiter named Jacki. Jacki said she wanted to speak with me on the phone for about 30 minutes and asked me to suggest a few days and times that worked best. I found this whole experience to very odd because, quite honestly, at that point I had never heard of anyone doing a phone interview. All my friends in college got their out-of-state interviews by first doing on-campus, in-person interviews, and since all my internships had been local,discount microsoft office 2010 x64 key, my initial interviews were in in-person as well. to Jacki that the best time for me to speak would be on Thursdays. I didn’t have class on Thursdays so that was usually my big study day around my apartment. I also told her that I was leaving for spring break on Friday, March 3,office pro 2010 x64 key, and would be out of touch for at least a week. my phone screen for 11:00 am on Thursday,microsoft office Professional Plus 2007 key, March 2. It was fine day … but I have to admit I had other things on my mind. Key Largo was just a day away, and in typical cram fashion, my professors had decided to assign papers and mid-terms to be due on that Friday morning so, by the time Thursday came, I was more concerned with studying for my Philosophy mid-term and finishing my Shakespeare paper than actually interviewing with Microsoft. (Looking back now, I can’t believe how silly my priorities were.) to admit … I didn’t prepare for my phone screen. (Something I would NOT recommend.) I don’t think I really understood what the interview was all about (and what was at stake) so I figured I’d just roll with it. approached, and I could hear my heart thumping. 11:01. Thump, thump. 11:02. Thump, thump. Finally, the phone rang, and there was Jacki. don’t remember much about the screen. It seemed to fly by, and I remember the questions moving so quickly that I could barely hang on. The only specific question I recall is: If you had to place an ad in a newspaper that described why a company should hire you, what would it say? And I can’t tell you what I even said … except that I remember rambling and rambling and rambling. Ugh! “do you have any questions for me?” section,microsoft office Professional x64 key, all I could come up with is, “Do recruiters get the same benefits package that engineers receive?” (The answer is yes.) Nothing about the job. Nothing about the organization. I have never been good at asking questions though. I think I just get so nervous that, even if I am really interested in the company and job,win 7 64bit key sale, I just forget what to ask. she would follow-up with me once I returned from spring break. 11:35 am, and we were done. The interview felt like it went fine, but really I couldn’t tell. I don’t even think at that time I could recall what questions she asked me. day, I left for Key Largo and gave little thought to the phone screen. School started back the next week, and then I began to get nervous. Is she going to call? How did I do? Sure enough, Jacki called on that Tuesday (12 days after my interview … but again, I had been out of town.) She told me the phone screen went well, and Microsoft wanted to invite me to Redmond for interviews. When could I come out? Yay! …. The interviews!
gretchen
outlook064 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links