Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
jfaogadg

Default Abu Dhabi How Dh250

Satoshi Fumi
What One of the best-known DJs in the business is coming to Abu Dhabi. Tiësto is widely regarded as the world's biggest DJ/producer. He recently worked with stars such as Nelly Furtado, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs,nike air jordan, and Goldfrapp. When February 17 Where Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (Adnec) How Tickets cost Dh150, Dh295, Dh5,000 (VIP table with raised platform in lounge area) for six people or Dh8,000 for ten people. For more information call 050 582 3793

What Resident DJs take charge of deck duties alongside Skylite resident Alex L. Expect the very best in soulful dance music. When February 11 Where Skylite, Yas Hotel, Abu Dhabi How Free. To make a booking call 055 616 0643 or 050 124 9640

Thirty Seconds To Mars Live
What British guitar legend Eric Clapton will treat fans to his most famous and celebrated hits. When February 11 Where Yas Arena,giubbotto moncler, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi How Dh250, Dh350,doudoune moncler pas cher, Dh650. For booking call 800 4669,02 509 8000 or log on to www.yasisland.com, www.thinkflash.ae or 800FLASH (35274) for more information

Pharrell Williams with N*E*R*D and Mike Posner

What Grammy award-winning producer, singer, songwriter, musician and fashion designer Pharrell Williams will perform his maiden concert in Dubai with his band N*E*R*D and singer Mike Posner.
When February 10 Where Dubai Festival City Concert Arena How Dh250, Dh500. For more information log on to www.gulfbikeweek.com

What Satoshi will entertain the crowd with his click tech house sounds that blend atmospheric house with techno. When February 11 Where 360 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel How Entrance free. For more details call 050 107 6405 (after 3pm daily)

What The Main Session nights of the festival feature international stars like Macy Gray, Mica Paris, Alison Moyet and Jools Holland, Train, Lifehouse and Joshua. When February 16, 17, 18 Where Dubai Media City Amphitheatre, Dubai How Tickets cost Dh975,moncler, Dh495, Dh350, Dh275. For more information call 04 391 1196

Amy Winehouse Live
What UAE-based socio-cultural organisation Samanwaya has organised an Indian music event featuring popular artists from the Malayalam music industry. Music composer Vidhyadharan Master will be joined by singers Gayathri, Afzal and Sayanora. When February 11 Where Shaikh Rashid Auditorium, Dubai How Tickets cost Dh30. For more information call 050 6554352

What Listen to some traditional Iranian music at this concert featuring Kiavash Teymourian and Sara Ahmadi on the tar, tonbak and tambour. When February 11 Where Alliance Française,giubbotti moncler, Dubai How Tickets cost Dh95. For information call 04 335 8712

Saturday Night Fever Retro Nights
What This party features the very best in R&B, hip-hop, old skool bashment and reggae. Warm DJ for the evening is DJ Flow Master and the special guest for the night DJ Emtee Pockets. When February 16 Where Chi@The Lodge How Tickets cost Dh75, ladies free. For more information call 04 337 9470 or 050 537 1175

Stevie Wonder Live
Article continues below
Skywards Dubai International Jazz Festival
Sasneham
Coming soon: Don't miss out

Usher OMG World Tour Live in Dubai
Chocolate R&B Nights
When March 18 at Yas Arena, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi How Dh250 (general), Dh350 (grandstand reserved seating),air jordan, Dh650 (golden circle), Dh800 (general group four tickets). For details call 02 509 8000

DJ Tiësto
What The two-day Battle of the Bands will provide a platform for emerging local and regional bands to compete on stage during the Gulf Bike Week Piazza. When February 11, 12 Where Dubai Festival City How Dh40 (daily pass). For more information log on to www.gulfbikeweek.com or 04 335 6533

Eric Clapton Live
Club call: Best parties in town

Retrospect with Steve Strange and Logan Sky
What MustHaveSoul residents bring the very best in soulful dance music with resident DJs Simon Reid, Tristan Bain, Dan Chadwick and Conan Liquid manning the decks. When February 12 Where 360 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel How Entrance free. For more information call 055 616 0643 or visit www.musthavesoul.com

What The Grammy award-winning British soul singer will perform at her debut concert in Dubai after a long hiatus. When February 11 Where Dubai Festival City Concert Arena How Dh1,000; Dh500; Dh300. For more information log on to www.gulfbikeweek.com

What Steve Strange of theband Visage will be performing his hit track Fade To Grey live alongside his DJ partner Logan Sky, plus there are residents Tristan Bain and Stickman to provide the extra grooves. When February 10 Where 360 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel How For ticket details call 050 226 9440 or 050 107 6405 (after 4pm)

A Single Flower
What Alpha launches into the new season with Saturday Night Fever Retro Nights,moncler sito ufficiale, bringing the best in retro music. The playlist features a wide selection of tracks from artists like Duran Duran, UB40, The Police, Stevie Wonder, Bob Marley, Abba, Bee Gees, Tina Turner, Tom Jones, Frank Sinatra, David Bowie, James Brown and more. When February 12 Where Alpha at Le Meridien, Dubai How Free entry for ladies. For guys free before midnight Dh50 after that. For details call 050 913 0165

When March 10 at Dubai Media City Amphitheatre, Dubai How Dh295 (Regular); Dh495 (Front Pit); Dh995 (OMG VIP Lounge). For more information call 04 446 2680

Battle of the Bands
When March 11 at Flash Forum, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi How Dh150 (general), Dh300 (fan pit), Dh215 (general,piumini moncler, including bus travel from Dubai), Dh365 (fan pit, including transport). For details call 02 509 8000

MustHaveSoul Residents Party
MustHaveSoul
相关的主题文章:

Article continues below

on Wednesday.

It has a lower profile and wider stance

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said here Wednesday that "Afghanistan will remain one of our main priorities in 2010," and the relations between Afghanistan and its international partners "must be reevaluated."

Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
h2bhgfrm

,la gears

| Back to logs list

71787 2010 年 01 月 06 日 17:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (16) Category: Personal Diary
ago, someone asked me what did I most regret .. the answer must be: she bought the stock.
Now, someone asked me, what did the most regret, my answer must be: do catering. Add one: a thousand regrets, ten thousand regrets.
help, my life is really a mess. endless parade every day, heart, endless little jobs. opened early, there is always going to deal with all kinds of problems. Money is flowing out, like, numb does not even know how to feel bad.
no lunch break at noon before, weight decreased. pitiful sleep time per day, sleep at night,la gear sneakers, like the soup kitchen thing,la gear light, early morning wake up, think what is soup kitchen.
If I had not soft-hearted,la gear sale, if I had not over-confidence in people, and if that time is not willful, now, I may still like before,la gear police, after work to ride a horse race, Bouncing piano at home, go to the gym to play playing badminton, the weekend some friends playing cards, fishing, sea fishing, go to Hong Kong more than a good day to shop .... was I single-handedly ruined.
want to escape,la gear, but I do not know where the way out. Give up? This is not my character.
good news is, family and friends support, too many people heart the gratitude owed passion is too much.
Thank you, really.