Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 09-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
simonjohn

Default the same is the share of friendship

Editor's note: with friends, do not tell after the miss, about each other's experience, Imagine the future, could not help but heart is feeling, years of relentless, life, old trade, the same is the share of friendship, Cheers, Friends, To this rare friendship; greetings author Happy New Year! Evening, a friend received a phone call, said a local restaurant we set up a private room, so I go with friends and get together. I did not really think about it a long time to go get some fresh air, and always put himself bored at home, living day and night reversed the day. So it should be, so we got up for a set of clothes, and went out appointment.
west of the sun is still hanging, still splashed with the last streaks of sunlight. Street people coming and going, bright clothing, smiling the east to west, south to north. I know they are happy to go home or go to friends and family a happy New Year. In the sunset, each person's back is shiny,doudoune moncler, like hope attached to the body silhouette.
hotel park west of the lake. Although I rarely have the opportunity to such a place to spend, but before I'd side of the park to walk normally without incident, but such a day to think of it is long time. Lakeside lawn has brown one,ralph lauren pas cher, filled with leaves, a winter filled with sadness. Willow lake several strains of old, weak branches hanging in the sigh of frustration. Touches the lake is calm, yet those who remain in the water to clean the lotus, like a lament who remember her at once beautiful and elegant ... ...
just riding to make the hotel door, he felt the lively atmosphere. And out of the guests, told me that the New Year here in the business very well. Waiter busy trade-off, and ultimately, the boss came several Sheng, but the atmosphere of New Year's scruples, he waved his hand forget.
into the rooms, have been filled with friends and their wife and children. Everyone we met, and ultimately, some greeting greetings. Look here, mostly long-lost old friends, and some expatriate lifestyle, and some in the local rich, but really have not seen a long time. I know they are getting along very well, at least getting along fine. All the spirit of the air is crisp, his voice, the New Year seem to be more spirited. And me? I am a bit in the other world the feeling of living. During the meeting, a few bottles of wine
quickly gone, they drink so cool. I never drink, but do not want to damage the atmosphere vigorously and often reach for the glass, drinking a toast everyone's voice, full of put that aside and still full. Wine constantly called, continued drinking, and then constantly called ... ... friends in Gongchoujiaocuo, another blessing. , They had to drink high, nonsense, dancing, I do not know what song to sing, the fault of us laugh. But I know that is their true self, happy laugh, the pain started to cry, even if what someone else's disapproving eye. And compared them,Christian Louboutin, I would feel so ashamed, I do not know how to live in life.
fast friends know is almost two decades, and some light fart or a runny nose when playing together. Now we are entering middle age, old, are still in my heart I remember each other. While everyone has their own way to go, usually less meet, but worried about understanding each other's care are placed in their hearts. We talk about past events the legend, life everywhere, could not help but have tears in their eyes dim. I know the power of alcohol, discarding the so-called people's face, to bare their true feelings temperament exhaustive. Where a person's life is not going to get too many flashy things last always faded, and friendship between people in particular, is especially valuable
life for everyone, everyone will have their own understanding of each has their own living law. Some things may not choose, can not escape, but the overall face. May only come up with on their own attitude and response methods to adapt to a better life. And friends, friendship, and I feel more like street lights on the road, although there is not much light, but after all, you can wander illuminate the road ahead. I will remember the blessings of friends concerned, in my heart, deep in mind.
So I Naqijiubei, facing the full house of friends, we all got up Duanbei. I said, I will always remember our friendship,moncler, even though I was not drink, but today I will drink a glass - this glass of wine I drank,abercrombie and fitch paris, everything in this glass of wine.
friends, we toast it, even if I drunk today, let me drunk happy.
Yes, we toast it.相关的主题文章:

simple narrative

总有领悟不透的真理

and join in the fun ... ...

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
h6nhgfom

| Back to logs list

71537 2006 年 10 月 14 日 04:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (13) Category: Personal Diary
awareness small case, when a freshman in college, when I first went to Arts activities, met with a series of high I term her. At that time do not feel anything for her, she is not that impressive to look at the girl. It was, for I no special favor.
Xiangqilaijiu angry, until I recognized her sister, she is not very clear my name. Recognized her sister began to frequent contact with our start. Actually accidental, in the third grade at a community event, I talk to her quite a compatibility. She said, hello, interesting, I think your brother do it. I said, yes. We're both very kind of nonsense will be joking and people who will blurt out, do not take it seriously. After that day, there are ten days not met, almost forgot there is such a matter. Until one day, I saw the commercial street in the school dressed in red, she suddenly felt she was so beautiful, great taste. As a result, they sent for her on the ground soon Xipixiaolian sister. She smiled, looked very happy that the opportunity to invite me to dinner.
blink of an eye, but also over many days. One night, almost 10 o'clock, I was chatting with my roommate dorm room, she quietly come out to talk with me and said. So out of the gate on to the small restaurant opposite the point of the two dishes, we sipped Coke chat away. Far apart, I took her bedroom. Downstairs, I asked her, why come to me. She said she was bored, looking for people to talk to. I said, then when you are bored come to me.
more than two months after, she sometimes came to me to dinner chat. She came to me often are, I did not about her. One night, the school power, so do not call for half an hour, disgusting, and I think of her, to call to her bedroom to find her, want to ask her out. Another girl answered the phone, saying she just left to go shopping, and asked who I was. I thought about that, and said that her brother to find her. Put down the phone, kind of unspeakable loneliness, in the dark bedroom, listening to the tea house next door, clamoring to go to play cards in the noise. Soon, the phone rang, she, she said she was looking for I play with, called me into her downstairs waiting for her. This is my first time and others in the girls downstairs. Previously, often saw boys standing in the girls downstairs, I have never thought this day. Look up at the stars and the moon was so crooked that a different kind of sweet. Looking for Big Dipper, she down, wearing a beige windbreaker Japanese. Body and sweet, do not know what perfume, anyway, feel very comfortable.
walk in the autumn of Montreal campus, we unconsciously to the lake. Here has been a place where couples come to the evening even more is. In addition to windy days, there has been a major scenic campus. That night, she told me her and her former boyfriend's something. Her classmates that her boyfriend, I've seen,la gear sale, but did not know that they break things. She said that the person has a new girlfriend, not her. She said she loved him more than two years, the result is this. She said why men are like it. Cried she spoke. I saw the girl crying is the kind of people who will know what to do, suddenly can not think of any way to comfort her, she just took out a tissue for the tears she wiped the continued emission.
that year my third grade, she was high my term, soon graduated. One day, she said she would and the same bedroom with another girl to eat with your classmates. Just before graduation, this dinner is common. She said let me go, saying that because it is a department. While her classmates I had better be familiar, but still feel a bit wrong, do not know why she called on me. But I still agreed. The next day, I was downstairs waiting for quite some time she has not seen her down. Call up, because she and her roommate is still make-up. Then I know, she is often a date to be late. That day, she introduced me to her roommate call me when her brother, her roommate asked, still surprised that you would have so much friends brother is the cousin of it. She laughed,la gear sneakers, explained that recognize their own brother. That day, we look particularly good feeling, sitting side by side with a meal, walking close together, talking and laughing, and no one else.
soon, the school saw the two of us there are many people out in pairs in the cafeteria, shops, libraries. We all think we are a pair. In fact, I really like the little slowly as the. Sometimes, the walk will be carefully pulling her by the hand. She did not oppose, but said the time was not allowed. Several times, we quiet small road at night walking the campus, she also took my, talk softly. But when I suggest that our relationship is not to change change, she always said no, that was once taken the step, they might lose my brother. I think she may be old wounds healed, no confidence on the feelings, and not to mention.
the days passed, we'd love better and better. To put it bluntly, in my heart, she has long been the most important person. It was, what would one come to me to be, I took a lot of things. I once half-jokingly, half seriously asked her, in her mind in the end my weight is not important. She poured more serious, and said to thank me for so long been concerned about her, bring her happiness, she could not do without me. She said she have to do in my entire life my sister.
a semester later, we have a lot to remember things. May be due to a year younger than her, but also a department in the school the same thing, there are many places she thinks she knows more than I did. And she is the kind of very strong dependence of the girls, hoping to help the people around her all good things, including some I think it is excessive and unreasonable thing. So between us is often contradictory, but it never fights. I always let her. Sometimes she also understand that she is actually wrong, but she liked the small Most cases, I listen to her, as is to make her happy. Do not know why,la lights, she often brought her past boyfriend, and sometimes cry. I said to myself, I want to take good care of her, never let her hurt.
winter break, we see far fewer number of times, but every phone down a lot, a chat up no end. I remember once, we have been talking from 9 pm to 6 am, went to bed until the sun came up after the. Day, the topic of conversation also widely, what say, nothing taboo. She asked me if I had kissed a girl ah. I said I have not officially talked about love, of course not. She laughed I was a child, know nothing. I said, you teach me ah. Did not think she readily agreed that the next meeting will teach me how to kiss.
After that, we have several times with a mortar Street. Valentine's Day, in a gift shop, her eyes on a couple of tables, very cheap stuff, I have to buy to her. Thus, we have a pair of wrist watches Attachment to Sun Moon Star. I also bought a rose for her, I said to her, then the pretty girl is not on this day there is no red rose. She smiled and said, others are lovers, flowers, and she called his brother to do this little flower. I said, What are the same, you go back and take possessor ah, to see more days to do.
I guess it's time to her confession. I think I like her, no reason not to, she said ah. Think of that day she said to teach me how to kiss, and I wanted to take this opportunity to declare. It was February 17, I asked her out to play. The evening after dinner, we walked aimlessly People's Square there, unknowingly to the fountain in front of the museum. I took her hand, she does not speak, looked up at me. Standing face to face, I said what I already want to say was: She did not avoid, clinging to me.
This is a clear night. Coming and going, no one more look at the side and that on the Xiangyixiangwei couple.
school, we almost every day together. Together to the cafeteria, go to the library together, and more late to the classroom was a self-study. Couples self-study is unique campus landscape, but also college students love the unique way that each fallen in love in college, people have this experience. School outside the small restaurant frequented our place. Or siblings early in our relationship and wife to have recognized us. Now, every time that we go to her sister and brother both have good feelings, but also in hand to eat, like people like lovers. Often hear the case, as small as a boss will have to do business with a smile boast.
hot weather, day by day, and as small as soon graduated. However, do not worry about separately, because she will continue to graduate school in the school. As before, we can still live happily.
My birthday is the last day in the final examination, which is the last day of this semester. Bitter as small as a laugh, did not enjoy the good fortune. Just that she should attend the graduation ceremony on this day. We made an appointment, and other tests after the end of celebration. Examination to last two weeks, during which I burn the midnight oil every day, too busy to see the children are not empty. Do not know whether to let me review, how she did not call. Birthday, I review tomorrow in the bedroom, the contents of the final exam until noon, she did not call. I called to her bedroom to find her, she was not. I am not happy, to have no heart, maybe she has a thing. Just before graduation, the class of people who once might be a good poly's.
evening, she finally called,la gear police, and heard her voice, I like happy, and yet filled with very angry look, said loudly:

just finished, the phone hung up. She even wished me luck tomorrow, did not say. I feel weird.
night, near the lights at the right time, as small as the class came to me suddenly Zhang. He is also a good friend of mine. A door, he pulled me out, that I have something important to say.

light rain, go back on the road, we saw a few crying They hold together in the rain, but kissing it. it very romantic. Really, a lot of people have seen.

returned to the bedroom, my mind went blank. That night, I sleep.
next day, after I finished a hurry to leave the examination room, I called her immediately about her out.

she caught up:

I turned and walked away. Small as not to speak, I saw her quietly followed behind.
all the way back to school, did not know she has not always followed, because then, I have not looked back.
and approaching Valentine's Day, and as small as a break up there for a long time. Perhaps fate is indeed possible, and we clearly live in the same campus, never actually met. Do not know if she is not also with that person did not know he was as small as a good or not. Every time we've gone through with self-taught classroom, each to a small restaurant to have dinner, come to school each lake, I will think of her. Sometimes, the phone rings, you will think it is her calling. However, I do not want to see her, did not want to call her, do not want any contact, though, I will always miss her, miss her together bit by bit.
Comment: Why do some people do not have time to cherish, until the loss of precious time to feel sorry for is unattainable and that everyone born in a wah-wah landing, life has been in the countdown, friends, lovers, please cherish every second of your life, life is not the future,la gear walking shoes, and there have now is the greatest wealth, happiness is, is that we can learn to have! Happier, friend, would like everyone around safely, always happy! ,la gear mens shoes! ! Is my greatest blessing! ! ! Wu Ming 14 October 2006