Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
h2bhgfrm

| Back to logs list

73161 2009 年 10 月 13 日 16:48 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Core Tip: current National Games diving referee maming recently broke the news that all diving gold medal is the default. MA Ming, said the referee poor sad, can not have their own will. Because of dissatisfaction with shady, He left the resident judge. National Aquatics Center, deputy director of Sports Management, the national diving team leader Zhou Jihong alleged manipulation of gold ownership.
YORK, Oct. 13 report,

Ma Ming: Originally, the default is the thing, of course, is exactly the same. More importantly, this competition is not only default, and doing too much, even by default players out of the question, but still was not awarded the gold medal of others. I feel that the referee to do so pitiful and pathetic, do not have their own will.
Ma Ming: Men's 10m platform final double is too obvious examples. Lin Yue / performance edge obviously Cao Lu Xin Zhou / Wang Jiankai under, but the champion Lin Yue finally gave them, because it is good before the game had been fixed, and can not be changed. Lin Yue because of abdominal strain, the overall performance of the competition has been general, in the team competition, he and Cao top edge of even only in the sixth. The final day, they have an action Lin Yue was also not jump well, but still score higher than the successful completion of their degree of difficulty is higher Xin Zhou Lu. When the scoring outcome, the audience booed the audience will have a further illustrative example, however. Even the general audience can read out of the issue, the referee is to be seen.

Ma Ming: direct evidence did not make. Because even if she do these things with each referee to say, that would be proof of her influence is still not large where to go,la gear sneakers, the frightening thing is even if she lipped out a bit, it was to arrange everything. And this seems no evidence of the As the current National Games of the referee, I heard more than once the referee said: this gold medal has been given to so and so who led the. The diving industry in China now able to determine all of this, only Zhou Jihong.
Ma Ming: Generally speaking, the level of some players have entered the top three sports teams However, as far as I know, very often we would like to express,la gear originals, and it is hoped his players not to be pressed when in the final minutes, to provide a fair competition environment and conditions only. Although this may sound strange,la gears, because sports have been on the case,la gear on sale, however, we re-express this by leading the will, strictly speaking, Actually, I'm what can not understand.

Ma Ming: I am the morning of October 9th is really doing an EKG, my heart also does have some problems, the doctor also gave a three-day holiday break open bar, but the main reason I left was not this, in the I told the referee to leave the residence before the referee Kim Yu said:
Ma Ming: It may just know I will not listen to their call because of it, I as the national A-class referee, age, qualifications and also put in there,la lights, but the current National Games, I do not want that law enforcement finals to Even law enforcement had no chance to the semi-finals. They do this to me, should such a thing related to the last National Games, the semi-finals of the pressure points Tian quite powerful, I said a fair remark: how to say is China's Tian Liang diving to make a contribution. Tian Liang took the final championship final, I heard that this thing is very angry Zhou Jihong. One more thing, should make me very unhappy Zhou Jihong. Double the previous women's 10 meter platform champion could have been said to give Li Ting / Li Rao,la gears sneakers, but the final victory is our team delivered to the PLA in Hunan Liuhe Rui / Jiang Shuang, she said it was the work I do referee results.
Today, I stand out so much, because I have retired, and then there is nothing to be afraid of the.

Sponsored Links