Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
Q6w6n8t7n

Default Comedy native namely metropolis people

one . Men just eat flesh, you also had a bite .
2 . Men just marital a wife , but you have a unattached .
three . Men just wipe with a white periodical , you then use it to wipe your mouth up .
4 . Men just to deposit some money , you began to buy insurance.
V. Men working New Year just to come home ,Cheap Puma Shoes, your vacation voyage began to go up .
six . Xiekuai Er Men just tin no wipe ,Puma Future Cat GT, and you went to the gym , a sauna perspiration .
7 . Men just carry a call , yet you have a broadband Internet access .
8 . Men just learned how to date in the theater , you also into online dating .
9 . Men just fared and clothe you began to cut back on.
X. Men just to see television , and you also look the yellow piece of alteration .
XI. Wangcheng Li Men want to run , you must resort to build a countryside down .
XII. Men had just called latrine lavatory ,Puma Tour Cat Shoes, you call the bathroom the toilet afresh .
XIII. Men had just eradicate insects aboard vegetables , you also eat insects eating the vegetables over a .
XIV. Men just finished drinking the rill 's history, yet you have to drink pure water.
cent. Men had just broken jeans throw away , you began to tear the hole in the pants .
XVI. Men can just get the bus,Women Puma Baylee Future Cat, you also own a automobile ride .
XVII. Men just beginning to learn to melodrama mahjong ,Puma Football, you started gambling a .
XVIII. Men can just pumping smoke beverage brandy, you began to eat the ecstasy of .
XIX. Men just pumping with mouth to sing on the cigarette , and yet you have to suck a white powder .
twenty. Men equitable a tiny money apt purchase pajamas , you also had to nap ########## .
twenty-one. Men just eat sugar ,Women Puma Ferrair Drift Cat, your urine has started .

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
f8d3gfdy

.... ,air max 2009 sale
Guide words: now exchange text messages become a shortcut, spare time, send a text message to say hello to friends and friendship is not only a large extent, people use to feel this way Today, the rapid development of the pleasure of us all. However, many people do not send text messages the primary purpose of a greeting, sometimes even frivolous words, and thus will be greatly reduced his original bearing. There are many ambiguous messages, see the sea of people down the mountain would really psychological. Here look at these messages, really makes spanking!
;

look at these messages, really spanking!

1, you sneak into my room, on my bed, even told me to play hide and seek, and I'm sleep, I'm crazy for,air max 2010, I know you love me, want to kiss me, I would like ...... damn mosquito bite, a slap shot dead!

2, long time no hear from you, and this two-day total to you I feel confused and searching through your love to the pond, eating house, sleeping on the lawn, still no trace of you, my heart quickly broken. Ye will be able to raise such a big pig lost it?

3, how do you know what I am trying to like it? Is to draw you to the bedroom, turn out the lights, draw the curtains you crazy by the bed, and then gasping in on you, you say: \ 4, remember? That day I saw you in the park, sit in the sun a good lazy ocean baa uncomfortable, I asked what are you doing, you mysterious smile: \
5, the night has been deep, and I woke up because I thought of you, why do you always in the middle of the night I quietly Xiangbao when you leave me? I really need you! You're my favorite pillow, which went out of it!

6, this may be the last time I message you, I hesitated to tell you, I'm going to Beijing, tickets are bought, I have no way, really! Disable the words that he quit, so I went to the chairman, oh.

7, and I kissed the mouth of each, and will be I get rid of, maybe you will think I am too harsh,air max sale, in fact I'll miss that kiss Verge, feeling really very fragrant, But I had no way to do, eating escargot is such thing!

8, I hope you can and I do some big business cooperation, we will worry about eating no worries about drink, but also travel around the world, I want to charm you will earn you more than I more, promise me ? Go begging to go.

9, big crowd, as you resist, you seem to not mind the expression, made me dull, indifferent to you I am not their minds, but I'm unable to extricate themselves , and now I want you understand ...... you standing on my foot it!

10, early in the morning you gently approached my bed, affectionately kissed my face, your eyes that Shensui always watching me , I can not refuse you, \ go for a walk! \ Your hand to pull the pull: like going to the toilet, you taste in your mouth: it really was going to the toilet, and suddenly you a lot of noises: Fortunately , no step-_-!

12, I told my mom, I love you, I want you to go to my home,cheap nike air max shoes, day and night with me. You know? Contacts through these days, I found I had not live without you! Really, can my mother refused, she fiercely and said: \ Dong Zhuo. As the saying goes: \

14, today you woke up the pillow lay a mosquito, next to a suicide note: \ world, the main ah please forgive him, I disabled the words! \ ye seen the way you change a mobile phone? People monsters phone messages too!

16,nike air max cheap, had been abandoned? Humiliation? Homeless? Even though the world dislike you, ignore you, at least we - Animal Protection Association.

17, pigs and dogs are animals, the country's jailer. Caught day uninvited guest called SMS, to imprisonment, escape message the next day, the warden inquiries, grievances dog said: \ nHZ! HS OM \ Pinyin do you know? You also have a limit right stupid! The phone upside down to see ......

19, heard about the meteor shower tonight to see is the big pig seat, then there will be a big pig fly from the sky, but unfortunately I have to sleep can not see, you like, and so many people watching you fly!

20, toad the pursuit of swans, swan: If I as long as you do, I already dead. Toad against: the pig it is also alive and well. After listening to pigs wronged: I just look at SMS, who I provoke it!

21, one day I said you are pigs, you are angry and said: I am a pig strange. Since then, I'll call you pig strange. One day you could not and, in front of everyone's face roared: I am not a pig strange! I suddenly silent ......

22, yesterday I read that your model of mobile phone radiation with a particularly large, scared me, just about to inform you that say they see IQ less than 50 people does not work, I was assured that, you do not worry, continue to use it ......

23, no matter how high the day , the sea deep, windy hard, foot long, fire and more heat, cold and more cold, I just want to tell you: These are related to your business!

24, you know how I especially remember you ? Year in kindergarten when the teacher said wet the bed a penalty five yuan, the second penalty six yuan, three times a penalty seven yuan, you actually stand up and ask how much money monthly!

25, Songkran, we bless each other, splashing water. But you curse: Damn, what bastard throwing me? Others advise you: you pour you a blessing. You yelled: \ reasonable, I think you 3, 4 I would like to wish you happy every day , 5 I am bored, 6, 3 is false.

27, lamented a woman: no less than beautiful kitchen, the kitchen is not gentle, tender not assertive, independent not feminine, a feminine spend money, not spend money is not fashion, Fashion is not assured, rest assured can not see!

28,6 met 9, said: walk on the walk Well, practice what it upside down; 0 met 8, said: fat on the fat of the Department is also what waistband; 7 met 2 say: OK, do not kneel,air max 2009, and then knelt down I will not marry you.

Editor: text messages sent every day, every day, the nature of change, and now the convenience of text messaging is really no less disturb people's normal life. Although funny, but the content there really is boring, empty. So, ah, we still send these messages as little as possible, be careful you the impression of greatly reduced at a friend's heart Oh. Many of my friends think that chasing girls, write these words will be moved more or less under the girls, the poor quality but you will always be counterproductive. With the social progress, after all, these words see more, see his heart really makes not the taste.