Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
cpvex5230
Sergeant Major

cpvex5230 is on a distinguished road
Default 怎么养生 最祛暑湿

大暑过后气候的特点是湿热、暑热,在这种天气下,人们往往会感觉出汗不畅、全身黏腻、口渴心烦、夜间失眠、 容易疲劳,
暑湿都有啥症状?
大暑过后气候的特点是湿热、暑热,此时,按照中医来讲,相应的脏腑是脾,在这种天气下,人们往往会感觉出汗 不畅、全身黏腻、口渴心烦、夜间失眠、容易疲劳,如果出现这些症状,多吃一些健脾去湿、清热祛暑的食物人才 会舒服。
暑湿是感受暑湿邪所致的急性外感热病。多发生于夏令季节,暑湿俱盛之时,尤以南方为多见。其以发病较急,初 起见有身热、头身重病、微汗、口渴、脘痞等暑湿郁遏肌表证候为主要特点。根据好发季节及临床证候特点,西医 的钩端螺旋体病、肠伤寒、流行性感冒等,可参考暑湿病进行辨证治疗。
中医对暑湿的辩证分析
暑湿的发生由感受暑兼湿邪而致病。夏令气候炎热,容易形成暑兼湿邪。若人体正气不足,或因天气炎热而嗜食生 冷,www.tv5173.com,以致水湿内停,往往容易感受暑兼湿邪而病。本病所及部位、脏腑,主要是卫分肌表、肺、三焦、胃肠等;若暑 湿化燥化火,耗气伤津,也可深人心营,引起动风、动血。
暑兼湿邪从皮毛而人,光波炉,郁遏卫分肌表,可见发热较高,伴有头痛,身重体倦,肢体酸痛,脘痞胸闷等。若暑兼湿邪从口鼻而人,困扰胃 肠气机,则见高热,吐泻,口渴,心烦等气分胃肠症状。若邪热炽盛,可致暑湿弥漫三焦,或困阻中焦,或壅滞肺 络,变化复杂。
暑湿的治疗,以清暑利湿为主,佐以芳香化湿。临证中要详辨暑湿的部位,体质的虚实,暑湿之偏重,而选择涤暑 透邪、清肺解暑、清暑化湿、宣泄三焦等方法施治。当邪气化燥化火,人营入血,出现闭窍动风,津气欲脱等证候 ,与暑温危重证候相同,可参照暑温论治。
暑湿,病证名,www.2828tv.com。指暑热挟湿的病证。夏季常见病之一。症见胸脘痞闷、心烦、身热、舌苔黄腻。如暑湿困阻中焦,则见壮热烦渴 、汗多尿水、胸闷身重;如暑湿弥漫三焦,则见咳嗽、身热面赤、胸脘痞闷、大便稀溏、小便短赤,治宜清暑化湿 为主。
健脾祛湿方
赤小豆薏米煲排骨,这款汤性平和,男女老幼都适用。淮山芡实煲猪骨汤或淮山莲子炖鸡,这两款汤尤其适合腹胀 、大便烂、口水多、口淡的人食用。另外,生地土茯苓煲汤、莲子粥、淮山粥等也是健脾良方。
清热祛暑方
冬瓜煲鸭,www.huangjinbei.com,具有清热消暑、利水、消肿的作用,冬瓜皮利水通淋,适合尿频、尿急、尿痛等泌尿系感染者,冬瓜仁(即冬瓜 子)可清热、化痰、通便,适合咳嗽、痰黄、大便秘结者,煲汤时可以在汤中适当加些冬瓜仁,能起到食疗的作用 。
绿豆糖水
也是清热的不错选择,但绿豆性寒凉,大暑天可以适当煮一些饮用,睡眠不好的还可以煮百合绿豆糖水、海带绿豆 糖水等。不过,脾胃虚寒的人要少吃。脾胃虚寒者常表现为:容易腹胀、胃口差,不爱喝水,口水多,大便烂,容 易拉肚子,舌苔淡、有齿印等。
1 2 上一页 下一页
cpvex5230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 641580345 at 1:18 p.m. on September 23 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Transshipment

butcher】 【monk and a monk once good friends with a butcher. To be up every morning chanting monks, and butcher them every day to slaughter a pig. In order not to delay their morning work, they called each other to get up each morning, agreed. Years later, the monk and the butcher have died. The butcher went to heaven, while the monk was hell. Why? Because the butcher to do good every day, called up and chanting monks, on the contrary, the butcher called up every day, killing the monk ... ... Small philosophy: you do things is not all you think is right, but not necessarily right.
【a】 lifelong benefits of the test questions you are driving a car. In a stormy night. You go through a station. There are three people are anxious waiting for the bus. One is about a dying old man, he needs to go to the hospital immediately. One is a doctor, he had saved your life, you dream of going to repay him. There is also a woman / man, she / he want to marry you dream / married, perhaps miss the chance. But your car can only sit one person, how would you choose? I do not know if this is not a test of your character, because each answer has its reason. Dying old man, you should first be to save him. You also may want the doctor on the train, because he saved you, this is a good opportunity to repay him. There is your dream lover. Missed this opportunity. You may never encounter a make you so attractive person. In the 200 candidates, only one person is hired, he did not explain his reasons,belstaff coat, he just said the following words: 'the doctor car keys and let him take the elderly to the hospital, and I stay with me dreams with waiting for the bus! 'Everybody I know people think the answer above is the best,belstaff leather, but no one (including me) think of the beginning. Small philosophy: Is it because we never thought of giving up the advantages we have had (car keys)? Sometimes, if we give up our stubborn, narrow, and a number of advantages, we may get more.
【origin】
shoes long, long time ago, humans are still bare feet walking. A king to travel to a remote country, because the road is rugged and there are many stone head, stabbed and had his foot pains Ma. Back to the palace, he was down an order to the country roads are covered with a layer of leather for all. He believes that to do so, not only for themselves, but also for the benefit of his people, so that we no longer walk the pain of stinging. But even if they had destroyed all domestic cattle, but also not enough to raise the leather, and the money spent, use of manpower, but also do not know where. Although simply can not do, even very stupid, but because the king's command, we can only shake their heads. A clever servant made bold suggestions to the King: \surprised, but immediately realized, then immediately back down, shift to the proposal. It is said that this is the \Small philosophy: to change the world, it is difficult; to change yourself, the more easily. Its change the world, change first - \Some change their ideas and practices in order to resist foreign invasion. When one changes, the eyes naturally follow the world has changed. If you want to see the world change, then the first must change is ourselves. \business is such
made 【】 father said to his son, I want to find you a wife. Son said, but I wish that on your own! Dieshui, but this girl is the daughter of Bill Gates! Son said, if so,belstaff jacket, you can. Then his father found Bill Gates, said, I give your daughter to find a husband. Bill Gates said, no, my daughter is still young! Dieshui, but this guy is the World Bank's Vice President! Bill Gates said, ah,belstaff uk, so, OK! Finally, the father found the World Bank's president, said, I recommend a vice president,belstaff sale! President said, but I have too many vice president, and redundant! Dieshui, but this young man is Bill Gates's son! President said to them, OK! This business is made.
Ten Notes
life:
1, the so-called iron rice bowl, not a place to eat in a lifetime meal, but a life where all food to eat.
2, every simple thing to do, is not simple; to do extraordinary things every one is extraordinary.
3, the highest state of life, tolerance, coexistence is the highest level of respect.
4,belstaff online, only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous, from the ridiculous to the sublime is no road.
5, what is sickness and death? Students better, the old slower disease to late death faster.
6, pride is not long, For non vertical, not very happy, go rather to shift.
7, I do not pay the poor and rich, and you do not pay I do not cheap.
8, the world just can not figure out, and no dead end road.
9, power, like a check, unless it turned into cash, or worthless.
10, Living life, nothing is to make people smile and laugh occasionally others.
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:57 AM   #3
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 149577512 at 11:31 on November 6,belstaff uk, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

love you,belstaff sale, not the game

| Back to logs list
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 AM   #4
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

,red wing heritage

| Back to logs list

34184 2010 年 03 月 31 日 12:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
in line to see the white-collar workers \

Note label,red wing work boots, then the original black and white-collar workers do

published cancel

| Back to logs list
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 AM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

. . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

34436 2010 年 12 月 18 日 23:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary

In fact, I'm tired.

fact that nobody can understand me, I used to pretend to be strong,red wing sale, a man accustomed to the face of all ....

in the end I do not know how to.

sometimes.

very happy and I can speak for each person,red wing motorcycle boots, can be very presumptuous.

but no one knows, but that is disguised, it is deliberately disguised.

I can make yourself happy happy.

but could not find a source of pleasure, will only make one giggle.

I'm not used to do things with other people that since I'm not used to people looking at me with pity.

In fact,red wing shoes outlet, I treasure the people around, but the pressure of living so I'm good at forgetting,red wing motorcycle boot, forgetting all those memories.

I thought forget to make yourself happier ...

but I feel it is more loneliness.

night comes, the surrounding air is very impatient .....

a person sitting in the window, facing out the window the crowd daze .....

do not know what they are thinking ..

miss the past,red wing shoes online, and nothing more ..

fact,red wing heritage, I very tired, really want to put all the ...

love when a diary and I'm not even feel a lot of things, I also prefer keeping everything inside, is not I will not say, but I'm tired ...

not hung up QQ chat ..

just repeated the open space off space

time.

I do not like chasing, but want to jump the same as before.

I like very quiet in a very quiet night, turn out the light let alone my parcel, but afraid of the dark ...

I would occasionally like to get together with friends ..

or. happy

or loss of happy looking.

I will also occasionally find vent
method.

or effective.

or more injuries.

lonely occasionally pick up the phone open address book, over and over again ..... do not know who the call .......
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 AM   #6
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

. . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

34436 2010 年 12 月 18 日 23:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary

In fact, I'm tired.

fact that nobody can understand me, I used to pretend to be strong,red wing shoes, a man accustomed to the face of all ....

sometimes.

very happy and I can speak for each person, can be very presumptuous.

but could not find a source of pleasure,red wing shoes outlet, will only make one giggle.

I'm not used to do things with other people that since I'm not used to people looking at me with pity.

In fact, I treasure the people around, but the pressure of living so I'm good at forgetting,red wing boot store, forgetting all those memories.

night comes, the surrounding air is very impatient .....

miss the past, and nothing more ..

fact, I very tired, really want to put all the ...

love when a diary and I'm not even feel a lot of things,red wing shoes sale, I also prefer keeping everything inside,red wing heritage boot, is not I will not say,red wing shoes online, but I'm tired ...

not hung up QQ chat ..

time.

I like very quiet in a very quiet night, turn out the light let alone my parcel, but afraid of the dark ...

or. happy

method.

or effective.

or more injuries.

lonely occasionally pick up the phone open address book, over and over again ..... do not know who the call .......
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #7
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

2123255 2006 年 02 月 08 日 18:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original Literature
; There are a couple, the husband is like bowling,belstaff uk, but also very henpecked, my wife loves smoking, one night, his wife found themselves smoked cigarettes,belstaff leather, and sent for her husband to buy her husband had no way to buy, but it was late, near the canteen is closed, it can be very anxious husband, the husband suddenly thought of the bar should sell cigarettes, and so her husband went to the bar to see that her husband a seat with a bar bit beautiful young lady,belstaff coat, so he walked forward to chat with the lady, and then go to open house.
to the middle of the night, her husband suddenly thought of his wife forgot to buy cigarettes,belstaff jacket, and afraid of his wife knew it would kill him, so he asked the young lady has no talc, miss it strange but still to him, the husband will be coated with talcum powder to your hands to go home, just enter the house to see his wife and irritation of her husband standing there,belstaff online, my wife asked her husband: \
husband honestly replied: \
after listening to her husband, his wife said: \
husband obediently held out his hand to see his wife, the wife was furious, said: \
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #8
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoe store

| Back to logs list

341814 2008 年 09 月 19 日 00:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
If I do not love you. I think I will not cry. If I do not despair. I think I will not leave. If you love me. You will not hurt me. if you can. please let your memory. without my figure.

morning. I will leave my home. leave me here all that happened. do not know when it is back. But I can know for sure. I'll be back.

hope I succeeded in returning ..
; ; Hengheng
; 2008,red wing motorcycle boot, 9 years 19

published cancel

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 AM   #9
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2123272 2009 年 09 月 25 日 13:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
10 classical Chinese history last words list
1, Zhou Yu: both students Yu, He Shengliang
2, Xiang Yu: piebald does not die when the adverse Come, Yuji Yuji Chennai Ruo He?
3,belstaff leather, Tan: determined to Shazei, powerless
4,belstaff jackets outlet, Lu: Wang scheduled for the North Division Zhongyuan date not forget to tell Naiweng
5,belstaff coat, Sun: revolution is not successful, comrades still efforts
6, details of the text days: Everyone must die, to retain loyalty according to annals
7,belstaff uk, Qu Yuan: I Clear Murky world,belstaff sale, everyone is drunk I alone am sober
8, Center Stage: die less than I-Ming injustice
9, Xia Minghan: kill me, there was one
10,belstaff jacket, Wang: For the motherland, and to my fire
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:00 AM   #10
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

. . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

In fact, I'm tired.

fact that nobody can understand me, I used to pretend to be strong, a man accustomed to the face of all ....

sometimes.

very happy and I can speak for each person, can be very presumptuous.

but could not find a source of pleasure, will only make one giggle.

In fact, I treasure the people around, but the pressure of living so I'm good at forgetting, forgetting all those memories.

night comes,red wing boots, the surrounding air is very impatient .....

miss the past, and nothing more ..

fact, I very tired,red wing motorcycle boots, really want to put all the ...

love when a diary and I'm not even feel a lot of things,red wing shoes, I also prefer keeping everything inside,red wing boot store, is not I will not say,red wing store, but I'm tired ...

not hung up QQ chat ..

time.

or. happy

method.

or effective.

or more injuries.

lonely occasionally pick up the phone open address book,red wing heritage, over and over again ..... do not know who the call .......
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote