Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
ak7pe9v9

Default keen women NAEP Participant

NAEP
By: KT HeacockA/N: This is a story I wrote based off of an experience I really had. The names of people and places have been changed and obviously artistic license was taken. I wrote this story a few years ago and, coming back to it, I think I want to rewrite it. So mostly, I'm looking for people to tell me their thoughts on the plot, but I'll take anything you will give me.Thanks!-KTHChapter 1If there was one thing I learned last summer, it's that thing are not always as they seem. I'm not always as I seem, and neither are all the people I met last summer. In fact, I think the most real things were the millions of bugs that swarmed our heads every time we left the safety of our cabins. But I'm getting ahead of myself. This story all starts, one day, in early June, during my freshman year of high school.I was sitting in class at my public school. Wilson High was buzzing with anticipation of the upcoming summer vacation. Nobody listened to anything the teachers said. We were on summer mode. With finals next week, it's not like we were learning anything new.I was sitting in my History class, across an aisle from my best friend, Tess. Tess and I were playing a game of "Dots" on a paper, which we passed back and forth while our teacher, Mr. Bellini, wasn't looking. Tess had the paper when an office runner walked in. He was carrying a note, which he handed to Mr. Bellini. Mr. Bellini glanced over it quickly and looked up."Katelyn Harper, you're wanted at the principal's office."The class "oo"ed like a group of third graders. I quickly thought over anything I'd done during the past month. I didn't think I did anything wrong. I did take that one acceptance test for a government leadership program. Maybe I did really badly. Oh no!The runner led me into the main office and past the secretary's desk, to the principal's office."Ah! Katelyn, come in and sit," Principal Becker invited, from the doorway. I figured that was a good sign. If I'd done anything wrong, then he wouldn't have been so nice, right? I sat down tentatively,keen women, unsure what was going on, and still fearing the worst I could think of."How are you Katelyn?""Uh, good," I replied, "Sir," I added for good measure."Wonderful. Well, you remember a few weeks ago, when you took these tests?""Yes sir," I replied."Well your results returned." Principal Becker held up and envelope, which he then slid across the desk to me. I caught it and slit the flap open with my index finger. Principal Becker sat back in his high-back, leather office chair, and waited quietly.Inside the envelope were four papers, all folded around each other in thirds. The first was a letter. It looked official. The letterhead bore a shield, upon which was an eye, similar to the all-seeing eye over the unfinished pyramid on U.S. currency. The header read "NAEP" and had the address of a place in Maryland. Here's what it read:"Dear Miss Harper,It is my esteemed pleasure to inform you that due to your excellent scores on a series of tests and positive observations made by our selection staff, you have been accepted to the NAEP. Your first requirement is to complete one summer's training at NAEP's Camp Walker,lunette soleil ray ban, in Maryland. This program is entirely free and the only required items are listed on the second page of this packet.At this point, I flipped to a list of basic items that are necessary for a sleep-away summer camp. I scanned it quickly and returned to the letter."The third paper is information on how to reach Camp Walker and what time to come, as well as cabin assignment and squad designation. Please keep this information to yourself, as these are important and exclusive information. I look forward to meeting you in person on the first day of camp.Sincerely,Cornelius BriggsNAEP Director"I skimmed through the letter again before Principal Becker cleared his throat. I looked up at him."Well?" he asked. "What does it say?""I'm accepted," I replied, "To NAEP.""Congratulations Katelyn! Excellent work. You were the only one accepted of the 105 students who took those tests.""Er, thank you sir?" I replied. He stood and walked around the desk. I stood as well, when he faced me."Wonderful job," Principal Becker said, shaking my hand enthusiastically. "Well done. You do Wilson proud.""Thank you sir," I repeated again. When he released my hand,pandora berlin, I folded the papers again and stuffed them back into the envelope. Then, the bell rang and I hurried off to my next class.相关的主题文章:

http://landmarkhs.org/myblog/akdpe3d...rja-the-story/

http://www.cotimes.net/bbs/boke.asp?...pic.73567.html

Sponsored Links