Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
czc3v6a8p

Default mall| Reminiscences of William Kay

I gratefully grant aid and information from Keith Moore of the Royal Society's Library, James Peters and Dorothy Clayton of The John Rylands University Library, Manchester, and Professor Robin Marshall FRS of the Physics Department, University of Manchester. I am also most thankful to Yvonne Santacreu because producing the electronic version of the transcript.
A note on the transcript and explication

Acknowledgements

S. Devons
In preparing the transcripts of the Kay interviews for publishing in 1963, as he indicates in his presentation, Samuel Devons made a number of small commentary alterations (including minor additions and excisions),MBT Kimondo, and joined a number of footnotes illuminating points in the text and indications of the speaker's personality during the course of potentially confusing talk. Speaker identifications have been joined in square brackets as they emerge in the 1963 publication. In adding, Devons's incipient footnotes have been joined, and are indicated thus: [S.D.:] with Devons's 1963 text. Other footnotes have been added at the present inventor.
Appendix
Kay who is now 79 years of age, is still living in Manchester, merely is only a very rare visitor to the Department.
I have tried to give Kay's comments verbatim, but I have excluded a good many of my own remarks which were made simply with the thing of stimulating Kay into giving his own reminiscences. Parts of the tape-recording from which this record has been obtained, are no apparently intelligible, and this accounts for the casual breaches. In one alternatively 2 cases the names of individuals are also not explicit in the recording, but I meditation namely the labels that have been inserted are, in most cases, correct.
The Physical Laboratories,2011 adidas, the University, Manchester 13.
Reminiscences of William Kay
The emulating pages include a record of conversations with Mr. William Kay, which happened during several visits that he made to the Department in 1957. William Kay was in the Physics Department from March 1895 until December 1945, and was, for most of the time, Steward. He was Rutherford's acolyte during the entire of the phase when Rutherford was Professor of Physics here,MBT Moja, i.e. 1907 - 1919.

Sponsored Links