Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
windishh2456
Sergeant

windishh2456 is on a distinguished road
Default win 7 license sale Microsoft cuts Windows Live Mes

is confirming that it is actually cutting off Windows Stay Messenger company for customers in five countries which might be “subject to United States sanctions.” reported first by LiveSide.net earlier this week, “users in Cuba,win 7 license sale, Syria,microsoft windows 7 starter x64 key, Iran,win 7 pro x64 key, Sudan and North Korea can no longer IM with Windows Dwell Messenger.” Microsoft spokesperson confirmed the move on May 21: can confirm the report on LiveSide is correct. Microsoft has discontinued providing Instant Messenger services in certain countries subject to United States sanctions. Details of these sanctions are available from the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control.” isn’t providing additional information beyond that statement. According to the Treasury Web site,microsoft windows 7 ultimate 32bit key, the reasons for the political sanctions vary from country to country, and encompass everything from not “trading with the enemy” to trying to discourage terrorists and human-rights violators. Many of these sanctions date back eight years. So it’s unclear why Microsoft just this week removed the access of customers in these countries…. a separate — and much less dire note — I’ve been getting intermittent rogue error messages when attempting to sign into Windows Dwell Messenger for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes I’ve gotten a message saying my password and ID are incorrect; other times,genuine microsoft windows 7 64bit key, that I’m not connected to the Internet. When I’ve used Meebo to circumvent the Microsoft sign-in process, I’ve been able to use Windows Dwell Messenger just fine. heard from a few other customers who’ve been having Windows Dwell Messenger problems, too. Anyone have theories/knowledge as to what might be happening on the Dwell Messenger back-end? (Microsoft officials, when I asked, said they believe it’s a problem on my end. But based on what I’m hearing from others, I think there’s more to it than that.)
windishh2456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links