Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
yongkang4760
Warrant Officer

yongkang4760 is on a distinguished road
Default discount windows 7 serial key blog emily-talks-abo

I'm back and excited to share with you a superb story about certainly one of our interns that has returned to intern at Microsoft for your second year in a row. Emily will tell you what’s it want to be an SDET in addition to a PM, and can share her experiences like a returning intern on campus. We are all extremely proud to have her back on campus! please start by telling us a bit about yourself. am an incoming senior in Math/Computer Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. I love the outdoors (hiking, cycling, kayaking), music (violin, piano), computers, and shopping. I may not appear to get the typical “techie nerd,” but considered one of the amazing things about Microsoft is how diverse it is. There are so many amazing people with such a variety of interests, that it’s easy to find someone who shares your passion. inform us about your first contact with Microsoft. contact with Microsoft recruiting was at the Engineering Career Fair at UCLA in the winter of 2006. The guys and girls at the booth seemed fairly friendly, so I decided to talk to one among the employees (who was actually a recent UCLA graduate, as well as a Microsoft employee). I had done some background research about positions available for interns,discount windows 7 serial key, and Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) seemed up my alley. to potential interviewees: do your background research! The guy I talked to seemed highly impressed that I had taken the time to learn about what the positions are, what Microsoft is looking for, etc. After a mini interview at the fair itself, I had an on campus interview. A week or two after my on-campus, I got an email informing me that Microsoft wanted to fly me out to interview in Redmond! share some of your experiences about the dreaded Microsoft Interview? interview was rather intense, but was also exciting and interesting (the accommodations, food allowance, and rental car weren’t bad either). I went through about 6 hours worth of interviews, filled with everything from coding/technical questions to talking about previous leadership/management experience. best interview advice, as cliché as it may sound, is to get yourself. It’s easy to want to project the image that you think Microsoft expects, but in reality, there is such a diverse group of people here, that no predefined mold exists. had a superb time in some of my interviews when I really got into conversations with my interviewers. Sharing my passions, and learning some of theirs,win 7 home basic upgrade key, was not only useful in convincing them to give me a shot at an internship, but also for me to realize that this was the group I wanted to work in. your journey from LA to Seattle? months later, I was up in Redmond. A California native with a love for sunshine and warm weather, I was slightly concerned about what I’d heard about this rainy city up north. Luckily my first summer was filled with sun, and I realized that all of the rain was actually quite useful for keeping everything green. I’m again again this summer for Internship Take 2, and even though the weather hasn’t been perfect, we’ve had our fair share of beautiful days. us about your first internship at Microsoft. summer at Microsoft, I worked as an SDET for your AdCenter team, doing performance testing for an ad management platform. Performance testing is challenging but fun, because the job of the perf tester is to break things really badly! though I enjoyed testing, I decided to try out a new role for my 2nd summer. Towards the end of my internship, I went through a round of interviews for a program management position in the same group. The interviews were less focused on technical aspects (since the team I’d been working with already knew my technical skills), and more on creativity, ingenuity, product design, and management skills. you doing this summer at Microsoft? I ended up working in the same group, but this time in the PM role. I’ve been working on integrating new advertising technologies and managing existing types of online advertising in an ad management platform. The PM role at Microsoft is great. It’s really challenging and diverse, and gives you a good focus on the customer and business perspective, in addition to technical issues. I’ve worked on everything from programming demo applications, writing performance and functional specifications, to integrating possible business collaborations. feel about the level of support and guidance you receive here as an intern? Have you leveraged the mentoring program? at Microsoft is phenomenal. My mentors both summers went out of their way to make sure that not only did I amass new technical skills and experiences, but also to really make me feel like part of a team. Throughout the summers I had their support, whether I was struggling in my test analysis or trying to come up with new ideas for my feature. My entire summer, I was never treated like just an intern. summer, my mentor even arranged for me to meet with certainly one of her own mentors, another extremely high-powered woman at Microsoft who had some excellent advice on negotiation and leadership. the highlight of the intern program for you? of the good things about the intern program here at Microsoft is how many other interns you get to interact with. Microsoft has some fantastic events for your interns. We did a sailing excursion out of Seattle, a hiking trip to Mt. Rainier, and even a tech talk with Jay Allard, where all of the interns were given a Zune! even beyond the “Microsoft planned” events,office 2007 Enterprise code, there are tons of ways to meet new people. I’d made some superb friendships that have extended two summers now. We’ve done everything from road trips to Vancouver, hiking all over the Pacific Northwest, kayaking, to exploring Seattle tourist attractions and nightlife. They even threw me a surprise party for my 21st birthday this summer! last words of wisdom to our readers out there? all, I’ve had two amazing summers. My first piece of advice is for all potential Microsoft interns,genuine windows 7 pro, do the internship! Seek out interviews, contact your recruiters, and accept your offers! You will have a good summer, that I can promise you. Beyond that, once you’re here, strive to go beyond expectations,office Standard 2010 activation, and don’t be afraid to fail! Emily!
yongkang4760 is offline   Reply With Quote