Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 11-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
mushe144
Private First Class

mushe144 is on a distinguished road
Default MONCLER namely truly a band with dividend qualityM

(Air Huo water) 15 Dian carbon monoxide on the human body,Cheap MONCLER jacket apt destroy the criterion lar, what harm? (Salt in the human body is the blood-red by the blood to carry oxygen to Danjia white organizations Huo apparatuses, inhaling the odorless, colorless carbon monoxide,UGG Sale, it enters the body's Blood Salt, blood-red carbon monoxide Huo Jiao Danjia pearly fastening capability 250 times stronger than oxygen It ambition soon capture the same oxygen in the blood Salt pearly with blood red Danjia place, resulting in hypoxic head Huo body, tin reason necrosis among a short period) 16 Dian dust in the air of solid particles, small diameter, which is less than 10 microns long-term floating in the ventilation,MONCLER namely truly a orchestra with bonus qualityMoncler Down Coat, what is? Greater than 10 microns, tin quickly fall Mi Die Xiang surface, what is it?
(Dian Xiang dust particulates) 17 Dian the 1990s, due to atmospheric pollution, a metropolis in northern China have been cloud covered the city over the shooting in the satellite lost the alley. The designate of the city is phoned what? (Ben River City) 18 Dian daily (June 5) 19 Dian pollution Che burden principles? (Those who created pollution, who develops preservation) 20 Dian China's 7 important river systems are subject to distinct degrees of pollution, you reception the array of the severity of pollution (in order: the Liaohe River, Hai Dian Dian Dian Yellow River, Huaihe Song Hua Dian Dian Promotions Promotions Promotions Dian long beads) 21 Dian generate much waste each annual in China? (8000 tons) and the number of daily rate of growth?
(10%) 22 Dian nay what harm? (1 Dian Dian Mi-contaminated pollute into the water Dian air, etc., affect the living conditions of the urban surroundings Huo; 2 Mi Dian occupy priceless land resources.) Dian 23 December 1952 shocked the earth happened in China Ying Lun Kuo smog memorabilia, 2 months, resulting in 12,000 deaths, caused by Lun Kuo ask what are the reasons smoke episode? (Coal-fired pollution emissions) 24 Dian recently in South America Antarctica Xie Hai Helena headland, in Go, hardly forever of the animals are blind: such as sheep, the sheep will be tinkling cataract becomes Wang,111050.msg129608.html#msg129608 MONCLER attempt kids using a overcoat of lots of styles of MONCLERMoncler Down C, Hunter elected up a readily accessible barely a blind rabbit family to enjoy the mouth of Ge Current, flying via the sky due to wrong eyesight Ye birds,UGG Boots, Bianbu Qing course and strayed into the folk at family,MONCLER fashionable jacket namely inevitableMoncle, even the river's fish namely Wang fish, many human living here tinkling skin cancer, deluges and other ailments Dian, slow plant production, crop making,MONCLER in winter form and neatness of your leadership companiesMoncler Down Coa,UGG Sale, may I query. Why is that? (Ozone membrane over the Dei zone was severely damaged, Tai Yang Zi occasioned at too robust outdoor) 25 Dian surface ozone Xiemi how Hao? (20-30 km) 26 Dian Jiao ozone dispose of the king causes as is?
(Human use, such for Freon and additional mercurial chemicals into the airing the outcome of) 27 Dian International Ozone Day is one annual Go daytime? (September 16) 28 Dian Zi outdoor too much break would lead apt what the maximum Hao disease accident? (Keratitis Dian cataract) 29 Dian 1.2 billion people is how much? Might give some picture of the argument: If the Chinese people standing hand in hand Mi ball equator, how many laps tin the ball around the Mi? (50 laps); how many people cross the country 1 day to dine tons of edible? (78 tons); number of ten thousand tons of beef? (4 tons). 30 Dian modern kin living apartment there is anybody pollution? (Human pollution, creating matters, appliances pollution pollution Dian Dian Dian pantry pesticide pollution pollution) 31 Dian daily day of the month is our Arbor Day?
(Dian is to prevent food mold rot, mold inhibiting the growth of bacteria Dian, usually used in sausages, ham Dian Dian Dian fish, canned meat and other foods produced aboard) 52 Dian too many food coloring, would endanger health,UGG Sale, life in common with the dye In what Mi side? (For ice emulsion cakes Dian Dian Dian dried Dian jam soft drinks and other food) 53 Dian What is Green? (Green is identified via the China Green Food Development Center, approval to use the pollution-free green food criterion Zhi Dian Dian E all the nutritional quality of food) 54 China's Green Food Standard Zhi Dian from which Bu teamed? (From Tai Yang Huo Dian bud leaves grouped into 3 Bu) 55 Master Jiao Dian air made of? (Oxygen, nitrogen Dian Dian ozone, there are a variety of other gases) Dian Mi ball 56 What is the role the ozone floor?
Green Hotel (Hotel) Bao with what? 〖Green Hotel (Hotel) is the concept of sustainable evolution, integrate environmental management into hotel treatment, in the use of environmentally friendly, healthy Dian An entire philosophy, cling to green treatment Huo wash production,UGG Boots, advocate green consumption, protecting the environment Huo plausible use of resources in the motel (Hotel). Its kernel is to invest customers with environmentally salutary to people health Jiao Dian seeking Huo green food, green rooms, in the making process to enhance conservation of the environment Huo logical use of resources.
Topics related articles:

male he carries disadvantages.

150965.msg151138.html#msg151138 MONCLER jacket lon

I MONCLER jacket MONCLER LoversMoncler Coat

MONCLER jacket may be the very best selectionMoncl

MONCLER quilted goose naturally accurate black reddish

Flash of MONCLER jacket that comprehend what the
mushe144 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 503529935 at 22:06 on July 6th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: welcome to reprint
Wen / Chen Yuhao

QQ503529935 honor works

article is very long, I hope you go back and reprint a day to see a little.

【Dad, I'm pregnant with your child】

first met, I'm 27, she 19, we have a difference of 8 years old -
she said, you always can do what my dad was friends. -
I smiled, 8, 27 and 19 years of age difference, unlike 37 and 29 poor 8-year-old, who are two of the world. -
we love, and she likes to call me daddy. -
always stick around, sitting on my lap, Dad, you said I'll go to the interview is good,エアマックス90, or better and students to sing? -
I like this feeling, strangely enough, I actually like it. -
When a girl bring your dad, you feel that you should definitely be spoiled for her is unconditional, when she was in bed, sweating is called, Daddy, faster, even faster time. It was exciting, really great people to animal hair, when she obediently lying in your arms, Kandie with you, you do ji her wings, and as she took to the inside of your mouth, then he was just a sip sip finger sauce, and then spoiled to say that I filial piety , right???, She good clever. -
This is just a secret between us, when we go out together on the street, look so good fit, she took my arm, I walked lightly, in the crowd, she appeared to be so mature, so its capability just got home, her only exposure to nature is no doubt the children, she was 19 years old, in the face of a loved one, 9-year-old can not be overemphasized. -
do I have gradually found that the beginning of the new and exciting have become suspect, she really just like my daughter, always asking, I am good or as good? Always mischievous, always the day after I scolded her at school to give me the news that my father, I was wrong, I'm sorry. I have the pressure of work, and I in the field of interpersonal frustrations, never shall be relieve her here, I discussed with her some of the metaphysical question, she never blinked in the till, she only know SHE I just loved her constantly, gradually, this pet is greater than the love, this and daughters differ? What is the difference and really her daughter? -
Should not
girlfriend and you have the spirit of communication that people? -
Should not between lovers to support each other it? I'm tired. -
I said we separate it, maybe you really only suitable for my daughter. She said, Daddy you're not going to give me find a stepmother? I looked at her, laugh and cry. -
she said, that you will hurt me? Like father, like daughter, pain, and I said Well, I will. -
she was gone, eyes with tears, asked me, Dad, I can find a boyfriend? -
I have a new girlfriend, and I generally large. She has no news, we re less contact. I gradually forgot her girlfriend well, we are together, I was quiet, not so tired, she was so understanding, I began to have confidence in the work to pick up only occasionally think, there was a girl call me daddy. -
had met her once in a bar, holding my hand out to his girlfriend when she and a group of men and women frolic with the owner came in, she did not see me, but I noticed her hair long. -
day a few months later, My girlfriend and I are ready for bed, she called and it is raining outside, she stood in front of my house, and said too late,Bid farewell to flood hero, can not return to quarters, asked who came girlfriend, I said I know a little sister, she was stunned, but soon the sweet call, a good wife. I gave her another room to the bedroom to sleep. -
middle of the night unable to sleep, go to the bathroom on the toilet, a door almost in panic, she was wearing jeans and sitting on the toilet in a daze, I asked what she was doing, she just looked at me , Dad. -
to our edgy crowd in another room, the room we are each other's clothes off each other, kissed each beast, I suddenly thought of condoms in my bedroom with his girlfriend, she said it does not matter, come. -
the dark I hold her and asked her all right now, she said yes. -
returned to the bedroom, his girlfriend got up and smoking in bed, I asked her what most of the night smoking cigarettes, and she lightly looked at me and said I in the calculation of the time, a cigarette five minutes, I want to see you on the toilet how long. Then Yi Zizi Road, let her go. -
early the next morning, she had disappeared, left a note that the wife, I'm sorry, Dad is a good man. Women laugh a cry to see me, what a mess? Took a cell phone went off to work . -
see her again and then a few months later, also in a bar, I find it very strange how I occasionally go to bars, how each met her, she actually is the bar DANCING QUEEN, she is not asked me whether I had the Tiantiandexiao, Dad, I filial bar girl, and I out of the bar, back to find her standing in the doorway, wearing a little cute, far in the lower abdomen with the palm of your hand, drew a circle. -
This action makes me puzzled for a long time, at home, with the key into the lock twist of the moment, a sudden drop of whole body cold sweat was oozing from every pore. -
night does not matter, she said, come. -
I dialed her cell phone, no one answered, I dial, pick up, I gave phone call, you do not so headstrong! Suddenly the phone was somehow my girlfriend asked, you say? -
afford to think I am a man, yes, this is planned, she come to my house, and I make love, then I call her phone, she watched phone does not pick the first pass, then I dial the second quickly when the number of times transferred to my girlfriend on the phone. -
She does not act so
wrinkled brow, me the creeps. -
we're together, she had said, and I was born to a child, called her mother, let him fall in love with his mother, she called my father, we are ** family. I think she was very cute . -
fact, I do not know her draw a circle in the stomach what is not mean, I do not sure whether she was really pregnant, but I began to understand that she never thought that my child, and she know me, From the beginning she understood me, and she can make me an action wits, I always thought she was very naive. -
Originally, I was wrong from the start -
II, -
sometimes like to pretend to go to solve any problem, in the end stretched, I think I should take the initiative to confess lenient. -
my surprise, my girlfriend and I did not know that night, -
know what Dad meant. -
she sneered to look at me, I try to have the courage to face her. -
tried to make her the courage to face my future with his girlfriend. -
Unfortunately, there is no future the. -
girlfriend gone, I am a person living in the empty room for three days, suddenly jumped up and ran to her daughter's school. -
I stopped her at the school gate. -
action that day, that what you mean? -
what action? She blinked at me. -
my eyes closed, sighing. -
She smiles, sunny. -
I Ruzhui freezer. -
gave her a thumbs-up appreciation, words could not speak. -
-
sweet she smiled, as only a small fox, a male ran far. -
Sorry, class late. -
boyfriend? I Xiezhuo Yan, looked at her. -
her tongue spit at me, arms around the hand to the boys outside the school around -
waved back, Dad goodbye. -
boys asked suspiciously far, Dad? -
identified it! She laughed, as two people slowly leave the early spring sunshine. -
evening, she and the boys came, our guest. -
me quietly, -
me -
boy timidly looked at me, I nodded at him. -
just bought the CD out! Dad here sound good! -
sound is when I bought her, I would like throwing money in such a place, she was in the next, see getting scared. -
Gee, it was expensive. -
you died! -
how things will be so expensive? Dad, you buy this doing here. -
Hello wordy ... ... -
Well ... ... Duzui
. -
I sound completely opened up, put their dishes into them,エアマックス, she and the boys sat on the sofa. -
me ... ... go to the kitchen, they do eat. -
see if they buy a pass dish, I really turned up their noses, completely not interested with them to see. -
I put fries, fruit, chicken wings end to the coffee table. -
eat eat, I said, Chengsi you. -
Thank you uncle. Boys said. -
Uncle ... ... -
I really want to strangle him. -
blink of an eye to see her, facing the wings morose. -
think fear is the scene before it. -
you take your time. -
uncle you do not see it? Boys ask me -
This child is really cute
Shade. -
I went to my room reading, I told you there is a generation gap. -
boys really sensible, if very sympathetically nodded. -
gap she heard the word, a wink at me fly. -
spirits. -
I went back to the room, to his girlfriend to write MAIL. -
I proposed to her, wanted her to marry me. -
outer room scream. -
I'm scared to go out. What is it? -
drank a Coke. -
She took a Coke bottle
blatantly at me. -
I bought
below! Boys rub his feet -
you gave me to sit down! She denounced the road, smiling, looking me, Dad, you love me, right? -
I smile, I buy it. -
This is a good
boys love her, see her eyes are panic. -
she should not lie to him so use him. -
this weekend, do not work? I smiled at her, staring at her asked. -
every weekend she would be a bar DANCING QUEEN. -
that boys do not know, sure enough, his eyes wide open and looked at her and go to work? -
She smiled at me -
do not have my father raised, Why should I work? She stared at me. -
're right. I sigh. -
downstairs to buy Coke, and suddenly felt like crying, holding a Coke upstairs, opened the door. -
they are kissing. -
heard the door open, boys want to break free, she Guzhu her. -
does not matter, for when the good in their own homes. I kindly said, the coke on the table. -
also moved in a chicken wing. -
me back to the room, vaguely heard. -
him in the end is you who you? -
dad ah. -
Really? -
do not believe go away! -
c, -
fact, on the night of the things I remember was not very clear. -
came to a little more, I toss and turn in the bedroom when she pushed open the door. -
you want me to buy? Daughter? I looked at her scornfully. -
She looked at me pleading, not saying a word, I suddenly soften around her,转帖――姚国华 北京大学演讲――百年来中国人的脑震, how do you in the end? -
Do not rush me. -
I looked at her eyes, suddenly remembered a good many such a night before, her mischievous face in front of me, here is how familiar she was, here was her home. -
how to do if his girlfriend back? I asked myself? -
My girlfriend and I no longer possible. -
to her, I said, I will love this life, like father like her,我看见米卢留给国奥队匆匆的背影, pet her. -
Perhaps, tonight, things will turn, perhaps, I will start with her. -
you want to live down? I asked her. -
grace. She nodded heavily. -
I agreed, to my surprise, she immediately turned to the living room happily the guy screaming, my father agreed to the matter, we go to sleep. -
I looked at her blankly, and he lived here? -
he is my boyfriend, ah, you mean that I can find a boyfriend? -
I feel my heart trembling with rage, yes, she was playing me, she exhausted her 19-year-old intellectual who loved playing with her man. -
I think I will not play but you. -
Well, I smiled, of course. -
we look at each other, and she stared at me fiercely, Xiong Baba. -
had countless times, she'd stare at me when we're together, when she is not happy, she will loudly announce that I'm angry! -
Du Zhuozui
​​then sat there the whole person. -
good friends, I threatened her, and then sell you behaved! -
she looked up at me with this look, staring at me, Xiong Baba. -
then jumped up, arms around my neck, like a baby Road, Dad, I look scary? -
Admittedly, when she looked at me, I did not feel fear. However, the heartache, such as twisted. -
they went to bed, stereo, television, all to do with. -
I took off, suddenly saw a disc they just bought. -

many times she had to accompany her to Central to see me, to be honest, I really could not stand to see half ran to the balcony to smoke, she pulled back each time, I began to bunk. Later , I took she was not looking to dish to find out, thrown away. -
she saw countless times, seen all recite the lines, but also to find someone to actually read it again today. -
this madman. -
put away the living room, I returned to the bedroom, just to get their side of the room opened, she opened the door, laughs and says -
father. -
Why? -
by a cap. -
what? -
by a cap -
I **** WBD,air max! -
She stared at me, after a while, their heads and began breaking off a finger?? you are my dad, I WBD is ... ... -
my tears suddenly streaming down. -
d -
that night in my mind there are two versions. -
In the first version, I was lying in the bedroom of the big bed, with bulging eyes beads at the ceiling, despite the screams next door to a flood wave after wave of joy coming, I jumped out of bed, turned pound cabinet to find the right box cotton ear plugs. -
no doubt, I have deliberately turned earth-shattering in the Fan Nong process, my mind repeated abandoned Jour a classic image, hair disheveled, and the frequency is very swift action, but also symptoms and seizures If you have seen Nicholas? Cage played The only found two pieces of Bondi Band-Aid, there are even a teddy bear, a bunny. It was her last fell down the stairs, and I bought for her, she felt too cute, do not want posted. So I ripped them, attached to the forehead, the whistling breath. -
In the second version, the next is very quiet,エアマックス2011, seems very pure, but most quiet in the brain becomes the voice of terror, they are now doing? What position they? No sound, they will not under the lamp on the package of Durex English grammar, right? -
Dad, this stuff is what good fun. -
Dad, do not you wear this sick? -
Dad, it resembled the neck was tightly reined ah. -
Dad, will the blood inside the back ah? -
I go out, three o'clock, to the girlfriend's house, the lights. -
I knocked on the door, she opened the door. -
is a relative. -
She looked at me surprised. -
can come sit down, I said, suddenly found themselves voice is dumb. -
how do you? She asked, and you cried? -
not, I want to hold you. I say -
That night I spent in the girlfriend's house, this is my life the most surprising of the night. -
I live in the home ex-girlfriend broke up because I was his former girlfriend forced out a living from their own home. -
ironic it, life is like this. -
girlfriend for me, make beds, of course, funny, she played for me in the ground floor. -
her bed, I sleep to. -
soon parted, but also the small space separating the farthest distance. -
I lay on the floor, listening to his girlfriend quiet and even breathing. -
want to spend my life with them. -
she slept so peacefully. -
she agree? -
she rolled over. -
When she stood up
not changed the frequency of breathing. -
She did not sleep, she Zhuangshui. -
I think she will. -
would you marry me? I asked her darkness. -
you say? -
would you marry me? -
not, never will. -
I sank down, and why? -
She was silent for a long time, Yi Zizi Road -
you're too sick, I'm not for you. -
have to tell you what no one despair? I just despair of that time. -
I was with her most intimate feelings, we work together, work together, the weekend watching movies, strolling through furniture stores, through the diamond store, she would faint smile look at me, make me feel, at any time I hold her hand go, she'll be out of my wife. -
until one day, the 19-year-old girl through a back, to me their colors. -
period of the past, had a lover's private, it just becomes sinister. -
I can not go forward, the road all been blocked. -
-
morning on the way home saw the boy and she is going to school, coming towards her hands spread out toward me. -
what? -
give me some money. -
do? -
old your house is not good, or to open the room. -
OK. Back no retreat, will need subsided further. -
the moment, I decided to formally meet the challenge. -
I smiled at her, a finger pointed at his forehead?? that close to the location of Bear Band-Aid, laughing. -
a total of layers of hell? -
I think me and my baby daughter will know soon. -
Five -
my story -
have a big drawback, I never like to give figures compiled names, this is a great headache, compared to what I like to call this. -
a person has a name, but can have numerous names. -
every call is a story. -
so this is a no name, only the address of the story. -
but I do not know that he and she alone can hold the title long. -
to retaliate against a person how many ways? -
fact, the best way to punish her is acceptable. -
So I accepted the Let them free access to my room, as they do as anything. -
I remember that time is the most strange time of day, come home,ナイキ エアマックス, you can see her and the boys sitting at a desk, or watching TV, doing homework or get together, that scene is extremely warm even in good times, the illusion of a sudden I have a strange, long-haired girl sitting opposite course is my daughter does, and she is not the heart is I, but the edge of the boys. -
She also became tame
up, I looked up to see me back, obediently Road, Dad, you're back. -
Boys Road, uncle. -
me back to the pizza they ate them, ask their homework, to accompany them look naive and silly Korean film, when the edge of the boys laughed having seizures, I feel the cold side of one pair of eyes, watching. -
more and more frequently she lived next door in my room, but his boyfriend is mostly dormitory. Every time we are standing at the door, waved goodbye. -
Take care. She exclaimed. -
free play. I said. -
Once I asked the boys to a private photo, he is very strange, but still gave me a license application. -
Then one night with her dinner, I quietly got up and clean up after eating dishes, and she looked at me unlimited Resentment. -
just learning new songs I sang in high spirits. -
I wash, she hugged me from behind, from the forehead up against my spine, I turned, pocket-fold magnification N goes shot, cheerfully display. -
her -
She looked at me infinitely pernicious. -
pigs. -
filial! -
a week later something happened. -
girlfriend home from a night out, I hugged her muttering, if you change your mind, be sure to let me know. -
day a week, she changed her mind, but I have no chance to get her. -
day I'm at home, buy a pack of cigarettes down temporarily, when they came up found her crying, I ignored her, back to the room, Internet, suddenly found his girlfriend gone in MSN, my heart is unknown, immediately open the chat history. -
I rushed to her room, desperately Zamen, she died not opened. -
girlfriend and I tried to start again. -
and she is posing
I sharply turned her down. -
girlfriend feel right, call me at home, she answered the phone, sweet and tender. -
play the fool. -
open the door! You open the door his mother to me! -
not open! Death is not open! -
you wait for me! -
That night, I went to a bar, called a chicken, take her home. -
she stare at me in the living room with a gaudy woman to go home, open the door into the room. -
** undressed and stood before me, display body. -
I did not see her glance, to point out a thousand dollars from the wallet. -
name. -
name? -
bed. -
I leaned her and whispered, I do not like you do, you just hard call. -
So some things need to professionalism, that chicken is called in my room, I turned frowning at the edge of the magazine. -
her look perplexed me, fear is never met such a crazy guests. -
Ten minutes later, laughing again in my mouth smile. -
she came. -
hit her at the door, hard hit. -
open the door! Open the door! -
not open! Death is not open! My name is directed at the door. -
let her roll! -
I turn my back, watching the chicken in front of me, do not stop! -
began to howl outside the house, she has gone insane. -
I'd rather make love not Xiangbao her chickens. -
open the door! You give me open the door, she started outside the hard Chuaimen. -
her crying the whole ten minutes to go I idly opened the door. -
she limp on the ground,nike air max, crying and shouting at me, let her roll. -
This is my home, you roll to roll. -
she was gone. -
said nothing, silently away. -
I close my eyes, I hope never to know her. Open your eyes, I have to go lower body pain bow. -
things just the way it ended. -
few days later, I received a call that boy, he asked why the days my daughter did not go to school. -
my silence. -
she disappeared? -
phone there silent for a long time. -
you do not know she was pregnant? Boys asked me over the phone. -
six -
she was pregnant? -
Yes. -
my heart spasm, is my child? -
Yes. -
my eyes closed. -
the phone to ask: Do you want to ask, we ... ... that night, he smiled. -
I do not like girls, he gently say. -
all understand. -
Mo speech
million dead. -
the story in general, I found her, we are happy together. -
Sorry, this may be that you want to see, is not the story I want to say. -
I went to her school, Office of Academic Affairs who said she had to do a drop-out procedures, I went to her bedroom, everything clean up an empty, empty bed, gently flowing pink gauze, it is the semester school when I bought her. -
her dorm room that she order something, we all asked her why, she said, smiling, moved her boyfriend Jiaqu Zhu. -
we all look with envy at her, guess what. -
hold anything against her classmates looked at me, are like I was tangled in the third party. -
I went to the bar of her dancing, everyone said she was resigned, I do not believe so go there every day, I grabbed the newly appointed DANCING QUENN, wishful to sure she knows her whereabouts, and then I was hit the . -
I do verily
too far, I have the girl blocking the door in the toilet, she did not tell me, I will not let her come to power, she shrugged and dialed the phone, after a few people will come, First , persuade them, I roll your eyes at them, they dragged me to the bar door pull, after a table, I took a one bottle, and then I was hit. -
I crawl back home, sitting at home in front of her wiping her tears over and over dial phone. -
no, nothing is endless blank. -
lying on the ground, still journeying laugh. -
She will be back tomorrow
it, shook my arm and said, Dad, I'm very hungry. -
Dad, I teach out of the circle, or like you here. -
I laughed so journeying
sleep, I organize the room very clean, I close the door couplets. -
the joint is
the second line is
looked on his calligraphy was very satisfied. -
Three months later I tore
couplets. -
crumpled, into his mouth and swallowed hard, and finally lying on the side of the toilet retching. -
I am a serious illness. -
common sleep a gorgeous sight. -
a baby crawling on the ceiling slowly, turned, and her face is no different from normal. -
no one saw her. -
day after one year, I have something to take a taxi passing through a Teachers College, ** in the window, saw a much exactly the same back with them. I quickly told the driver to stop, I rushed off to catch up to catching her. -
back, is a strange girl. Looked at me in horror. -
Sorry, I let go. -
She laughed, and got the wrong person now. -
her to rush to a place not hit a taxi, in order to apologize, I sent her to the destination, her car, and I left her on the phone. -
first time together, I have been walking some distance behind her, because they had exactly the same back, I often looked journeying goes back, and then slowly went up, grabbed her, She said, do not leave me. -
She shook her head laughing, silly child, I will not leave you. -
she was 25 years old, call me stupid child. -
Gradually, go together, I back away from her increasingly short distance, when we can finally walk side by side, and I turned to talk to her without a doubt, I asked her to marry. -
I really love her. -
no evidence that I do not love her. -
love is just a word, the contents vary widely. -
I do not love you, does not mean I do not love you. -
wedding was very simple, but we are incredibly happy, I did not ask about her past, she worked with who fall in love, she never asked me what in the past. -
She graduated from the Normal School, a kindergarten and nursery in which Professor children. -
I quit my job and opened an advertising company, and gradually it has also recruited some people, the acquisition of a car. -
weekend, we drove to the suburbs with his wife, was returned to buy some bits and omnivorous dedicated to her local colleagues, my staff. -
time, that is so slowly past, I put her picture on the most secret places, secret, are not turning to their own, and not destroyed. -
four months and three days after marriage, as usual, I pick up his wife from work. -
and a wife is wearing a long skirt, short of a loaded women chat, they sat side by side a long wooden bench on the small green. -
a naughty child staggers around in their running around. -
wife saw me, smiled and said, This is my husband. -
I'm not daring to move, looked at her blankly. -
my daughter, she is no longer a ponytail, long hair flowing down. -
shock from the flash in her eyes, too. -
Hello, two seconds later, she politely held out his hand, faint laugh. -
staggered children hold me legs, teeth to call, Dad. -
spring brilliant smile. -
wife laughed. -
it is not your father. -
that year, I am 29, she 21. -
year I described here is very difficult to her whereabouts. -
That night she took me to her place to live. -
Hongshui the child, she took my hand to the kitchen side of the small hallway. -
We sat a small table off the road, she looked to me a long time. -
What would like to ask? She said. I tell you all. -
night, she ran away from my house. -
correctly, she did not run out. -
She sat dark corridor, while raising his chin with both hands, I do not know from where. -
when a man came up. -
one downstairs. -
asked her to go sit, she had also entered. -
I dare not speculate how she is with the mentality of go, she entered and sat in the corner, the man looked at her silently, she said something so incredible so far. -
I'm hungry. She said. -
she was host to. -
under the man for her to eat a bowl of noodles She held her face bigger than the bowl, all fall into tears. -
he just whispered a sentence. -
What
not happy? -
That night, the lights are not opened, two people sat on the relative night, another room a baby crying constantly. -
next day, she came out from the building, went to school, pack up all moved out. -
move into my downstairs a room only 30 square meters. -
Since then she saw me all the tracks. -
She looked at me walking down the street holding a bag. -
She looked at me late at night crying in bed downstairs. -
he had never asked her what she knew he was all that long in his life, his wife read the medical certificate did not take long disappeared. -
she stayed. -
That period of time they had each other. -
I fell in love with him. She said. -
He looked at me, a bite to eat noodles, did not say anything, just smiled at me. -
I think an unprecedented peace of mind. -
perhaps that time I have fallen in love with him. -
but I do not know, I thought I had been in love with you. -
And he did bad, poor physical condition, night after night I sat in the hospital bed, he asked me to send their children to orphanages. -
I promised him. -
he fell asleep, I go home to see them. -
read a long time. -
I think I love his father. -
not only love, but less. -
next day, I went to the hospital to see him, ask the doctor came out to the abortion drug. -
hold his hand while I spoke to the side of medicine. -
He asked me if I was not feeling well. -
I said a little cold. -
Actually, I destroyed our children. -
She looked at me and smiled, Dad, you know, that night I'm in your toilet room downstairs crying for a long time then, the rise softly asked, Do you hear me? -
next child burst into tears, she hastily rush past, to coax a long time, come back to talk about. -
he died, left me with a child. -
in the choice of our children or his children, I chose him. -
because I can only choose one. -
this is love, you know, Dad? -
-
-
-
-
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

小女孩问妈妈:“妈妈,党hexie委是什么意思啊?”
妈妈说:“党hexie委就像你爸,什么也不干,Prada Bags,整天背着个手,光知道训人骂人!”
小女孩 又问:“那政hexie府是什么意思?”
妈妈说:“政hexie府就像你妈,整天傻干活,Prada Sunglasses 2011,有时还要挨你爸训骂!”
又问:“那人hexie大呢?”
妈妈答道:“人hexie大就像你爷爷,一天到晚提着个鸟笼子溜鸟,Prada Shoes,什么事都不管!”
小女孩接着问:“那政hexie协呢?”
妈妈回答:“政hexie协 就像你奶奶,整天唠唠叨叨,但谁也不听她的!”
小女孩再问:“那纪hexie委呢?”
“纪hexie委就像你啊,Prada Bags 2011,名义上是监督爸妈的,但又受爸妈的领导,穿的是爸妈的,吃的是爸妈的,还喜欢问这问那,Prada Men Shoes
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

­
有些人有些事经历了,终究只能是一种阅历,竟不能成为回忆;­
不想面对却又不得不承认的是:我们的年代,我们的生活确实淡漠了,­
­
男生­
1.追女生从来都是件简单的事情。如果你觉得你追得很艰难,多半是你追错人了。如果一个女生,你费尽力气才 追上,那么还不如费尽力气也追不上。因为,这样艰辛才拥有一个女朋友,你们的爱情从一开始就是不平等的,她 之所以犹豫不决迟迟不答应你,原始意识里就是觉得你配不上她。 ­
2.不上进的男生,才是最没有安全感的男孩。因为女生不需要一个高大强壮的身体天天帮她们打架,然而她们需 要一种有保障的生活,现在是这样,未来更是如此。可惜,大学里有太多的男生都不明白这个道理。 ­
3 .男生不喜欢你,就不会想和你做朋友,喜欢你就不仅仅想和你做朋友。 ­
4.潜力股有太多不确定因素,等他升值了,通常女人也到了贬值的时候了。 ­
5, 一个男生,一个大学生你可以长的不帅,但最起码你得干干净净,充满活力吧,Prada Bags,敢不敢不要宅或只知道做习题,运动运动,让自己的身体灵活性,协调性更好点,不要猥琐,也不 要 娘­
6.一个男生若爱一个女生,他是不会随便的在和你接触很短的时间就和去一些不该去的地方,做一些不负责任的 事情 ­
­
女生 ­
1.女生的魅力是以看不见得内涵做基础的,正经的男生还是比较喜欢有内涵有修养的女生,喜欢的是你的那种气 质,不管你是文静 还是 活泼的 但你必须正经 心态正 青春充满活力啊不要以为你穿得越少 漏的越多 就会有更大的吸引力,你这样的女生也只是能男生暂时得到一点乐子罢了,总之,物以类聚人以群分嘛什么样的男 生找什么样的女生 毕竟大家追求的东西不同嘛 有的是感情的寄托 有的则是身体的满足 彼此彼此 自己照下自己是哪种。 个人以为阳光单纯的女生还是比那些画的跟鬼似的 穿着更女人化的 人有魅力,,是不?O(∩_∩)O­
2容貌这问题在一定程度上也会影响女生寝室人际关系。­
3.女人的竞争,见缝插针,无处不在 ­
4.原来大学女生打架的招数和街上骂街的泼妇打架的架势并无太大的区别。唯一的区别是,大学女生打架不会轻 易让你看到,不会轻易让你知道。打完以后迅速离开现场,而不会象路边的泼妇那样,围观的人越多打得越起劲。 死要面子活受罪。内心原始的野性使她们在心里用最X L最恶毒的话骂对方,现代大学教育让她们一面临"丢脸"这两个字时立刻偃旗息鼓装出平安无事的模样,做回淑 女。 ­
5.女生上大学之后,学得最快的最好的,往往不是专业知识,不是英语四六级,不是托福雅思GRE,而是穿衣 打扮化妆。 一个大一女生,到她大三的时候可能在专业知识和英语方面都没有什么实质性的进展,但是她的打扮 穿着肯定有巨大的变化。 ­
6.他们说她有漂亮的眼睛,而我有美丽的眼神。这是美女和美女的区别,需要你细细去品位。 ­
7.女生看得见的风度是以看不见的内涵做基础的。 ­
8.一个女生若是有很多男生追,要么她特别有魅力,各方面条件都非常优越;要么她深谙男人的心理,能够做到 知己知彼,百战不殆。 ­
9.妩媚最好是一种可收可放的本领,而不要让它成为你的特质。 ­
10.美女分两种。一种是让男生喜欢,女生也喜欢的。一种是让男生喜欢,而女生却不喜欢的。男生喜欢女生也 喜欢的美女不多,这样的女孩子要么是真的秉性纯真善良,要么就是极其有手段,八面玲珑。男生喜欢女生不喜欢 的美女很多。因为对于一个美女来说,征服一个女人比征服一个男人难度系数要高得多。 ­
11. 一个特别优秀的男生身边常常围着一堆人,有男生有女生。一个特别优秀的女生身边常常很寂寥,没有男生也没有 女生。男生因为孤独而优秀,女生因为优秀而孤独­
­
学校­
有些人有些事经历了,终究只能是一种阅历,竟不能成为回忆;­
当你走在校园里,Prada Handbags Sale,渐渐地会发现真诚,纯粹的笑容变得越来越奢侈了;­
不想面对却又不得不承认的是:我们的年代,我们的生活确实淡漠了,­
1.在任何一个学校,平庸的大学生是相似的,不平庸的大学生各有各的辉煌 ­
在大学里要有尊严的活着,因为走上社会上的时候你的尊严在金钱,权利等等面前将变得什么都不是 。­
2.在大学社团里如果你不想或者是没有把握成为最高领导者,就不要加入这个黑暗的组织!所有的社团到最后都 沦为它的最高领导者或者第二高领导者加学分混名声的工具。你别指望你加入个文学社就能够一夜之间扬名各大报 纸,也别指望加入个摄影协会就能够拍出美仑美幻的作品。幻想,绝对的幻想!作为一个普通的社员你所需要干的 就是开会和继续骗下一届的小弟弟和小妹妹,以此来表明该社的最高领导者没有不作为。 ­
3.其实城市里家庭条件不好的孩子在大学里可能比农村来的孩子更尴尬。因为从农村长大的孩子从小就吃过酸甜 苦辣----生活没有几个富裕,攀比现象比较少,他们知道攀比需要付出代价的,不是所有人能付出的,而城市天生赋予了孩 子很敏感的自尊和很膨胀的虚荣。逃避,发现逃不过,反而不能够象那些从小吃苦的孩子那样坦然面 对。 ­
4.我不知道这世界上还有多少这样大学生,有多少这样的父母。可是我相信每个学校都会有。每天都看到太多光 鲜的面孔在校园里穿行,游弋于教室酒吧,网吧,迪厅,他们夜夜笙歌,他们寻 欢 作 乐,他们把大把大把的青春扔在电脑游戏里,扔在迪厅酒吧里,他们学着一切出身于富贵家庭的孩子那样挥霍,他 们交女朋友借钱应付恋爱开销,拿着父母给的几千元学费却年年都有功课不及格,拿着父母挤出来的几百元生活费 心安理得的花,以维持自己的面子,支撑自己的虚荣心。而身后,有两张包涵期待的脸,有两双望眼欲穿思念的眼 神,有两个含辛茹苦的父母,日日夜夜想着盼着,然后辛苦劳作着,想着争气的儿子女儿,盼着他和她出人头地, 起早贪黑的为那上万元甚至更多的学费生活费而日夜劳作。这些父母有的是在农村,一年到头面朝黄土背朝天,家 徒四壁;或者父母都没有工作,半夜两点起来做些早点;或者在城市里摆点小摊,一分一里的与人争,还有*** 受城市管理者时不时的暴 力执法。他们一年到头也不会买什么新衣服,他们一辈子也没有去过任何娱乐场所。你们知道赚钱有多莫不容易吗 !?你们从小到大靠着自己的真本事赚过几分钱!? 如果赚过钱你就会知道你父母有多不容易了。无论你的父母是干什么的!还整天的LV 、迪奥、、、耐克什么的!大富豪家的孩子也不应该这样吧! ­
太多太多含辛茹苦的父母。而这些是我们在学校里看不出来的。每个年轻的面孔在人前都是神采飞扬,膨胀的虚荣 心日日夜夜挣扎着甩掉身后的一切,遗忘了身后的那双眼和辛勤劳作的那双手。他们还没日没夜拼命掩饰这一切, 怕同学知道自己的贫穷,怕同学鄙视自己的困窘,怕被人瞧不起,怕被人说寒酸,装有钱,装潇洒,装挥霍,装不 比谁差。大学四年就在这种毫无意义的虚荣中磨掉了。虚荣不是错,当虚荣成为堕落的借口时,它就成了万劫不复 的深渊。­
­
成长 ­
1.我忽然觉得这种竞争毫无意义。彼此都象井底之蛙,就算争得鱼死网破,一方把另一方置于死地那意义又何在 ?意义仅仅在于,输者逃离这个井,或者死在井底的角落,Prada Bags Sale,或者一跃而出,而胜者沾沾自喜的继续做井底之蛙,自以为抬头的一片天就是她的天下了。 ­
2.谁不是在伤害中成长?谁不是在被欺骗后才学会算计?彼此彼此。 ­
3.凡是处心积虑做某件事情,就都会或多或少牺牲掉自己的某种东西。 ­
4.成长的过程就是破茧为蝶,挣扎着褪掉所有的青涩和丑陋,在阳光下抖动轻盈美丽的翅膀,闪闪的,微微的, 幸福的颤抖。 ­
5.成长,就是不断的面对一些悲凉的事情,直到知道什么叫世事沧桑。 ­
6.服天不服人。若是天的安排,我承受;若是人的践踏,我抗争。 ­
7.嫉妒一个人,就是承认她比你强,Prada Mens Sunglasses。­
8.人与人的心从来都是有距离的,就如在两个陡峭的山头,我们遥遥相望,Prada Shoes,以为彼此只有一伸手就能触即的距离,其实要走在一起,贴近在一起,脚下还有千山万水,沟沟壑壑。无论谁与 谁。 ­
9.一个一向张扬的人,如果遇到一件事情忽然变得低调起来,那这种低调就是更高层次的张扬了。& shy;
10、一个真正心智成熟的人,如果觉得此文不错,是会和朋友分享的,而不是很自私的认为:别人看了就比我强 了…… ­
­
­
成熟,­
是一面看破一切,一面笑得天真无邪……­
­
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote