Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 11-04-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
yuanlsv89s
Private First Class

yuanlsv89s is on a distinguished road
Default Paul Smith Wallet: Simple Style | Articles Audience

Keeping abreast of fashion trends can be rather exhausting as these trends change all of the time with each season. In the case of wallets, designer item addicts and those not so good capable in fashion agree that you can’t fail with a Paul Smith wallet. As <a href="http://zhengxing.99mr.com/lingguangmeibaiya/"><strong>冷光美白牙</strong></a> a brand, Paul Smith has been around for years, and though they made an impact in the business in menswear, the Corporation has branched out to offering assorted accessories, clothing, and items for ladies as well. Let’s check out what a Paul Smith wallet has in store for you shall we? Plenty of designs and kinds from which to pick Paul Smith wallets come in various designs, styles, and types. Design-wise, you can choose from the basic solid color designs and polka dots to the brand’s signature stripe to a mini design. The designer brand also has wallets with a wide selection of prints. When selecting a Paul Smith wallet, you can choose the standard wallet, a Mastercard case, or a credit card wallet, among <a href="http://zhengxing.99mr.com/xiaotuisuoxiaoshu/"><strong>小腿缩小术</strong></a> other wallet types. You can select from a wide variety dependent on your style preferences, wants and budget. Paul Smith wallets are available for men and women, and even come in uni###### styles. Functionality-wise, a Paul Smith wallet is pretty simple. The standard billfold as an example includes slots for your IDs and visa cards and a large pocket for your debts. These wallets are also made to be sturdy as they'll last for some years. Where should I purchase a Paul Smith wallet? It's easy to get these wallets from online retailers and you may doubtless find a pair with a Paul Smith wallet sale going on, but bear in mind that there are a large number of ######## <a href="http://zhengxing.99mr.com/biyijianboshu/"><strong>鼻翼减薄术</strong></a> designer products out there. With this in mind, you must take note of a genuine Paul Smith wallet’s characteristics. The real ones feature the brands signature embossed on the wallet’s lower right corner and has white stitching. The <a href="http://inbookmark.com/mybookmark.php"><strong>鼻基缩窄</strong></a> sole other insurance you can take from purchasing ######## products is to buy from a trusty online retailer. With these things in mind, getting a Paul Smith wallet starts with finding one that fits you and your position, and ends with purchasing it (most likely at a bargain) from a reliable retailer. In the end, you'll find that the search is worth it as you can stay in style with a sturdy and simple wallet from Paul Smith. Looking for more information about the Paul Smith wallet? Check this out. Click right now for more Cool Stuff
yuanlsv89s is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #2
Losyasype
Private First Class

Losyasype is on a distinguished road
Default off-topic

David Icke is definitely helping to awaken the masses and I truly am grateful for his efforts, however he is not infallible, and people should have the freedom to criticize him.
Of course others are free to disagree with what others say, but if we are all campaigning for freedom of speech, then we should allow others to have the same right, even when, in fact especially when they disagree with what we think.
We all know democracy is a fallacy; however we should at least uphold the principles behind it if thats what we stand for, i.e. equality and freedom for all.
Here is what Ivan Fraser said regarding Icke:
"My own role in the Biggest Secret saga was that I was asked by David to help him check spelling and offer any further information to his initial draft of the book.
It was following my input that David was introduced to Arizona and heard her revelations, which subsequently became a focal point within the book and used as evidence to support various themes outlined therein.
Having discussed my concerns with Davids wife and having sent David e-mails outlining my concerns over errors in his book and a feeling I have that he has been set up with misinformation and been the target of psychic manipulation, over a period from before publication to very recently (September 1999), and as yet having absolutely no feedback from David about any of the major concerns, I decided to publish my findings at the David Icke website forum.
Consequently, I was banned from attending that forum by David Icke."
Now I dont know how much of this is true, however if it is, this is absolutely disgraceful.
The moderators on this forum should be ashamed of themselves.
How dare they censor others when they too demand the right to be heard?
I have had several threads shut down myself regarding the "DAVID ICKE LEGAL DEFENSE FUND" which despite several communications with forum moderators, I am still highly suspect of. We were told we would hear the full story one day, and so far have been told nothing.
I personally donated over L100 to this cause, and I feel that I, as well as everybody else who donated to the fund, deserve a full explanation of what happened.
Here is what I found on Google regarding the defense fund.
"Icke claimed via his website that Richard Warman (from Canada) was filing a lawsuit against him, because of what David Icke had written about him in one of his books (Children of the Matrix), David was asking people to donate money to his Legal Defense Fund during this time period.
Eventually he removed the donation pages from his website, but never announced the outcome of the 'court case'. Did Richard Warman withdraw his threat to take David to court, or did he go ahead with it?
That in a nutshell was what I politely asked via his forum.
The next day, not only was my post removed from the forum, but my username was totally deleted.
It's laughable.
Since then, there has been another court case involving 'Royal Adams', a person, who we are told, used to work closely with David Icke."
Now, a couple of years back I opened a forum regarding the first case, within minutes I had 50+ responses from people in agreement.
An hour later, the thread was closed down.
Why?jocuri cu motociclete
I also received personal message from 6 other individuals saying that their threads on the same subject had also been shut down; in fact one member said he was never going to use the David Icke forum again and I have never seen or heard from him again.
Recently, I opened another thread on the same subject, which was closed within minutes.
I spoke to the moderator who said that this had been discussed in detail before and that there was no need to reopen it.
He also said that there were so many people criticizing and pointing accusations at David Icke, that this would only add fuel to the fire.
Now thats fair enough, but I still argue my right to be heard.
Losyasype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

People in the South belived that slavery was morally right and people criticized them for it, saying things like "you can't be a good Christian and believe slavery is moral." but the South believed Slavery was moral according to this.
"Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ." KJV
Because if you ask me ( I know I am about to get criticized to death) this to me sounds like slavery is moral. jocuri cu motociclete
Old 11-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

For adult men, the game feels good, fun, fun, especially contributing to reenergizarea. Decisive contribution to the annulment and fatigue, as in this case an element of psychotherapy.jocuri 3d
For children, play often involves, besides the nervous consumption even the simplest games, and exercise, unlike adults where it is entirely missing. We often see kids playing football, cycling or walking, not playing backgammon or chess on a bench in a quiet place as adults usually do.
Some games are difficult, others are simple. Depending on age and ability of understanding and action, children show different preferences for the game, as the transition from one stage to another mental development. Your toddler tends to participate in the big games, but often fails to incorporate the conditions imposed by the game. A child with a stronger personality does not resign, but efforts to cope. Others, with a weaker personality, quit, telling his <<Ei are marieu are mic.>>. For older children easy games not of interest, because it enables them to train, to show off their power game with their colleagues.
There are several things to note: first, the game strengthens a child physically, print them taste performance and the means to achieve them. Secondly, the game creates skills for teamwork, to synchronize their actions with others, in order to achieve a common goal. A third, the game causes a good mood, the humor, giving the man the opportunity to look for one for all others and have fun, like giving more zest for life.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

I have never said slavery was moral i said it sounds to me like it is according to the bible which is waht the South was basing it on. And no I don't want to be chained up and beat but if you read the bible verse it says for the servant(slave) to obey his master it does not say for the master to beat and torture their slaves if a master did that he wa wrong. i am talking about servants and slaves being treated in a reasonable manner, like some slaves were according to this bible verse. I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth, so I'll put them there my self, yes I believe slavery can be moral not that it always was or is, that is a different thing. This post was intended to show where the Southerners got their moral rights to slavery jocuri cu motociclete
Old 11-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #6
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

I was flipping through old manuals while poking through some boxes trying to find an old game to boot up the other day and I found something amusing enough to want to share...
Dr. Ray Muzyka, Joint CEO of Bioware wrote a nice length introduction to the game manual for Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. It was touching, and while almost all of it remains currently relevant and is worth a read for Bioware supporters of any stripe, in light of the current debacle, I found this particular section rather ironic....and depressing. (spelling errors are my own)
We have been careful not to break what was not broken, but we have worked on many areas in the game. Some highlights include:
- we improved the story in Baldur's Gate II to make it much more immersive; characters interact with their worlds and other characters make the roleplaying aspects very compelling, and very satisfying.
-combat is more exciting than ever with the realtime strategy interface improved from the original game and the incorporation of dozens of new character classes, over a hundred new spells (to a total of over 300 in Shadows of Amn), an experience point cap of 2.95 million XP [resulting in maximum AD&D character levels of 17-23 level], new weapon proficiencies such as dual-wielding, and hundreds of new powerful monsters and villains.
-turn-based fans can play the game in turn-based mode with new autopause settings
-the scripting and design in Shadows of Amn represents the very best of what we learned in developing Baldur's Gate and its expansion pack, Tales of the Sword Coast.
-the art in Baldur's Gate II is uniformly beautiful and represents everything we learned during the development of Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast.
- the graphic user interface has been improved in many ways such as adding in 800x600 resolution, 3D support for spells and background effects, dropaway side and bottom panels, a new color scheme, improved journal functionality, and map notes.
-the multiplayer experience is very solid in Baldur's Gate II, with non-pausing dialog in stores and non-critical dialog.
-you can start a brand new character or import your characters from Baldur's Gate or Tales of the Sword Coast; the tutorial included with the game shows new players how to get started.
Unfortunately, we don't get more four lines in a manual introduction anymore (see manual for current product). And it certainly doesn't come written personally by someone like the CEO, but I just want to know two things...
At what point did the Bioware "greats" become convinced that doing the exact opposite of all these things was the optimal way to develop a sequel to a great game?
When did all you folks who are so determined to love this game, who yell and scream and who call anyone who voices concerns about the dragon age 2 product "trolls", who tell those of us who feel betrayed by this release that we're out of touch with gaming or that we're stuck in the past....well, at what point did you become so willing to compromise? So willing to accept an inferior product? So convinced that a game offering less features can in any way, shape, or form be "innovative"? jocuri cu motociclete
Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

He also gave me a link to details regarding the outcome of the Royal Adams case, which all looked official and above board.
However the Royal Adams case was not what I donated to, it was the Richard Warman case, of which I have heard nothing of the outcome.
I am writing this now as a last attempt to find reason from other members of the David Icke community.
I want to know what you think about all of this.
I also want to appeal to the moderators here, do not shut this thread down.
I appeal to your sense of what is right. I have said nothing offensive and am merely seeking information and clarification.
You have no right to shut my thread down, you may have the power, but that does not give you the right.
If this thread is shut down, then I will know that there is something very dodgy going on.
Feel free to respond, feel free to disagree, but do not deny me my voice to speak.
I am on the side of the light, and if that is where you stand then we are allies, so do not deny a fellow truth seeker the right to voice their concerns. For real.
Now, getting back to what Ivan Fraser said:
"I wish it to be known that I bear David Icke no malice over this affair and the reason for publishing this information is to seek clarification and also offer information of which most may not be aware.
My fears may be unfounded, but I feel that after reading this, you may see they are justified.
And if my fears have solid foundation, these issues need urgent clarification, both for the sake of David Icke and his readers.
My suspicions about Arizona Wilder (AW) first manifested the first time I heard of her.
Something in me said, something isnt right here.
A familiar feeling which usually turns out to be trustworthy, as anyone who has read lifting the Veil knows.
She was not mentioned at all in the draft copy of The Biggest Secret (TBS) which I had read.
David had not met her yet.
When the book was released people started ringing me with questions like, is it true about the reptiles, and is this stuff about the royal family true.
At which time I replied that I thought it was, based on the fact that the version I had read stated only the theory of the reptilians and that certain of the Royals were involved in satanic rituals.
Soon I heard about Arizona Wilder.
I reviewed the book again, this time the printed version, and asked Linda Icke (the British manager of Bridge of Love) to send a copy of the video from which AWs testimony was taken.
I was by this time very dubious about AWs statements.
Her statements had already overshadowed those of Christine Fitzgerald, Princess Dianas healer and confidante, which were prominent in the version I read and which were not so sensational.
However, Fitzgeralds account may have been a taster for what was to come, to ease the way for the far more incredible information which Wilder had to impart."
I agree completely with Ivans speculation regarding Arizona Wilder.
Out of all of David's research, Revelations of a Mother Goddess seems the most suspect, to me at least.
I do feel as if she is spreading disinformation, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
I would like to know what others feel about it, if I, and they, are given the chance to speak.
Anyhow, there are contradictions in David's work. I just finished reading Love Changes Everything, which includes a number of channellings from a being named as Rakorski; here is what I have found regarding this"Several people claim to channel St Germain by name, but in Icke's case he came through using the name "Rakorski."
Despite communicating with many different channeled beings, this Rakorski turned out to be Icke's primary source back then +. From Love Changes Everything (The book largely channeled through Mari Shawsun):
Quote from: David Icke
Since the publication of The Truth Vibrations I have learned so much more as I have communicated almost daily with Rakorski, the one known as Lord of all Creation, who is directly responsible for the changes the Earth will undergo.
Here is what Icke said about Rakorski/St Germain specifically:
Our most memorable moment on the visit [to France] came when we arrived at the former home of the remarkable Frenchman, Count St. Germain, who in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries was dubbed the "Wonderman of Europe" for his feats and abilities.
One, so it was claimed, was the ability to disappear.
No-one knows how long he lived except that it was a very, very, long time. Voltaire called him "the man who never dies and who knows everything."
It is widely held that the mind or aspect of Infinite Consciousness I call Rakorski had incarnated as St. Germain, and the moment we saw his house both Linda and I had the same reaction: wow!
We were both very moved just looking at the place and the energies were incredibly powerful.
It was lunchtime and we couldn't go inside, but as I stood there a very clear thought came into my mind:
"You will come back here with your family and your new son next year (1993), and you will release energies that will have an enormous effect on the world."
Again, we'll have to see what happens.
But here's something very interesting...
I did a little searching and found that Icke has something quite different to say about St Germain (and the "Ascended Masters") nowadays.
Here's an excerpt from The Biggest Secret.
I included some extra at the beginning, so you can get a feel for St Germain's supposed friend William of Hesse-Hanau.
They want to know which are the reptile bloodlines because they know they will be easiest to plug in to the reptilians on the lower fourth dimension.
This is one reason for the highly detailed genetic records kept by the Mormons, another Brotherhood operation at its top level.
So when people in power appear to have no blood links with these families, the opposite may be true.
A number of researchers believe Bill Clinton to be a closet Rockefeller and he is certainly blood-related to the British monarchy, every Scottish monarch, and King Robert I of France.
St Germain, now a messiah figure to many New Agers, was a friend of William of Hesse-Hanau, and his brother, Karl.
Apparently, Karl wrote that Germain, an alchemist and magician, had been raised by the de Medici (Black Nobility) family in Italy.
Many New Agers today talk about the Great White Brotherhood of master souls, including Germain, who are communicating guidance to channellers about the coming transformation.
This is yet another mind control operation by the Brotherhood to misdirect and imprison the more extreme of the New Age mentality and to stop it getting off its collective arse (and the ceiling) and so making a real difference.jocuri cu motociclete
Old 11-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #8
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

David Icke is definitely helping to awaken the masses and I truly am grateful for his efforts, however he is not infallible, and people should have the freedom to criticize him.
Of course others are free to disagree with what others say, but if we are all campaigning for freedom of speech, then we should allow others to have the same right, even when, in fact especially when they disagree with what we think.
We all know democracy is a fallacy; however we should at least uphold the principles behind it if thats what we stand for, i.e. equality and freedom for all.
Here is what Ivan Fraser said regarding Icke:
"My own role in the Biggest Secret saga was that I was asked by David to help him check spelling and offer any further information to his initial draft of the book.
It was following my input that David was introduced to Arizona and heard her revelations, which subsequently became a focal point within the book and used as evidence to support various themes outlined therein.
Having discussed my concerns with Davids wife and having sent David e-mails outlining my concerns over errors in his book and a feeling I have that he has been set up with misinformation and been the target of psychic manipulation, over a period from before publication to very recently (September 1999), and as yet having absolutely no feedback from David about any of the major concerns, I decided to publish my findings at the David Icke website forum.
Consequently, I was banned from attending that forum by David Icke."
Now I dont know how much of this is true, however if it is, this is absolutely disgraceful.
The moderators on this forum should be ashamed of themselves.
How dare they censor others when they too demand the right to be heard?
I have had several threads shut down myself regarding the "DAVID ICKE LEGAL DEFENSE FUND" which despite several communications with forum moderators, I am still highly suspect of. We were told we would hear the full story one day, and so far have been told nothing.
I personally donated over L100 to this cause, and I feel that I, as well as everybody else who donated to the fund, deserve a full explanation of what happened.
Here is what I found on Google regarding the defense fund.
"Icke claimed via his website that Richard Warman (from Canada) was filing a lawsuit against him, because of what David Icke had written about him in one of his books (Children of the Matrix), David was asking people to donate money to his Legal Defense Fund during this time period.
Eventually he removed the donation pages from his website, but never announced the outcome of the 'court case'. Did Richard Warman withdraw his threat to take David to court, or did he go ahead with it?
That in a nutshell was what I politely asked via his forum.
The next day, not only was my post removed from the forum, but my username was totally deleted.
It's laughable.
Since then, there has been another court case involving 'Royal Adams', a person, who we are told, used to work closely with David Icke."
Now, a couple of years back I opened a forum regarding the first case, within minutes I had 50+ responses from people in agreement.
An hour later, the thread was closed down.
Why?jocuri cu motociclete
I also received personal message from 6 other individuals saying that their threads on the same subject had also been shut down; in fact one member said he was never going to use the David Icke forum again and I have never seen or heard from him again.
Recently, I opened another thread on the same subject, which was closed within minutes.
I spoke to the moderator who said that this had been discussed in detail before and that there was no need to reopen it.
He also said that there were so many people criticizing and pointing accusations at David Icke, that this would only add fuel to the fire.
Now thats fair enough, but I still argue my right to be heard.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

He also gave me a link to details regarding the outcome of the Royal Adams case, which all looked official and above board.
However the Royal Adams case was not what I donated to, it was the Richard Warman case, of which I have heard nothing of the outcome.
I am writing this now as a last attempt to find reason from other members of the David Icke community.
I want to know what you think about all of this.
I also want to appeal to the moderators here, do not shut this thread down.
I appeal to your sense of what is right. I have said nothing offensive and am merely seeking information and clarification.
You have no right to shut my thread down, you may have the power, but that does not give you the right.
If this thread is shut down, then I will know that there is something very dodgy going on.
Feel free to respond, feel free to disagree, but do not deny me my voice to speak.
I am on the side of the light, and if that is where you stand then we are allies, so do not deny a fellow truth seeker the right to voice their concerns. For real.
Now, getting back to what Ivan Fraser said:
"I wish it to be known that I bear David Icke no malice over this affair and the reason for publishing this information is to seek clarification and also offer information of which most may not be aware.
My fears may be unfounded, but I feel that after reading this, you may see they are justified.
And if my fears have solid foundation, these issues need urgent clarification, both for the sake of David Icke and his readers.
My suspicions about Arizona Wilder (AW) first manifested the first time I heard of her.
Something in me said, something isnt right here.
A familiar feeling which usually turns out to be trustworthy, as anyone who has read lifting the Veil knows.
She was not mentioned at all in the draft copy of The Biggest Secret (TBS) which I had read.
David had not met her yet.
When the book was released people started ringing me with questions like, is it true about the reptiles, and is this stuff about the royal family true.
At which time I replied that I thought it was, based on the fact that the version I had read stated only the theory of the reptilians and that certain of the Royals were involved in satanic rituals.
Soon I heard about Arizona Wilder.
I reviewed the book again, this time the printed version, and asked Linda Icke (the British manager of Bridge of Love) to send a copy of the video from which AWs testimony was taken.
I was by this time very dubious about AWs statements.
Her statements had already overshadowed those of Christine Fitzgerald, Princess Dianas healer and confidante, which were prominent in the version I read and which were not so sensational.
However, Fitzgeralds account may have been a taster for what was to come, to ease the way for the far more incredible information which Wilder had to impart."
I agree completely with Ivans speculation regarding Arizona Wilder.
Out of all of David's research, Revelations of a Mother Goddess seems the most suspect, to me at least.
I do feel as if she is spreading disinformation, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
I would like to know what others feel about it, if I, and they, are given the chance to speak.
Anyhow, there are contradictions in David's work. I just finished reading Love Changes Everything, which includes a number of channellings from a being named as Rakorski; here is what I have found regarding this"Several people claim to channel St Germain by name, but in Icke's case he came through using the name "Rakorski."
Despite communicating with many different channeled beings, this Rakorski turned out to be Icke's primary source back then +. From Love Changes Everything (The book largely channeled through Mari Shawsun):
Since the publication of The Truth Vibrations I have learned so much more as I have communicated almost daily with Rakorski, the one known as Lord of all Creation, who is directly responsible for the changes the Earth will undergo.
Here is what Icke said about Rakorski/St Germain specifically:
Our most memorable moment on the visit [to France] came when we arrived at the former home of the remarkable Frenchman, Count St. Germain, who in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries was dubbed the "Wonderman of Europe" for his feats and abilities.
One, so it was claimed, was the ability to disappear.
No-one knows how long he lived except that it was a very, very, long time. Voltaire called him "the man who never dies and who knows everything."
It is widely held that the mind or aspect of Infinite Consciousness I call Rakorski had incarnated as St. Germain, and the moment we saw his house both Linda and I had the same reaction: wow!
We were both very moved just looking at the place and the energies were incredibly powerful.
It was lunchtime and we couldn't go inside, but as I stood there a very clear thought came into my mind:
"You will come back here with your family and your new son next year (1993), and you will release energies that will have an enormous effect on the world."
Again, we'll have to see what happens.
But here's something very interesting...
I did a little searching and found that Icke has something quite different to say about St Germain (and the "Ascended Masters") nowadays.
Here's an excerpt from The Biggest Secret.
I included some extra at the beginning, so you can get a feel for St Germain's supposed friend William of Hesse-Hanau.
They want to know which are the reptile bloodlines because they know they will be easiest to plug in to the reptilians on the lower fourth dimension.
This is one reason for the highly detailed genetic records kept by the Mormons, another Brotherhood operation at its top level.
So when people in power appear to have no blood links with these families, the opposite may be true.
A number of researchers believe Bill Clinton to be a closet Rockefeller and he is certainly blood-related to the British monarchy, every Scottish monarch, and King Robert I of France.
St Germain, now a messiah figure to many New Agers, was a friend of William of Hesse-Hanau, and his brother, Karl.
Apparently, Karl wrote that Germain, an alchemist and magician, had been raised by the de Medici (Black Nobility) family in Italy.
Many New Agers today talk about the Great White Brotherhood of master souls, including Germain, who are communicating guidance to channellers about the coming transformation.
This is yet another mind control operation by the Brotherhood to misdirect and imprison the more extreme of the New Age mentality and to stop it getting off its collective arse (and the ceiling) and so making a real difference.jocuri cu motociclete
Old 11-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #10
Losyasype
Private First Class

Default off-topic

I was flipping through old manuals while poking through some boxes trying to find an old game to boot up the other day and I found something amusing enough to want to share...
Dr. Ray Muzyka, Joint CEO of Bioware wrote a nice length introduction to the game manual for Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. It was touching, and while almost all of it remains currently relevant and is worth a read for Bioware supporters of any stripe, in light of the current debacle, I found this particular section rather ironic....and depressing. (spelling errors are my own)
We have been careful not to break what was not broken, but we have worked on many areas in the game. Some highlights include:
- we improved the story in Baldur's Gate II to make it much more immersive; characters interact with their worlds and other characters make the roleplaying aspects very compelling, and very satisfying.
-combat is more exciting than ever with the realtime strategy interface improved from the original game and the incorporation of dozens of new character classes, over a hundred new spells (to a total of over 300 in Shadows of Amn), an experience point cap of 2.95 million XP [resulting in maximum AD&D character levels of 17-23 level], new weapon proficiencies such as dual-wielding, and hundreds of new powerful monsters and villains.
-turn-based fans can play the game in turn-based mode with new autopause settings
-the scripting and design in Shadows of Amn represents the very best of what we learned in developing Baldur's Gate and its expansion pack, Tales of the Sword Coast.
-the art in Baldur's Gate II is uniformly beautiful and represents everything we learned during the development of Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast.
- the graphic user interface has been improved in many ways such as adding in 800x600 resolution, 3D support for spells and background effects, dropaway side and bottom panels, a new color scheme, improved journal functionality, and map notes.
-the multiplayer experience is very solid in Baldur's Gate II, with non-pausing dialog in stores and non-critical dialog.
-you can start a brand new character or import your characters from Baldur's Gate or Tales of the Sword Coast; the tutorial included with the game shows new players how to get started.
Unfortunately, we don't get more four lines in a manual introduction anymore (see manual for current product). And it certainly doesn't come written personally by someone like the CEO, but I just want to know two things...
At what point did the Bioware "greats" become convinced that doing the exact opposite of all these things was the optimal way to develop a sequel to a great game?
When did all you folks who are so determined to love this game, who yell and scream and who call anyone who voices concerns about the dragon age 2 product "trolls", who tell those of us who feel betrayed by this release that we're out of touch with gaming or that we're stuck in the past....well, at what point did you become so willing to compromise? So willing to accept an inferior product? So convinced that a game offering less features can in any way, shape, or form be "innovative"? jocuri cu motociclete