Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
Adcdfwwxa
Warrant Officer

Adcdfwwxa is on a distinguished road
Default 好产品的盲点

昨天买了个iphone 4,手感不错,高兴之余,第一时间下载了QQ同步助手(这是我最推崇的QQ手机客户端产品,在我的E71、 G7上都下了这个宝贝),把自己1000多了联系人从云端同步到了iphone上了,一个字:爽!!晚上回 家,老婆发现iphone 4挺好的,强行纳为己有,我是一贯听老婆的,没办法,也只能忍痛割爱了,还不忘推销一下同步助手,让老婆在 她原来的手机上下一个,然后在iphone上把联系人同步过来,很方便的。第二天上午,moncler coat,老婆发来短信:你怎么手这么欠啊,ugg boots classic short,下了1000多个联系人,我删了一上午都没删完。是啊,这是一个新问题,我们的同步助手好像只考虑批量下 载了,没有手机上批量删除的功能,旧手机换新主人的时候,需要这个功能。哎,骂就骂了吧,不过我很欣慰,至 少给公司又发展了一个新客户!
Adcdfwwxa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

48881 2008 年 06 月 02 日 12:48 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary a earthquake, life and death dilemma; only three or four dangerous road, I do not know May is difficult; even if we have six eyes, tears are streaming finish; seven children hanging heart, Lingba Olympic storm; shouted to the Chinese are Kyushu ten, even hundred Ge between storm sails, and we take them years to ship,paul smith wallet! Accommodating the Chinese for thousands of years, but no match for your resignation heaven; very bleak,burberry handbags, and also do not know what gods lived in the seventh heaven, in the August 8, 2008 There are eighty-eight days to send a disaster; I hope that is colorful clouds June, security and peace of China,burberry bags, the five-star red flag never bright; universal peace and prosperity,alexa mulberry, the three sides of one mind into a line,mulberry handbags! I just want to,designer handbags cheap, kneeling down, raising his hand to Heaven, Should dare: next life, you come to me days man!
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote