Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
kengodd7d1
Chief Warrant Officer

kengodd7d1 is on a distinguished road
Default Timberland femme 500 Essays on Life ,

train collector html simple template model

500 Essays on Life,

I was born in rural areas, through the efforts of the city their home are now, and in the organs, is also a leading cadres, into white-collar workers considered it, but I do not know if the baby by Anna's reasoning, I'm one man or in rural areas City man, I want Anna to give a more accurate positioning. However, if I own to be the case, I first think of themselves as rural people, because I am our family the first generation from the countryside into the cities,ugg online shop, which may be my offspring later in the city to work and live, but I think they are rural people, rural people of my bones. I experienced pain in rural areas, rural areas experienced a difficult experience to rural poverty and backwardness, rural people have experienced the simple, really and kind. So also the most understanding of rural men. The following five aspects to questionable baby with Anna. Fifth, Anna Baby said: Anna said, as the home of his son, the family must bear the heavy burden, a man to keep two homes, a heavy burden, the city will make women feel the sadness of the article too much pressure, so that life can not stand. City woman claims to help the gang, and not take all of the savings to the home in order to show their filial piety. To tell the truth, according to the present living conditions in rural areas, rural areas than in cities is not bad, not bad or how many, and some urban, rural people have, some rural people, urban people do not necessarily have. And any man, on his own side of life, than women considered to be more thoughtful. As the saying goes, poor parental love, parental feelings are the same, they live for their children, for children at all costs, rural people have parents, the city also have parents, our parenting, we do filial heart, is share of things, is human. Parents in rural areas we need for regulation, we do the parents in the city regardless of it? Furthermore, said the city for one month consumption of 2,000 yuan, while rural people but also spending $ 500, not that they can not afford, but by their own with the traditional virtues, and their net income each year than the city people and ultimately, how much, and, even if the network is the sad name of parents living in the city, laid off, do not earn money on is not it more? If by percentage figure, the burden of the city will be more important, three reasons. Anna said that rural men with serious inferiority complex, always felt that the city would look down on women, she would get angry somehow, together, do not know the words stab to his sensitive nerves, and this man together, caused only the pain. In fact, I would think that this is the first to establish the psychological basis of the inequality. Low self-esteem, not rural men and patents, not only in the cities of rural men and women, all men of vulnerable women in strong, I am afraid all this psychology. Therefore, when the first love of equality, if unequal, love is not a talk, more do not talk about marriage. Come together to get married, have shown to equal treatment. If the city should place itself in a strong non-female, I am afraid not only of rural men can not stand, even the city man, but also sad little essay does not necessarily bear. Parties to a marriage are equal, regardless of the rural men and urban men, at home the first thing needed is equal, you do not give you the right inequality, he would try to outbreaks, try to come out to talk with you. So, that All of these, I think Anna baby for this argument itself has been wrong, so, in the inevitable process of argumentation, there have been mistakes, not to mention the argument is, in itself is wrong. However, one thing I admire, Anna baby dare own thoughts without reservation say, that in itself is a kind of courage. This point,Timberland femme, compared to a lot of city people, it is absolutely impossible. So, I want this baby exclusively for Anna courage on her bow deeply bowed. Second, Anna Baby said: Anna said that rural men too cherish the money, and urban women know how to enjoy non-mainstream by girls sad screen name. That know how to enjoy, simply for the reason they want to spend more to find nothing. Now know that hard earned money, Furthermore,ugg boots outlet, said the men and women are equal, you can not only ask a man out to make money, women have to find a way to work, to earn money to support their families, urban to rural men and women what you have to go money, and his home city just to spend money, this is not a gangster logic? Conversely, we do not say that rural men, even the city man, not the same? is the two kinds of material and spiritual enjoyment. If the enjoyment, everyone wants to enjoy, provided that the material must have a foundation, there is no material basis, you want to enjoy, like to spend more, then think of ways to get your own, as is very simple, a lot. Anyway, you do not work, does not work, the money will not be flying their own, you have no way to enjoy. So, that First, Anna Baby said: Admittedly, different habits, is likely to influence their quality of life. But not only the rural and urban differences in lifestyle. Urban men and urban women, rural men and rural women, North and South Male female, female northern and southern men, etc., living habits are different. As long as people, as long as there is a thinking person, would not be the same habits, married life need to run, with love, naturally you can run, if not love, can not become husband and wife. If you installed one heart to another person, for his (her), the other party will take the initiative to adapt. Conversely, if one does not mind the other, then what do not talk about marriage itself is a mistake. Therefore, if the baby try to turn That owned that have highlighted the theme of these views only, no he means, see this article if Anna baby, and you can open to question. A chance, so I was fortunate to have read an article by Anna Baby . This paper summarizes the details of urban women do not marry rural men fight to the death of the five reasons. After reading, I felt like a fishbone stuck in my throat, always felt there is a culture of rural people in contempt, to be blunt, then the number of three generation city people up (or even third generation does not take too) is the rural people. Therefore, could not help but would like to say a few words, be open to question it. Fourth, Anna Baby said: Anna said that every family has to visit relatives, but the man's family in rural areas is one to two weeks a month, not the parents, but the seven Regardless of eight aunt, lifestyle are disrupted. I think this is more than reason. Whether urban or rural people, loud noise of someone not a relative. Parents, relatives count? If considered, it is not even your parents that you do not want to live, or even their parents do not want to travel? You say contacts with relatives, said a serious point, is not cut off from all the relatives want? without a family concept, people do not want to travel with relatives, hardly a healthy human personality, do not want to travel with relatives, relatives might not want to you travel, you put yourself in your house inside the walls of their own reflection on the go! So, say look down on rural people find a reason for the lack of humanity nothing.

相关的主题文章:

mbt prezzi Cool autumn drunk row _321
kengodd7d1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links