Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
vc8qgf0p

| Back to logs list

39475659 2006 年 05 月 12 日 23:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; lost after to know and treasure
hope that all people should not bad, do not fight, do more to think about
consequences, not crucial family, friends, sad, cry. . . . . .
I'm not planting ah. I'm not happy. . Why do I know the Iraqi fly. Why he is my friend.
planted ah. . Like an idiot. . . What kind of Iraq they fly? ? ? Sometimes, I suspect I do not know myself, I
who? ? Happy before? Sad, tired, I have depression? Too much to ask ~ ~ ~ Let me tired ah.
`` `fast crash, and before I really want to bad, the bad they are to know. . How can too, play fighting, to
later lost his best friend, the Iraqi flight, you will not hate me, your dad still care about you, ah, he'll cry,
your father or you are most concerned about is my fault, harm your car accident, knowing that you drink, if I drive, it will not
something, if I do not fight, no one will catch us, you will not be speeding, wrong is me, but I play
was that,chanel bags sale, long ago left the hospital, but her face is road scars, he told me,loewe bag, but fortunately, there your dad to help me settle,
your dad why do not blame me, called me `if he hit me, I will feel better, why not me, if I am one who dies
, that nice, I want is this liberation, why, I have many many and why? ? If you
still, I have to change, I will not bad, so we can be together ~ ~ drag racing, singing, dancing, drinking,
wine is my life now, no dancing, no car, only to wine, unrequited love, and sometimes against the liquor tears,miu miu handbags cheap, but I
did not cry,loewe bags sale, I was 10 a few kilograms of fat, bones hardened, multi-going and will be asthma,
my screen name is your name: Hong Yifei,cheap chanel handbags, I am you, you are me, I have, that is you.
though, you see, I have to say. You know? I am now in the thousand islands, the Philippines, led a boring
life, and want to go back, but also how, no goals in life.
I want our story on the web to ,,,,? QQ: 39475659 'Hong Yifei
; ; August 13 the day of sorrow

Sponsored Links