Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
S9b9x8p2z

Default Friends umbrella Diary - wheelchair fly

Wheelchair has been proud to fly
birds flutter their wings matchless, free flying in the air, looking down from upon looking down on the ground of all beings. This is equitable out of like and award of nature. The great male is his own insistence, will and lust of thousands of affection for today's reputation. Wings of dreams will not open at the starting of the normal end of the dry fruit, from longing to stop, but vowed to fly than the noble birds were more valuable.
02 annuals from the first period I saw flying on the sky paragliding, I was enchanted on it, the ground shaking from the umbrella to my maiden flight, I finally realized wings oscillating like a bird looking down the globe, in the air seeing at the beautiful heaven stolen.
04 年 Flyers Cup Paragliding outstanding player game afresh brought me to the smart jade crossing the mountains, principally the first 2 days of flying happiness, at 9:00 ashore June 6 when I took off the floor 20 meters away, suddenly Mountain After the collapse of an air stream reasoned by the heaviness of my umbrella, I fell off the second landing, thanks to a small tree hanging umbrella that I did not fall into the precipice under the umbrella of Friends of the hurrah me how to use walkie-talkies, the absence as ambulance, I'm terrified We did not lag the game casually mention someone, when I tried to stand up in front of the Venus fly from the afflict of that moment, I perspiration then lying on the ground, the umbrella faithful attend the game have come to rescue me from all directions, 80 extra than 50 meters deep precipice of able-bodied under the umbrella of Friends of the stretcher with a cord knotted me up and dragged me slowly corners, behind more than one hour emancipate eventually sent me to the hospital, after the rescue that my umbrella Friends of the mountains, some were punctured thorns, good entity I retarded behind the membrane is the soft underbelly of the four absence to cut back on the healing, and I went to the umbrella of Friends of the game to heed to my return to Harbin above the exercise on stretchers, recuperate by home, I reiterated his take-off stage after the entire process, but too saw some friends at family and overseas to take off landing movie umbrella, umbrella control of their own sense of basic capabilities in area that led to the occurrence, even at night I lie in bed dreaming are went to fly, fly home, parents and friends kas long asI have advised my umbrella after the injury do not fly,Lacoste UK, I agreed the surface of 11, he thought fast naturally good for the early return to the blue sky, the faithful say the umbrella Opium is the air flying umbrella clause to me testified, finally revived from his wounds 40 days is good, and the aired is healed with words forget the pain in my body that does not quit, I stood up the 1st object is to move umbrella,Womens Lacoste, and then went off to train landing mound,,,
where the fall will obtain up there, in 2005 I was crossing back to the Jade Mountain, came to my take-off field trouble, I exclaimed out in that I will fly down together in that, and then shaking the umbrella turned blue ,,,,,
fly fly While I strive to be more fly more chilly, when in 2006 a flying accident car accident slew me legs. I lower limb deadlock caused by spinal ligature injury since I can only lie in bed, looking out at the sky, see the birds fly free.
source is the world's most tragic by the loss of liberty, struggle with the disease in the years I ever thought about the times to stand up to the sky to fly, how many friends advised me umbrella umbrella to sell,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, but I'm all confident I There will be a day to take off again. Because of broken wings, I still have the eagle longing, lost either legs I still have the horse's feelings!
Dear faithful umbrella, when your feet leave the cliff into the sky at the moment, you feel like flying like a bird proud. To create a great natural human, and human nature to create a more noble than the great, rich life for just plug in the endless flapping wings to fly.
with umbrella secluded day, each daytime in a dream flying, remember the days of Hengshan, Mangshan, Wangdu mountain, forest filter more ambition for divine mountain glider. Also memorize flying nigh the nation have umbrella with the faithful, that happy scene, happy all the time to speak in the ears and eyes are not waves. Shallow sky eventually hinder the take off.
intelligent human creatures trust will be skillful to alley the alive space from the front of the chains, to the limitless sky of anybody flying, only without the limits of the pursuit, is the true merit of person experience itself.
I started surprising, my thighs are not that bad to make the right, make a special flight wheelchair is not the same as you can fly?
Paralympic Games held on Chinese soil is required, so I have an fancy, I have to do a wheelchair flying car to fly to meet the Paralympics was held, but also for China disabled flying glider gliding field have umbrella to set a precedent.
After many days of conception and online questing, and finally interlocked to a small factory appearance, waiting patiently waiting for ?????? ??????
also from the Paralympic Games prologue ceremony 21 days , and off-road wheelchair in Yantai, Shandong Province to help a family friend was finally boated back to Harbin, but is presented in front of me and I chart a wheelchair does not mate the flying car. Paralympic dream of flying to encounter the opening so shattered.
vast sky laborious to stomach on a wheelchair to fly like birds do?
folk in difficulty is most needed the help of friends, I am glad that I have a cluster of good friends umbrella, umbrella friends are magnificent. They have the same mind as the eagle, and the umbrella of Friends of Lao Feng Chou brother with the help of my wheelchair modified test flight was successful, for two years did not touch the umbrella, and when I pulled the motorcar has been sitting in a wheelchair with my flight flying for many years GIN,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, dream the mood at the moment. As the northwardly of the weather I tin merely await patiently to take off field southerly.
2008 年 10 月 7 日 today is my life the most meaningful and unforgettable day, had a dream final night I dreamed ????? met God in heaven, 7, three space heroes to I waved.
noon umbrella kite Friends shrieked me and said the wind is southerly Hengshan days, I suddenly excited, and swiftly drove to the foot of the mountain came to Heng, umbrellas faithful have been in attendance, Xiang-ying, kite, blue color of the sky, Purple east, Blackbird, senki, and other friends came to assist me prepare the umbrella to take off, that war is no less than the Shenzhou VII launch, from the 757 days since I crippled whole, I think day and night years of skirmish with the ailment.
think today I will be behind in the sky onward which between, it would be so beautiful ah,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers!
today's day to a standing ovation the disability Hengshan especially whether I had the wind and the umbrella is 1-2 grade I and other faithful in the patient's walkie-talkie in the wind finally came down the mountain air 2-3 meters, the mountain wind speed 3 meters can have take-off instructions. Take off! With the umbrella of Friends of arrays from my wheelchair umbrella flying car has finally driven the faithful fly up. Life is like a river, sometimes calm periodically mad. Reality is like a yoke, can not wreck me tied. This life sharp sword, again and again to my injuries. I understand I absence the kind of pleasure, on the patch of sky lofty. Wang Feng of the lyrics as the song specifically for me to do, I release the excitement in the air brake rod left hand, elect up the radio loud singing I want to fly higher. Dream come true, I can not be excited you,Lacoste! Not much air in the wheelchair slowly landed, I landed after the umbrella faithful to congratulate me, I looked at the umbrella dear friends could not stop the tears streaming down, is the umbrella friends gave me the dream of flying again, I fulfill my next goal is to fly gliders holy mountain forest filter the dream.
by the time my life has persisted, as long as I will not take away, the wings of the dream will not stop flying.

Sponsored Links