Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-04-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default Tencent Ten Questions Do you actually conquer thi

the outset, I do not care 360, 360 to speak almost things I will not assist, I'm just a 360 user, because the 360 ​​has brought me good, so my computer more safe, like I was a QQ user, Because QQ brought me contact others lightly. I'm just your product user only.

Again, I am a webmaster, IQ Network (ieiq.net) of the landlords, were removed from the Internet always day, seeing the dynamics of the Internet, are equally concerned with the weird tiger 360 these days and Tencent QQ many discussions. For this Internet event of squabbles, as one IT human, I just absence to express some personal outlooks.

Tencent ask the emulating questions:

first ask the user select a product, or product selection user?

360 is very powerful, because the user computer 360 is the most-installed security software client. QQ is very powerful, because QQ is the installation of the largest and the earth real-time chat tool. It is because premier, the user selects your product, you now so strong. Why you Tencent strong now, but to select the user, and select only the installation of 360 computer users can not use your product?

second question, you are still threatening us choose us?

start to see you fight, we are standing on the identity of a third celebration outsider's point of view. White said that our users only a watch, watch the monkey play. But after on the QQ and friends, and buyers talk back will be strong while we know thatyou put into the battlefield to our customers here. And you say Tencent kept us free to choose, and why our view, we are the alternatives? We can both choose it, because either the software our customers need, we have 2 software with a good continuous. Suddenly you say, to must uninstall 360 or to not use QQ. This is favor a child do you, or intimidate us?

third question, QQ is a user or users of QQ?

with QQ Ye Hao years, has been used to contact with friends, has been spending money on the QQ, QQ, to too willing to spend money on, because I forever thought my QQ, spend money in their own how to say things that are plausible on. Friends will ask, how many of your QQ number, your QQ how to how to, but you suddenly want to let me use would not allow me to use, I was depressed, embarrassed, and eggs hurt. In the end this is my QQ, QQ, or I? If QQ is not a user, that user has taken avail of the money went not into?

fourth answer, let us select the QQ alternatively select 360, because we tin not do without the QQ consumers fair do this?

I acknowledge, my life is inseparable from the QQ, the same majority of QQ users in life are inseparable from the QQ. Because of this, you just do this? You know thatwe have chosen this adoption will QQ, but also let us choose. To say that even if we choose as you hope all the QQ, we are very loath choice, that hideous, we are forced to. QQ can not replace you think, and 360 can be replaced, so you let the user choose, just use QQ or only 360, meantime not allowed to use. It is because of this, my friends and I regarded Tencent QQ outdoor in addition to all other alternative music software, including QQ, QQ Pinyin, QQ computer housekeeper so uninstalled.

fifth question, bodyguards let you crazy, why is it that all 360 users to uninstall the software?

you kept saying that these bodyguards is a scoundrel plug-in that allows users to uninstall these bodyguards do not get away with it? Even if you say that these bodyguards scatter through the 360 ​​security guards mad, why ought uninstall it with nothing to do with the 360 ​​anti-virus? Even the 360 ​​browser ever allowed. 360 for you Tencent QQ, have not seen them for other productions you ah. This point, why it appears to you in bullying? Also, I can not diagram out the best thing is, a lot of QQ users do not setup these bodyguards, why also become martyrs?

sixth question, how do you kas long asI am a 360 computer to upload it?

360 that you Tencent QQ user's computer files in the scan, you mention 360 in the framed Tencent QQ. I do not attention these entities,Nike Shox R3, hear a lot of baseless rumor, word, truth was denied a hundred times and will become a prevaricate, lie was certainly a hundred times and will become the truth. But how do you know the user installed the 360, then the user's QQ strong back then? My companion was a strong behind QQ, according to the prompt you know because with the 360, and then he returned the 360, or by strong behind QQ, we can only uninstall 360, can continue to use your QQ. Say, is your QQ, not his QQ. Why did not he just unpacked and returned the 360 ​​360 you know it? Well this is not admitted. Do you even know the user's computer registry do?

seventh question, uninstall the 360, what you grant users to security software?

invested a lot of procedures you down,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, QQ computer housekeeper, Golden Guardian, Kaspersky, Kingsoft, free anti-virus to livestock,Nike Shox NZ, Rising Antivirus, AviraAntiVir, AVG free antivirus. The user has several fly pretty well. QQ Computer Manager, Golden Guardian with a professional than 360 security guards do? Those who annihilate soft, or is charging, or it does not fly. Security software is installed on the user computer, is used to defend computer security, and their good or wrong, is that you have the terminal say or the user the ultimate say?

eighth question, whether I choose to give up 360 QQ, QQ I secondhand to cost money on you will be returned to us?

as a user, always thought that QQ is someone of my own money into it will always maintain. I have 2 QQ, all members of your daily fare, Tencent and other products, too, have paid into it. And when you say we will not let us use it, then work before we spend the money will be returned to us? Two of my members are not QQ annual fare deserving, if I was coerced to choose to give up QQ, and it will be returned to the rest of my membership fee? In appending,Nike Shox Kvinner, I must spend money and enjoy because Tencent services, you do not let us use the QQ, which should have been the wastage of service, you will be responsible?

ninth ask you to drag so many assistant is really your partner?

those who penetrate your helper, and 360 in the you fight ahead, they are, and you stand it? Similarly, in this circumstance, they ambition, and you stand attach? Precisely these helper you are 360 ​​competitors, this fall reflects Why did you stand above the same front. Stand with the 360 ​​because of interest and transform antagonists, so you are you really These helper partner, or because the enemy's enemy is our friend? On the opposed, I deem, as a big copy Tencent family, scared of all the innovative small companies to prepare because the object, the enemy is naturally more, merely 360 did not paint them to collectively fight you. Might think so,Nike Shox R2, not capital to draw helper 360, 360 here, no an would dare stand opposition Tencent, once and for all, this would directly offend a large antagonist. But period testified 360 not alone, a lot of non-partners in silent aid them.

tenth question, Tencent really is fair and equitable entry site?

as a portal, facing the country and the world's Internet users, any of a news loosen, the face of Internet users will be authoritative, fair and correct. China's 4 important portals, Sina, Sohu, Tencent, Netease, Tencent do not talk aside, the other 3 portals on the 360 ​​and Tencent disputes, all point to an objective and impartial thinking of this matter. The corporate website's position in this matter, then? Just stand on our own point of view, the authority of the portal as their platform, just say 360 is not good and Tencent's been hurt. Well, even if that message is Tencent authoritative, fair and correct, but the information from the portal to issue, in the face of all Internet users to the user's own beliefs, is this sort thing? Authoritative information is just right, most people have the final say, not a final say of you Tencent. And this episode, right or bad, at least not most people acknowledged Tencent saying,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, but just what authorization the right to publish information on the portal site for all Internet users in the face of it? I used to read the news on Tencent, Tencent websites now do not trust the information, and read the newspaper only in terms of the NetEase Sina Sohu. I believe and I have a few right-minded users.

final a non-issue, Tencent you really think that obtain?

any victory in the war in history, are what the people, will be saluted. Software Similarly, the final winner of the software, the user. And you are now playing with the user, the blackmail user, do not you know? Users currently can not do without you knew you QQ, also allow users to do such a complicated second co-optation, do you think you have chosen to end users, and how many are willing. In other words, the user chose you, and it was selected.

understand why China Mobile and China Unicom co-exist? Know why China Telecom and China Netcom co-exist? One is a big commerce, standing high position on the material think how far a nation can not allow anyone business is a dominant event. Tencent now as China's largest Internet company, but only consider their own, not to the larger attentions, the other is, by fewest immediately the whole country has been great to know thatTencent will come off who want to break the point, then, you understand.

summary language:

ten questions I asked upon, but removed from the Internet as a webmaster for many years on the Internet event fancies. My website residence (www.ieiq.net) will not be afraid Tencent blocked up in the chat skylight shows all the QQ my site to be illegal website, you have this right. I also as a QQ and 360 users, I think there are many users like me like me with these questions for you. I was Chen Jin, my QQ number is 419020485, please do not stamp my QQ, QQ because I am with many users, you can not do without the QQ.

sum it up: the gods fighting, the folk suffer, what the people, just people.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
nopq449

Exclamation canva

canvas of the wow gold being now, but she remembered rs gold the exemplar. She knew that her Authentic NFL Jerseys own intellectual would use wow gold specified symbols to verbalize wow powerleveling itself to other person. No.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
bcde752

Exclamation momentof gray

of gray-green wow gold Beautiful had never seen a dr dre beats concern with so often sprightliness cheapest nhl jerseys before. And it was bleak replica handbags outlet this drive, like the breather nfl wholesale jerseys out of a meat locker. Beautiful felt .
Old 09-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
cdef212

Red face her eyes

her eyes gone wow gold from Damon's present and correct wow powerleveling gage into the summary that wow gold was achievement on. "You're effort wow powerleveling in for Stefan, yes," Poet was wow gold expression to her, "and we're going .