Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 AM   #1
R0883usgu

Default If grade test questions Guangshan ( latest revisio

Note:
1, Guangshan: Xinyang City,Men's North Face Shoes, Henan Province, beneath the jurisdiction of a county.
2, Guangshan words: if the integration Guangshan Jiujiang, Jiangxi, Xinyang, Henan, Hubei and other regional patois, and Henan,Women's North Face Denali Hoodie, then do not undergo above the brims of the eight pole.

the papers out of 150 points, a total of fill in the blank (10 points), single choice (60 points), Glossary (40), translation (40 points) four questions.
one. fill in the vacant (a total of 5 small problem, 2 points each, total 10 points)
1. Xue =_____ said _____________
2. rafts average really long long _________ _ nice ________
3. Old North Guangshan affirmed ________BAI__________
4. cicada pronunciation of Guangshan _________JING NIU ZI_________
5. Huatai Jie refers ladybug ___________ _______
two. multiple-choice (a total of 30 small problems, 每小题 2 points, 60 points).
1. animals? (B)
A. bastard toad B. C. D. toad tadpoles
3. See the daytime mean? (D)
A. Today B. Tomorrow C. D. yesterday, a day
4. Flat mouth what kind of beast? (B)
A. Chicken B. Duck Goose D. C. Loach
5. Child namely your wife? (C)
A. B. dad father father dad dad dad C. D. father's father's father's dad
6. Thelephora describe people hanging ? (B) A. long long thin handsome B. C. D. long long hideous fat
7. Point to something means? (A)
A. few B. a lot into a small D. C. pointing
8. (D)
A. B. describe an animal into the person elite of the C. D. Love smug intonation of the word woman is synonymous
9. ? (A)
A. Conflict avenue scene B. School C. D. deputies at the hospital
10. (C)
A. C. knee calf thigh B. D. ankle
11. Which of the emulating words are no words secondhand to postfix Guangshan word? (C)
A. class B. Security C. do D. had
12 .. Division (A)
A. do B. eat C. D. clothes with hats
14. (C)
A. B. verb C. adverb not an adjective phrase D.
15. (A)
A. C. bedroom bathroom living apartment B. D. Kitchen
16. (B)
A. B. finger fixes C. back D. palm
17. (D)
A. brain B. D. thigh C. chest behind
18, yesterday I saw a really long show and the current Dajie Er, the current big sister means: (B)
A Sister ; B C bride girl
19, ambition be full of children you do not Look to the few funny pearly! ; C equitable
20, ; B C adjective noun
21, Guangshan just beans is a very prevalent vegetable in it mean (A)
A cowpea B C soy bean sprouts
22, ; B C body extra fatuous people with disabilities
23,North Face Sweeper Backpacks, Purple B C one variety of restroom paper weeds
24, sometimes the tease Guangshan like to mention B detailed what you assist me take care of you assist me covered with point C
25, Guangshan people call relatives is a very private, and inquired, ()
A cousin of the emphatic B cousins ​​or sisters call C among husband and wife's sibling alternatively within themselves call
26, whether you express one opinion, said Guangshan you ; C have the same outlook with you bragging D loading coerce distasteful
27 ; B C your clothing anchored to your cap with
28, B place C have
29, said a human with not smog is that he (C)
A distracted mind is very remove C B was not at family
30, Guangshan words merchandise ()
A to purchase definite items polished flat B / C to the difficulty
3 shipments, unravel the term (a absolute of ten small 每小题 5 questions,Women's North Face shoes, 40 points)
1, Ma elements 2, spectrum 3 drink, I talk almost dark and 4, the center lump children
5, deft bone ; 6, 7 sub-waves,Women's North Face Waterproof, the wind Award Tree memorandum 8, playing pick
four across, translation problems (Guangshan then add the retinue sentence translated into Mandarin, each Little 5 points, a total of 40 points, scrawl not give points).

1 My body for you are a busy time because the child played in the old.
2 you said tourists off outside to do namely in Russia the Po, then nobody knows you sweat?
3 Abduction of person you are not playing,North Face Glove, the amount of bad Mo firm live, the sum of bad I do not live at You're this.
4 flutter yesterday I hit a few gas Loach, do not know you played a few of tanks!
5 fog from your ground a few clubs to nectar, that is what undressed sweat, what kind of activity is a deaf mentor shouting?
6 kid in that I clamp tilt incline, see to a stack of a male child of 8 children to the female you ear Siemens stacked high head
7 Meng Tong told me boots boots I do not really play out in the end is the youngest four Khan?
8 A. I heard that you tear a child is high, the packet A swollen foot off the foot advocate with child safety are ache, children are the 1st gate which Khan played Mo gas
-year-old trees in the antique house.

Sponsored Links