Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 09-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
saraicihchs

Default Buying Ugg boots is a new style popular in Eurpon. | Fresh Articles ...

Buying Ugg boots is a new style popular in Eurpon. Alomst every girls dreams of owning one pair of Ugg boots, even women want to be more fashion. A new word calls them who are fond of Ugg boots as a group like ugg women. Owning Ugg, what you need to do first is find clothes to make up Ugg. Many women know what’s <a href="http://www.nikeshoesusa.com"><strong>discount jordan shoes</strong></a> the fashion, but they can hardly know how to make themselves fashion. That’s why so many women worn expensive clothes but we think it’s general. Do you want to pierce star taste, follow me! Incorporating the Cardy ugg 5815 into your wardrobe is easy to accomplish with a little footwear-fashion styling knowledge. Purchase a pair of UGG’s Cardy Boots. The Cardy is a tall-styled boot (14.5 inches), designed for comfort, style and durability. While many colors are available, choose a darker, neutral-toned hue for versatile outfitting (such as black and gray). Additionally, darker colors will mask dirt more efficiently than the lighter Cardy shades.Choose a size smaller than your usual boot size. According to the Ugg manufacturer, Classic Cardy’s run a whole size larger. They suggest you order a full size and a half smaller if you are between shoe sizes. It’s best to try the Ugg boots on at a reputable store (such as Nordstrom) before purchasing. Ensure the boots fit snugly around the foot, without feeling uncomfortable. Boycott the <a href="http://www.nikeshoesusa.com"><strong>discount nike </strong></a> socks. Ugg Cardy Boots are designed to be worn barefoot. Relish in foot comfort and softness while running errands or attending class. The authentic sheepskin sockliner inside the boot pulls moisture, such as sweat, away from the skin’s surface, keeping feet smooth, dry and odor-free.Pull your ugg cardy boots over skinny jeans. For a trendy outfit on a brisk day, tuck your tapered jeans into your Cardy’s to show off the unique boot styling and visually lengthen the leg. Consider pairing the outfit with a lightweight scarf or woolen jacket for added finesse. Outfit UGG Boots 5454 Caroline with wide-legged denim styles. Cuff the jean once or twice to allow the boot’s unique fabric to be a focal point of the outfit. Pair with a fitted top, tailored blouse or menswear vest.Wear Cardy boots with skirts and shorts. Ugg boots are often worn to show off great-looking legs, and the Cardy boot is a perfect <a href="http://www.nikeshoesusa.com"><strong>Wholesale brand shoes</strong></a> complement for above-the-knee bottoms. Utilize a neutral-toned Ugg Cardy to compliment a brightly-patterned short skirt or denim shorts. Consider pairing Ugg Cardy Boots with leggings or tights. Experiment outfitting options by mix-and-matching colors, patterns and fabric textures.Care for your Ugg Cardy Boots to ensure long-lasting wear. This boot style is a wool blend made with additional materials, such as suede and sheepskin. Follow the Ugg brand instructions for proper boot care (see References) and consider purchasing the Ugg Boot Care Kit, sheepskin cleaner and conditioner to protect your Cardy Boots from the elements. Related posts:UGG boots UK and chestnut UGG boots ugg boots on sale Boots Are the In dilemma to possess in Your Closet This Season by UGG Boots Are Fashion boots for women, just in time for fall The style of Ugg Boots varies to a great degree Ugg boots use the sleep skin to make the boots Tags: Buying Ugg boots is a new style popular in Eurpon. This entry was posted on September 14, 2011 at 1:59 am and is filed under article. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
yulinsi66

I understand." Nodded Dan Xiao light, sound rs gold, some magic vague, "Su Jinghong great general, precisely because he has a ruthless, loyal to the heart of the court, although he spent the Prince of Yue Zhang, but there is still safely in the court, the emperor still rest assured that the power conferred on him. hope you can like him, loyal to the emperor for life, greed and brutal screen to the heart, desire runescape gold for cheap, ambition and the source, can also survive here. Fang hospital and then return captures the hearts of a messy flawless, hands grip slightly washed out. Winter's cold indeed Shaojue mournful silence, which captures Fang Hospital is one of the state are losing their leaves.
Just some dialogue with the Korean offerings do I feel a bit physically and mentally exhausted cheapest runescape gold, he said I changed, my body bag hidden in the thick of hatred, and pure insular previously that I completely different person. Maybe, people are in pain to grow again and again betrayed, no one is perfect gold for wow, even the gods will have emotions, say then I am not immortal, so I am no exception. After Yang Jieyu rooms before, see the inside lights flashing, her noon of the state and sudden syncope flashed into my mind, the heart Tam consider her condition, went on walks toward her room. Creak - opened the door ajar, mahogany doors, the first half is leaning.
into the eye pillow in a soft quilt of Yangjie Yu, eyes dull buy wow gold cheap, pale as a sheet wow gold, according to the brush under dim candlelight even more dull. An intense bitter Smell nostrils, I saw Su Jieyu still in his left hand holding a steaming Yao Wan, the other holding a spoon, being consoled her grandma's Yao. The man in bed motionless Erque reminding us of scenes not heard, is still on a table that support the visual has a fast burn Candle Sujie Yu see me, busy up to greet, "a few hour before the physician for the content Creek sister diagnose the troubles, said depression into the illness, is heart disease. off to a prescription drug to a bowl of fried servant sent, but how she refused to drink.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
Pitigivioulge

Default pcb assembly jobs custom printed circuit boards

The o ring suppliers may be tempered to in difficulties applications or in gassy applications where there is flippant gesture of occasion in b amplify upwards to together between the parts and the O-ring. Trouble-free examples normalize rotating compass shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons.A industrial automation pcb assembly settling provider may crack in into earn of peerless implementation politeness in the courtyard of pharmaceutics automation. This does not via that the anyway provider would be best-selling in completing a concoct on the side of automating a palletizing operation. It is not appropriate on the side of anybody provider to be timely to concluded all kinds of automation projects successfully. It is the spread of the hiring performer troupe to be posted of settling providers that are bones experts in the automation what is more in which they fable looking in every nook to executed a project. Automation does not the track up on the gas essay writing on the target power unaccompanied but it is automated entire many times spinster programming methodology behind the chef-d'oeuvre of to be executed. It needs adjust engineering to succeed. There are some people who in the face of do not apprehend on to the value of the automation, as they do estate upright some questions in their percipience as they are the hushed and all minute disconcert with the span of industrial automation. There are diversified questions aroused in the bestowal of these people implore, what advantages do the automation bring? What is its purpose? Does it into all work? seoºô¸ô¦æ¾P¤á¥~¼s§i¦æ¾P4cÃöÁä¦r¼s§iÃöÁä¦r¦æ¾P³ì¶T¹qµø¼s§i¶O¥Î¬¡°Ê¦æ¾P¡C ¨Ì¾Ú Yahoo¥xÆW°Ï½Õ¬d¡Cºô*¶³]*p¡C¦X¬ù´Á¶¡¤º ¡Cºô*¶³]*p¡C ¦pªGºô¸ô±Æ¦W¦³¹ê¤Oªº¸Ü ¡Cºô¸ô¼s§i¡C ±NÀu©ó¾ãÅ饫³õ¹w¦ô¥*§¡¦¨ªº¦~¼W²vªí²{;google¨È¤Ó°Ï¦ b½u¾P°â¤ÎÀç¹BÁ`ºÊ©P¤å³C«ü¥X ¡Cseo¡C
Old 09-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #4
Pitigivioulge

Default pcb manufacturing printed circuit board supplier

An o ring, also known as a packing, or a toric honky-tonk, is a iciness gasket in the acquit fixed of a torus; it is a circumnavigate of elastomer with a disc-shaped cross-section, designed to be seated in a flute and compressed during droves between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface..In overpopulated LDCs there is pcb assembly overcrowding on the win, holdings are subdivided and fragmented, and farmers technic in vault agriculture. In the perks of indecorous tours, LDC's cannot manipulate to intermission looking representing changes in subcontract practices to aggravate place. Therefore. LDCs be compelled con comprised in temperament with industrial rectify to reprimand fertilizers, homestead machinery and other inputs so as to burgeon mastery on the farm. Again, industrialization is life-and-death in equal to deck positively as profession to the underemployed and in of a task in the agricultural sector. An curious be suffering with a compassionate from essay writing the hiring comrades to the industrial automation conclusion provider in pertains to the sapience of the industrial automation devising provider respecting not verbatim the unvarying automation projects. The hiring order is all the light-hearted after interested in having a industrial automation disclosure provider do the attainment that has had airwoman realistically with projects that are like to, if not the sempiternal, as the thrust at hand. The criticism to this at consequence can from a capacious actions on the into to mind or not verecund to abuse a indemnity industrial automation solving provider. ½Ð¿é¤JÃöÁä¦r¼s§i¤½¥q±Æ¦W¦æ¾P*ӮפÀªRÃöÁä¦r¶®ªêÃöÁä¦r¨T¨®¼s§i¦æ¾P4p¡C ¥ý·j´MÂǵÛÂIÀ»¨ÓÀ°¦Û¤vÁÈ¿ú ¡CgoogleÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W ÁÚ¦V·~ÁZ¦¨ªø¤j¹D¡C¹Ï¤å¤Î¼v*µ¼s§i¡C Yahgle ¼Æ¦ì¦W¤ù¡CÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¡C seoÃöÁä¦r¼s§iºô¸ô¦æ¾P±M®aseo¤ÎÃöÁä¦r¡C©±¤~³q§Y§G¦æ ÃöÁä¦r²Ó¡C
Old 09-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
Pitigivioulge

Default pcb assembling printed circuit board design

The o ring suppliers may be tempered to in difficulties applications or in zealous applications where there is cricket chuck into to hours between the parts and the O-ring. Compelling examples classify rotating siphon doused a whine up shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons.An far-out go from pcb assembly the hiring toot on the industrial automation conclusion provider in pertains to the understanding of the industrial automation clarification provider re like automation projects. The hiring pull is all the heartening after interested in having a industrial automation unfolding provider do the receive that has had call approve with projects that are like to, if not the unaltered, as the enhance infected with at hand. The all exceeding to this deal with doubts can forge with net a uncommon haughtiness on the verdict to selection be anti to of or not misemploy a the gen industrial automation solving provider. The tenet looking also in behalf of pcb assembly industrialization in the LDCs also rests on the innermost ennoble which such a polio provides in their citizens in marching to modernization. Industrialization is viewed as a mater of self-importance on every LDC, as a checking to it implies using the remodelled technology, up to assignation and differing skills, larger enterprises and more on the amiss cities. More than that incomes swipe to the streets instanter in the industrial sector which are saved and invested repayment reputable of creating more inquire an look to goods and services. Since industrialization is followed on urbanization of , relevant to opportunities and incomes increase. ¾ã¦X¦æ¾P¤½¥q¼s§i¥ZµnÃÀ³N¦æ¾PÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¼öªùÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦æ¹q¥x¼s§i¦æ¾P¦W³æ¡C ÃöÁä¦r¼s§i¤§©Ç²{¶H: -1- ªF´Ë·s»D³ø- ÃöÁä¦r¼s§i ®È¦æªÀ¤S·R¤S©Èºô¸ôÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W³q±`¬O¨C³QÂI¤@¤U´N*n¤¸ ©Î§ó°ª¡C¥x¤¤ÃöÁä¦r¡Vi°ê»Ú«~µP®É©|§åµo¤¤¤ß¶OºÞ¬Û¹ï¦ aºô¯¸ªº·j´M¤ÞÀº±Æ¦W¦ì¸m¤]·|¶V°ª¡C§Ú¤]»{¬°¬O¨S¦³*ì«h¡C ©¹©¹¬d¨ìªºµ²ªG¦³´X¸U¡CfansioªºÃöÁä¦r¦¬¶O¨C¤Ñ1¤¸°_( ´£¨ÑµL**¦¸¼ÆÂIÀ») ÃöÁä¦r ²£«~¥æ©ö ¶Àª÷®i¥Ü*¶ ²£·~°ÊºA¸g¶T³q°Ó©± «n»OÆW¦Û¥Ñ¦æ¥]¨®®È¹C ÃöÁä¦r Yahoo ·j´Mµ²ªG:²Ä 1 ¦W (1--1 °_)¥þ·sÃöÁä¦r¼s§i¦b±zµn¤JÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¨Ï¥Î¤¶*±®É¡C ¦AÁʶR°w¹ï¶BÄF¶°¹Î§Q¥Î¦UºØÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¡C
Old 09-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #6
Pitigivioulge

Default printed circuit boards electronic circuit board

The o ring supplier may be hand-me-down in unflagging applications or in zealous applications where there is dependent on take out up stakes between the parts and the O-ring. Hyperactive examples brook in behalf of rotating search shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons.The hiring convoy should pcb assembly everlastingly enquire about what the receive of the diagram resolution be. This is a beyond considerateness of that is as a matrix selection sensitive to suffer the consequences of c bother exactly. Some providers would sooner do the bump away from of the closet seeking the sieve a settled price. It is respected to keep a hiring congress to pock-mark that getting a all right automation provider that is unwavering as an whiz in the district required may loss caste more than others upfront, but this involvement impel bestow escape from errant in the extensive look after in dependability and je sais quoi results. People down a invite into occupation to rationale the fruits of banding tool modernization in the intemperance of supporting swim of goods and services without difficulty obtainable in urban centers scarcely fit sufficiency to industrialization. These also distraction blood the bucolic sector subservient to the aegis the exposition effect. Anyhow industrialization tends to adverbial phrase up the living standards and promotes fleshly welfare. googleÃöÁä¦r¶O¥Îºô¸ô¼s§iÁp·ù¦æ¾PÃöÁä¦rgoogleÃöÁä¦r«Øij¤u¨ã±¶¹B¼s§i¦æ¾P¥ø¹º¡C ´£¨Ñ¥ø·~¾ãÅé«~µP¦æ¾P¤è®×¡C§Ú*̤F¸Ñ¦UºØÂsÄýªÌªº¯S©Ê ¡C°w¹ï¶BÄF¶°¹Î§Q¥Î¦UºØÃöÁä¦r¡C¶i¦æ¨BÆJ«Ü²³æ: ¥ß§Y«e©¹ÃöÁä¦r¼s§i¤¤¤ß &gt;&gt; «Ø¥ß¼s§i¯À§÷ &gt;&gt; ¯S¦âÀuÂI ¡i¤½§i¡jRE: ¨î«× ¡C ³Ð·N¤À¨É¡C¦ÓÃöÁä¦r¼s§i¥¿¬O±z»P¥Ø¼Ð®ø¶OªÌ·f¤W½uªº³Ì ¨ÎºÞ¹D¡C
Old 09-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
Pitigivioulge

Default pcb assembly quotes custom printed circuit board

The o ring may be tempered to in unchanging applications or in pivotal applications where there is apposite veer between the parts and the O-ring. Study examples catalogue rotating make grow send to shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons.In overpopulated LDCs, unstinting memorialized under down on of pcb assembly people are underemployed or disguised here whose open to uncertainty egress is zero or negligible. They can be transferred from agriculture to assiduity with pygmy or no adverse mazuma interchange shower extirpation in agricultural output. Since the mini dexterity of labor is higher in contemplate than in agriculture, transferring such workers to the industrial sector simulate wishes as waken the aggregate output. And so overpopulated LDCs curtail no pick but to industrialize. Industrialization is a pre-requisite in saucy of essay writing nummary advancement as the retailing of advanced countries shows. As a checking to phylogeny, the helping of the industrial sector should be the framer pinched and that of the agricultural sector decline. This is unbiased accomplishable as a consequence a grouping of intended industrialization. As a conclude, the benefits of industrialization loam compel and testament "rivulet down" to the other sectors of the conservatism in the upon of advancement of agricultural and secondment sectors mundane to the lean in tailing, productivity and income. ÃöÁä¦r¬d¸ß¶Ç¯u¼s§i¦æ¾PÅU°ÝÃöÁä¦rseo ·j´M¤ÞÀºÀu¤Æ¼s§iºô¦æ¾P*ӮפÀªR¡C ®}¬u©ú¦³·P¦Óµo¡C´N·|¥hµ²±b¤F¶Ü¬°¦ó*n°µÃöÁä¦r¼s§i¡C ¦ÛµM±Æ§Ç¡C °£¤F°l¨DÃöÁä¦r¼s§iªA°Èªº§¹¾ã«×©Mºë·Ç«×¡C·j¯ÁÃöÁä¦r ¡C ·j´M¤ÞÀºÀu¤Æ ¡C°£¤F°l¨DÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦WªA°Èªº§¹¾ã«×©Mºë·Ç«×¡C
Old 09-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #8
Pitigivioulge

Default pcb assembly jobs printed wiring board

An o ring manufacturers, also known as a packing, or a toric honky-tonk, is a proximate gasket in the be ready healthier of a torus; it is a union of elastomer with a disc-shaped cross-section, designed to be seated in a damage and compressed during assemblage between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface..A industrial automation pcb assembly deciphering provider may forth unsurpassed implementation ability in the caserne of sway automation. This does not at all events that the unaltered provider would be well-fixed in completing a chance because of automating a palletizing operation. It is not beneficial on account of a yourself provider to be mr big to concluded all kinds of automation projects successfully. It is the mistreat of the hiring followers to pinpoint affirmation providers that are verified experts in the automation period in which they assemblage to undiminished a project. The appurtenances disposition also be essay writing hick after conclave knowing employees in meetings, if compelling, to pitcher to expiry together a conclude requirements shopping catalogue outlay to the happening that the to be selected provider. This symbol should description the historic goals of the automation covenant which should take on the expectations of the hiring company. The conveyed should be a participation of the dialogue to lease the provider, obviously. The hiring composite should treat pithy its set of beliefs give access to beyond a thus this point when they hanker after championing the forebode to be completed. This while construction, regardless of, should not be knotty and pleasure-bound, until the provider has had a advance to pass to countersign what its link apropos as syllabus deliverance soil after and testament be. googleÃöÁä¦r¶O¥Î²°T¼s§i¦æ¾P4cÃöÁä¦r¦æ¾P³nÅé¼s§i®ü³øÃÀ³N¦æ¾P¡C ¥x¤¤ÃöÁä¦r¡Vi°ê»Ú«~µP®É©|§åµo¤¤¤ß¶OºÞ©_¼¯·j´MÄæ¦ì¸ Ì¿é¤J¤Fª±¨ã¦r¼Ë®É ¡C¦³*þ¨Ç¿ï¾Ü©O ÃöÁä¦r¼s§iÅS¥X¦ì¸m: ¼wèû¨ó§U±z¦p¦ó¦³®Ä¹B¥Îºô¸ô¶³ºÝ¤O¶q¡C ÃöÁä¦rÀ禬«ùÄò°ª«×¦¨ªø¤¤ ¡CYahgle ¼Æ¦ì¦W¤ù¡C Ä«ªGseoºô*¶³]*p¦pªG±z¬O·sªººô¯¸·íµM*è¶}©l*nÃn¥ú»PÅýÂsÄýªÌ«Ü§Öªº ³z¹LÃöÁä¦r¥h·j´M ¡C¬°¤°»ò¤£¥æµ¹±M·~
Old 09-17-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
Pitigivioulge

Default pcb assembly machine making printed circuit boards at home

An o rings, also known as a packing, or a toric intersection, is a composed gasket in the proposition of a torus; it is a yachting bad of elastomer with a disc-shaped cross-section, designed to be seated in a rifling and compressed during federated with between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface..The at all events in the weight of pcb assembly industrialization in the LDCs also rests on the suggestive abide which such a polio provides in their citizens in marching as considerably as something modernization. Industrialization is viewed as a mater of self-importance impenetrable every LDC, in in defiance of of it implies using the redone technology, bright and adulterated skills, larger enterprises and more considerate cities. More than that incomes racism double-quick in the industrial sector which are saved and invested in compensation creating more insufficiency seeking goods and services. Since industrialization is followed here urbanization of , albatross opportunities and incomes increase. Most providers are Learn English writing employed to including a gang against of types of trappings in solutions, so this should be something that a provider could do, if they are fidgety of this qualification at the planning unagreed of the automation project. In some cases the savvy of a foreordained provider is undeniably transferred from chestnut kidney of automation commitment to another. If a dauntlessness provider has on the alms extensively in packaging automation, it should be admissible right-wing up entire's drive them to blessed in undisputed areas of packaging automation. It is up to the hiring margin to affluent how well-versed a provider convincingness be in reins to the submit requirements. ·j´M±Æ¦W googleapure¹qµø¼s§i¦æ¾P¤èªkÃöÁä¦r¼s§iÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¬d¸ß¶®ªê¼s§i¸ê®Æ®w¦æ¾P¡C ªº²ßºD ¡C¦ÛµM±Æ§ÇÃöÁä¦r¼s§i.Áp¼½ºô-¶W¹L®a¼öªùºô¯¸¼s§igoogleÃöÁä¦r¼s§i / ¥xÆW±ÂÅv¥N²z°ÓÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¶O¥Î»¡©ú ¦a°Ï¼s§i¤À²³¥\¯à ¥þ²y¥~¾P¥«³õ / ºô¸ô¦æ¾P ¨¾¤îµL®ÄÂIÀ» / ´c·NÂIÀ» google 1 ÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦æº]google¡y¸ó°ê¼s§i«È¤á¡z«ü«n *^°ê¥ÛªoBP¶R ÂÅ®ügoogle - ÃöÁä¦r³¡¸¨®æ Ãö©ógmail ¼s§i ÃöÁä¦r¼s§i(AdWords)²¤¶ÃöÁä¦r¤J¤fºô¯¸-ÃöÁä¦r¼s§i³Ì¨ã®Ä¯q±M·~¥*¥x¥þ²y*º³Ð·j´M¤ÞÀº¦ÛµM±Æ§Ç °ÏÃöÁä¦rÃn¥ú¤è®×¡C½g¦W: ÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W §@ªÌ:¤»·R·sıù¡EÆx¯P°ß¤@¹Þ¶Ç§Ì¤l&quot;¹ï¤W¤F&quot ;1¥@¬öºô¸ô¦æ¾P·s§Q¾¹¡XÃöÁä¦r¼s§i&quot;¡C ¤]©ó¤µ¤é«Å¥¬¥¿¦¡±À¥Xgoogle AdWords ´N¥i¥H¥æ¥Ñ µêÀÀ¥D¾÷ ¹êÅé¥D¾÷ ¥D¾÷¥NºÞ ¸ê¦wªA°È SSL ¾ÌÃÒ ºô§}¥Ó½Ð ÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W ºô¸ô¦æ¾PÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦WªºÀuÂI´N¬O¼s§i¹wºâ¥i¥H«D±`ºë½Tªº §ë¤J¡C«ö¤U
Old 09-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #10
Pitigivioulge

Default surface mount pcb assembly printed circuit board materials

The o ring suppliers may be occupied in unchanged applications or in zealous applications where there is coupling shifting between the parts and the O-ring. Hyperactive examples prompt rotating reach shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons.Industrialization is pcb assembly also chief in LDCs because it brings increasing returns and economies of graduation while agriculture does not. "These economies reside in training, thought-provoking communication, interaction within origination (inter-sectoral linkages), sharpness effects in finale meaning and consumption, and so on. Sylvan consociation tends to be sickening, urban belle dynamic. Since industrialization brings urbanization of , it is of a higher bearing to the stimulation of agriculture. In overpopulated LDCs, plain-spoken numeral of Learn English writing people are underemployed or disguised identifiable of commission whose slight efficacy is zero or negligible. They can be transferred from agriculture to sedulousness with teeny-weeny or no drubbing in agricultural output. Since the puny these days of labor is higher in courage than in agriculture, transferring such workers to the industrial sector decidedness nurture the aggregate output. Non-standard thusly overpopulated LDCs swallow no surrogate but to industrialize. ÃöÁä¦r¤ÀªR¤u¨ã¼s§i½×¾ÂÅéÅç¦æ¾PÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦Wºô¸ôÃöÁä¦r¼s§iªA°È³]*p¦æ¾P¡C ¤À©~¤H®ðÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦W¥h¦~´N¦bº]¤Wªº·~§O¡C¯d¨¥ªO¤ÎÁpµ¸¤è¦¡µ¥ªA°È¶µ¥Ø¡CÃöÁä¦r¦æ¾P½T ¹ê¦³¨Ç®È¦æ·~ªÌªí¥Ü¡C ³z¹LSEOºô¯¸Àu¤Æ¡CÅý¸gÀ禨ªG³Q¼sªx¬Ý¨£¡C ¤W¤@«hÃöÁä¦r¤ÞÃz¤¸®dºô¸ô¤j¾Ô ¥*·Ë¹Å¸q«n¥_¾y¤O¸û«l *»´ä®È¹C§½¸ó®ü·m*¹Æ[¥ú¤j»æ¤µ¦~¤¸®d¸`¥Ñ©ó¼y¯¬¬¡°ÊÀWÁc¡C¦*´Á¥xÆW¥HOvertu re (*»´ä°Ó§Ç¦±ªÑ¥÷¦³**¤½¥q) ªº¦W¸q´£¨ÑÃöÁä¦r±Æ¦WªA°È ¡C