Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
bobby9v6j3i

Default Man blood donation 44 total 63,000 ml ( Figure )

43-year-old YANG Xiu-wei hope to achieve total voluntary blood donation this year, 63,000 ml, and so his son after 18 years of age but also encourage him to blood donation blood donation

total 50,800 ml, 16 shiny red blood donation certificate, clearly recorded his four years 44 blood flowing ... ... at the current donation amount and frequency, 43-year-old YANG Xiu-wei was rated the country enough to free blood donation bonus prize, but he never declared by the award. Yesterday, the newspaper for three consecutive years to participate in New Year's wish, he said, blood is their life-long career, he hopes to achieve total voluntary blood donation this year, 63,000 ml, 18-year-old son after the other, but also encourage him to blood donation.
He walked in the 45th blood donation on the road

Street, for several years he had his own blood as another YANG Xiu-wei play a lot in life He Tianfuzaobao loyal readers, have participated in this newspaper for three consecutive years, the New Year Wishing activities, and every year all wishes come true.
back in 2005, YANG Xiu-wei and Chengdu Blood Center will become attached. September 28, 2005,monster headphone, he passed Jianshe Road, a blood donation vehicle caught his attention. Subsequently, he completed his first ever blood donation, just out of curiosity. First, he is not feeling. Home casually mentioned the matter, attracted 80-year-old mother of meal castigated. Suffered a curse, but aroused the curiosity of Lao Yang. On the Internet, he learned more about blood donation thing. Gradually, the idea of ​​charity donations in his mind bud. blood donation. Since then, he became a frequent visitor here, almost every month this blood donation. Until December 27, YANG Xiu-wei total of 44 blood donors, blood donation total amount of 50,800 ml. Arms at the right hand, because acupuncture has left a scar too.
18-year-old son, but also to blood donation

too late to say this year's wishes, YANG Xiu-wei clean up their own hard carry 16 blood donation card, in his eyes, which is his About blood donation,Monster beats by dre Studio, YANG Xiu-wei has concealed from his mother because he was afraid his mother worried about their body. In fact, YANG Xiu-wei individual feels that his own good health, plus do a good mood has been very good.
accompany themselves. Now, YANG Xiu-wei has put his own blood as a
Morning Post correspondent Houlin Li Fang Wei Photography

friends that wish >>>

bath Snow Mu Wind: In 2009, I am from the ivory tower come out this year,Cheap Air Max Shox, the employment pressure has been bothering me. I hope more people I can find a bed of roses in 2010, good work.
rushui: hoping to find a satisfactory job,cable products, parents, health, meet the other half.
Swallow: I hope in 2010, my family and friends safely, perfectly healthy, happy! Also give yourself a desire to find their place and he belongs to me!
Zhaoyou Bing: My first wish is: talking about paper-cutting course at the university plans to achieve. University has to contact me, I have also ready teaching materials. Second, I hope to find my handsome son quickly married his girlfriend, his son looked foreign flavor, some perspective is high,Oakley Sunglasses! Thirdly, I hope our school teachers and students when the earthquake hit 12 million donated to charity things can get social recognition and encouragement. Paper-cut my students are children of migrant workers, for charity to donate to the disaster, their sense of social responsibility can not be hurt!

Sponsored Links