Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
steve5g2b

Default Young female dropouts return to school funding bos

Female boss invested 100,000 yuan to help working children Asian Heart Network reporter Mayuan She

Asian Heart Network (Reporter He Yan Ma Yuan): Because his family was poor, his father seriously ill, 14-year-old boy Wu Sichuan Fortune afar to Ukraine, in the Nanshan coal mine near Aiwei'ergou work. Dragon Boat Festival this year, the female miners learned of the situation of Miss Fortune, a gift he was 10 yuan, to help him return home to return to school, to cure his father.
Xinjiang case of dropping out of school to good

ready to buy a train ticket home, Wu Fortune, accompanied by his uncle came to the Asian Heart Network, expressed thanks to the female miners.
Miss Fortune family in Sichuan Gulin, father paralyzed in bed, by $ 200,000 for this surgery, a person living doing odd jobs by the mother. Although Miss Fortune has been a top student in the class, but just on the first day they drop out of school at home. In February, Wu Fortune uncle with 3 to Xinjiang. Uncle were found in a coal mine Aiwei'ergou one ore construction machinery assembly and maintenance of the family, Fortune kitchen to help, give some pocket money each month by the uncle.
6 月 6 is the Dragon Boat Festival, mine boss quiet with vegetables, meat, dumplings came to mine,best headphones, and more than 20 workers with the holidays.
then sat down beside mine put him down.
softly asked Miss Fortune quiet mountain causes. Fortune talking and talking,Monster beats by dre headphones, eyes on the red:
down at the dinner table and a Fortune mother's bank card number.
and Fortune to work with the workers, said Wu Zhong, see female boss immediately banged the table and say to 100,000, a woman of her pride and put a good big men are shock of the table.
I do not believe a little, gave Fortune to call home. Fortune's mother cried, Cary is really more than 10 million dollars. spread, the workers say that Fortune met good people, too lucky.
, to say we should leave to go see.
8 pm,Red Bull Hats, accompanied by Miss Fortune reporter came to the quiet office.
quiet and told reporters that she rarely go on mine, did not know mine up a child, His experience,noise cancelling best headphone reviews, and my heart even more uncomfortable. I also do mother and daughter about the same size with him, watching him, my heart, ah, sad ... ... She helped start of Fortune, Fortune could return to school as tuition fees,Nike Air Max, but also come up with some of the medical bills for his father or family living expenses.
quiet uncle told Fortune, her daughter, age at Fortune, she was busy with work, care of the little daughter growing up and she always regretted. She felt that children should not be delayed because the parents because the school and grow.
I worked for to tell me, have to find a girlfriend told me, in short, so my aunt to accompany you happy. Fortune said: )

Sponsored Links