Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 09-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
romamurcb

Thumbs up Chelsea's Michael Essien upbeat over recovery from knee injury

Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien says he is recovering well from his latest knee injury but has refused to set a date for his comeback. The Ghana international ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament during pre-season training and <a href="www.nfljerseyseshop.com"><strong>nhl jerseys</strong></a> is expected to be out for most of the season.Â*The 28-year-old told the Chelsea website: “I know I have to be patient so I can heal properly.” Essien also missed most of the 2008/09 campaign with a knee ligament injury.He was ruled out of the 2010 World Cup because of a knee problem.Â*He added: “The injury is well-documented so I will not dwell on it, however I can say I have had a good operation on my knee. “I have been here before and know the routine inside out now but it’s still <a href="www.nfljerseyseshop.com"><strong>customized jerseys</strong></a> hard work as I hate to watch games on TV.Â*”I prefer to be with my team-mates in training and on the field of play. “I have been asked <a href="www.nfljerseyseshop.com"><strong>mlb jerseys</strong></a> when I am coming back and at this point in time it’s down to how the recovery goes and when I am given the all clear by the medical team. Sorry I can’t be more precise, but its too early to give specific dates.” Essien joined Chelsea from French club Lyon in 2005 in a £24.4m deal and has gone on to establish himself as a key player at Stamford Bridge. BBC

Sponsored Links