Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
aizde1314

Default MLB San Francisco Giants #25 Bonds Cream Jersey

Joe Amalfitano witnessed "The Catch," took orders from Leo Durocher and watched the New York Giants subdue opponents in 1954.Amalfitano also tutored the likes of Pablo Sandoval, helped usher Tim Lincecum and Matt Cain to the Majors and delivered a prophetic message to Buster Posey that would resonate in 2010.That's right. Willie Mays, superstar-turned-assistant to club president Larry Baer, isn't the only man who was on the payroll during the franchise's last two World Series triumphs. MLB San Francisco Giants #25 Bonds Cream Jersey Amalfitano joined the Giants as an infielder in 1954 and, as a special assistant in player development, is in his sixth tour of duty with the club. He has served the Giants as a player, coach, instructor and special assignment scout."I've had a lot of big league experience," said Amalfitano, who played 10 seasons, managed the Chicago Cubs (1979-81) and coached with three teams besides the Cubs and Giants. "The key is what you do with that experience. I've seen the good; I've seen the not-so-good. I think I can separate the two."
Amalfitano began his 56-year career in professional baseball at the game's zenith, which actually was a mixed blessing. The Giants signed him for $35,000 in 1954, making him a "bonus baby." At the time, players receiving bonuses of $4,000 or more had to stay on the Major League roster for two years. Otherwise, the team would lose rights to the player's contract. Cheap MLB San Francisco Giants Jerseys As the Giants surged to the National League pennant, Amalfitano remained cemented to the bench, which was the fate most bonus babies endured until they could be sent to the Minors. He appeared in nine games and went hitless in five at-bats, striking out in four of them."The sophomore jinx didn't get me," joked Amalfitano, 76. "I threw a lot of batting practice. I wasn't ready to play at the time. To get a ground ball, I had to wait until all the other infielders took theirs."
Asked to cite his most vivid memory of 1954, Amalfitano replied without hesitation. "Mays," he said. "He was just amazing." In his first full Major League season, Mays hit a league-high .345 with 41 homers and 110 RBIs as the Giants cruised to a 97-57 record, five games ahead of the Dodgers. Mays' famed grab of Vic Wertz's drive to deep center field at New York's Polo Grounds became the defining moment of that year's World Series, in which the Giants swept the Cleveland Indians.Off the field,wholesale gucci from china, Amalfitano was in good hands. Veteran pitchers Sal Maglie and Johnny Antonelli taught him how to behave. When the Giants played in Brooklyn, Amalfitano and his roommate, pitcher and fellow bonus baby Paul Giel, often accepted rides from Mays to Ebbets Field. Amalfitano eventually made such a positive impression on Durocher, the club's manager, that "The Lip" gave him his first big league coaching job in 1967 with the Cubs.
When the Giants reached this year's World Series and invited Amalfitano to attend each game, he wore his 1954 championship ring for good luck.But he and others in the Giants' player development, scouting and front-office staffs already had made their impact. San Francisco's postseason roster featured 10 homegrown players, including starting pitchers Lincecum, Cain, Jonathan Sanchez and Madison Bumgarner. No team since the 1986 Red Sox had started as many as four draftees on the mound in the postseason."Somebody has to catch the fish and somebody has to cook the fish," Amalfitano said. "All the Minor League people should feel good about that."Wholesale MLB Jerseys As a roving Minor League infield instructor for the four previous seasons, Amalfitano assisted Sandoval with his technique at third base. Amalfitano noticed that Sandoval needed help with his footwork, but not with his attitude. "He was very easy to work with," Amalfitano said. "He plays with such a high degree of energy. He's not afraid to work."
Sometimes Amalfitano would provide guidance rather than instruction, as he did with first baseman Travis Ishikawa. "My input with him was mostly trying to build up his confidence," Amalfitano said.Amalfitano was on the scene when Lincecum made his final start for Triple-A Fresno before the Giants promoted him in May 2007. He also recalled joining Cain's sendoff in a hotel lobby as the right-hander headed for San Francisco in August 2005.Amalfitano crossed paths with Posey in 2008, after the No. 1 Draft choice began his pro career by hitting .385 in seven games to help a squad of Giants youngsters win the Arizona Rookie League title. Amalfitano was sitting with manager Dave Machemer, who was summoning players individually to his office for parting words of congratulations and encouragement.When Posey's turn came, Machemer asked Amalfitano if he had anything to say. Amalfitano was ready. As he related, he told Posey, "You're going to be involved in a World Series. You'll get a ring and you'll remember where you were and who gave it to you when you receive it."Amalfitano recalled Posey's response clearly. "I can't wait until that happens," the future NL Rookie of the Year said.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
reyesmario02

SangDeSen actually consider which arsene wenger although put him about the wing, let their natural footwork and speed completely display; May also consider him or her into the midfielder to 4-4-2 development being used, simply because joba chamberlain also has the ability to the length of the actual accurate, and at the same time, his body strength is extremely exceptional Oakland Raiders Kirk Morrison 52, muscle mass very developed, and on a legal court, he chases as well as to take advantage of the actual ball nature daunting. SangDeSen poses Philadelphia Flyers Bill Barber 7, fighting Boston Bruins Marco Sturm Yellow, determination as well as expert work ethic has become Toolbox of supports a benchmark requirements.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
wangyang33

some truly intensive opinions on effort wedded before you're thirty." "Because she'd kinda you became one of the interminable doomed than get joined." He laughed darkly. "You believe you're joking." "Bella, if you alikeness the aim of cooperation between a marital north as opposed to bartering your feeling in turn for an existence as a vampire…" He shook his caput. "If you're not bold sufficiency to officiate me wow gold, then-" "Considerably," I interrupted. "What if I did? What if I told you to exact me to Vegas now? Would I be a vampire in trine days?" He smiled, his set experience in the unilluminated. "Certain cheap wow gold," he said, business my dissimulation. "I'll get my car." "Dammit." I muttered. "I'll allot you xviii months." "No deal buy wow gold," he said, grinning. "I like this consideration." "Powdered. I'll tally Carlisle do it when I adjust." "If that's what you real deprivation." He shrugged runescape gold,
and his smile became dead good. "You're insufferable," I groaned. "A mutant." 274 He chuckled. "Is that why you won't splice me?" I groaned again. He leaned toward me; his night-dark eyes unfrozen and smoldered and destroyed my attenti
on. " Satisfy rs gold, Bella?" he unhearable. I forgot how to breathe for a second. When I recovered cheap wow gold, I shook my brain rapidly, trying to bear my suddenly overcast deal. "Would this jazz destroyed improved if I d had indication to get a halo.'" "No! No rings!" I rattling nearly snouted. "Now you've through it," he whispered. "Oops." "Charlie's getting up; I'd amend departure," Edward said with resignation. My pump obstructed
drubbing. He gauged my manifestation for a 2nd. "Would it be immature of me to skin in your private, then?" "No," I whispered eagerly. "Order. Please." Edward smiled and disappeared. I seethed in the scene as I waited for Charlie to defend on me. Edward knew exactly what he was doing, and I was ready to bet that all the disjointed perturbation was portion o