Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Would you like to wear the Christian Louboutin Sho

Would you like to wear the Christian Louboutin Shoes with three leather bows,cartier inspired necklace
As this Christian Louboutin d'orsays may be you have any hesitate,discount cartier necklaces,what about the cheap louboutins shoes?The unique styles and best quality material design must be give you perfect artifact.Owning a pair of discount Louboutin Shoes is an absolutely wise choice for women,cartier lanieres diamond tennis bracelets,their fashionable styles and bold designs have attracted a lot ladie's attention in this spring .
Regardless of working or dating,cartier jewelry,Christian Louboutin Lady Derby-Grey is the best selller of Christian Louboutin collection.Christian Louboutin Lady Derby-Grey features suede,cartier love ring,peep toe,cartier pens for cheap, lace-up oxford and signature red sole,cartier love pens,which comes with 120mm thin covered heel make you became the focus in the crowd.
There are many fashion celebrities and super models wearing Christian Louboutin shoes such as Sarah Jessica Parker,cartier i love you review, Janet Jackson,cartier i love you review, Nicole Kidman and so on,cartier watch bands for sale,don't evny at all?Don't want to have?Come and choose the designer Louboution Shoes you like best.A pair of high-heel as a important role for women's beautiful body figure.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
h2bhgfrm

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

74417 2010 年 12 月 27 日 17:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Note: there are key plot revealed

a good critic (or copied to the.)
for us the laity, to spend money going to the cinema they only pastime. Come back and play on water, spit Tucao online. Serious and objective assessment of the film to me as a cloud, that is, with such a strong bias to see the movie. Made films that the director on several. Taking into account their surprisingly stable in recent years to play, for us the viewing before the choice had a good attitude.
such as Orphan, Chen Kaige certainly brought us tragedy. He lived in his own feelings in such a small tragedy, the old want to make a tragedy, but surely they play now, the whole of a pure tragedy. We bought a movie ticket, staring into the screen, for fear that after the sharp banter yelled not enlightened enough. For another example, let the bullets fly, Jiang sure to surprise us. We bought a movie ticket, waiting for him to give us Translation TMD TMD what a surprise. Can not read, said this piece of real depth, but unfortunately a small minority. Understand, and put him as a god holding, fear not mean his attitude, bowed to the rapidly enough. Hate only
always craving to be recognized. The so-called If this human nature, not to compete. These great directors great players, they can not refined, but a slight taste preferences. Zhang Yimou, Feng Xiaogang understand what life, the pursuit of box-office recognition. Chen Kaige own talents, the pursuit of a little art installation cavity B youth identity. For us the youth of small equipment, low level and do not install B for the mass gap, we cling into the egg-shaped, the pursuit of identity inside the eggs,la gear walking shoes, called egg with. Also some large equipment youth, love sing a different tune, the pursuit of equipment are opened and the small gap appears high level, since someone posted over worship them,la gear sale, call them big God.
Jiang Wen film, but also plan a to be recognized. Four styles of his films, have a strong desire for self-expression. Each film in the The first three films shown in this election, casting vision, rhythm, grasp the lens, telling stories about the level of thinking hard power, in the minds of our youth already Gods into the small St. But Jiang is not satisfied, he pursued a broader recognition.
more than two years later, Jiang shot out, and is carefully structured, bullet for breaking. His ambition is to be peers, the public, small young, big God, and official recognition of the common. In a word:
I Jiang,
I've never seen so much of domestic director to have the ambition, the ambition is not so sound and implementation. Seldom agree, young people want to leave the mass of small, smaller than the god of youth. Most importantly, the official recognition of small and large young people do not agree with God. Fairly easy to please both the public counterparts. However, the small young, big God and the rulers these three groups, not in attitude Bingtan.
reality is that, in the official release, praising the mouthpiece, the film quickly gained their own quality peers and the general public of all ages. The majority of young people in the small equipment after a short wait to see the students a Ningcai Shen, Luo Yonghao, such as this where the god could not wait to come out with, ah. Some of the more extreme people began to curse,
even I do not gregarious small equipment youth, full of doubts after reading. With two hours before being directed by high winds, cool enough, the pace of change at the end made me confused. Zhang Mazi down the yellow Shiro, only to get nothing, brother women also passed away. He slowly left the scene on a white horse I was quite lonely. Although the final this
bullets roar through the body over, I did not feel a thing, did not seem to hit the same. I do not even want to write a film critic.
Jiang said:
the beginning of the film, Zhang Mazi fired a shot against white, this gun at knots, hitting not interrupted. White Horse continues to run, the rope is not difficult. So that End of the film, Jiang Wen, fired a shot for me. White Mercedes-Benz the night in my head one day, finally breaking the rope, I was comfortable.
thoughts if you see it dragged out of the dark line, they will understand Ningcai Shen wrong. The landlord bullies, said the word, playing These are the qualities ridiculous, unnecessary and unreasonable. But the clues to uncover the dark line, is that these Movie dark line, almost too cleverly buried under the jokes.
Question 1: What time does the story take place? 1920.
Mayor Ma Ge speech, in he first entered the city near Goose said: a. Original in the story takes place in 193X, was deliberately changed to Jiang in 1920.
Question 2: yellow Shiro just a landlord bully it? Not so easy to leave pock
yellow Shiro (Hu Jun) mines, he said a lot: ring when the first bombing Revolution Wong Shiro Revolution not only know what type of mines, mine also has the only one twin. May I ask, yellow Shiro in the Revolution, played what role?
yellow Shiro involved in planning the core of the Wuchang Uprising, the veteran revolutionary party is the Revolution! Do not believe? Here there is evidence

Question 3: Zhang Mazi just bandits it? Of course not quite understand the movie
said Zhang animal husbandry, early follow Songpa General (Cai E), 17 years old pistol that is under the command of its captain. Is Jiang Wutang out (taking into account Cai E, should be set up in 1909 in Yunnan Military Academy.) In Japan after the death of Cai E (1916), Zhang and animal husbandry, home, Lacao. Cai E
whom? Liang outstanding students, founders of the Republic of China, National Protection Army of God. 1911, 20 days after Xinhai Wuchang Uprising, Cai E to launch Chongjiu uprising in Yunnan response revolution. Protect the country in 1915 and launched the Taoyuan and won. Zhang, animal husbandry and the early years that follow him, can be considered Revolution Party veteran.
Shiro Zhang and Huang and animal husbandry was also the revolutionary comrades? Video gives a clear clue to the problem 4:1900
the side of the edge? Zhang and animal husbandry, and Ma Bangde
yellow Shiro went to the Banquet, the yellow Shiro said. It can be seen from the film, yellow Shiro false start that animal husbandry is the county is Zhang Zhang Mazi. Sentence side of the edge is that he deliberately opened Qiaoshanzhenhu point. Solid film in 1920. 20 years ago was 1900.
yellow Shiro and Zhang and animal husbandry, met during the year? What happened that year? We continue from the age of 17 Zhang E Shangcai pistol when the captain to start.
question is now how old Zhang and animal husbandry, but also meets CaiE year it?
Cai E in December 1882 was born in 1899 in Current Affairs Tang Caichang school teacher went to Japan to study in Germany and financial support, Japan 1904 Graduated from the Military Academy graduate. After returning home in Hunan, Guangxi and Yunnan have training and other places.
If the photo is seen after 1904, Cai E, then 1900, Zhang and animal husbandry, not more than 13 years of age. Such children should not cause yellow Shiro's attention. And 1920, when the 33-year-old, seems to be some tenderness. Cai E, but also live to thirty-year-old at this time. Before 1899, Cai E, but is less than 16 students, although the fame has not weak, but that does not bar the captain with a pistol. Zhang Cai meet, should be studying for the 1899-1904 years when Cai E. 17-year-old Zhang and animal husbandry, why would a student leader for the pistol it?
checked and, in 1900, the Tang Caichang plan launched in Wuhan Cai E to respond after hearing the news that home teachers. But Don to see his young age, he sent his messenger to Hunan. Later, by Zhang Tang Caichang pat, Cai E are in Hunan survive Katrina, he returned to Japan (in fact this time he changed his name to Cai E, only to learn the military.) I think that Zhang and animal husbandry,la gear on sale, E Shangcai pistol when the captain that year. Tang Caichang estimates do not trust a man walking Cai E, and sent Zhang and animal husbandry, the same age Maotouxiaohuo son to him as a bodyguard - This calculation, 1920, Zhang, animal husbandry,la gear, the time of the movie 37 years old, and very consistent characters.
yellow Shiro will be recognized in 1900, Zhang and animal husbandry,la gear womens shoes, two possibilities. 1 is also involved in self-Jun Huang uprising in Wuhan, Hunan seen or grazing of Cai E and Zhang. Cai E 2 is the little soldier with the pistol brought to Japan, then in Japan and had one side of the yellow edge.
I prefer the latter because of the yellow Shiro and Zhang, animal husbandry, it is clear his stay in Japan, not less in time.
Question 5: Zhang, animal husbandry and have managed to pass through the yellow Shiro of Japan? Should be, they are very familiar to the wrong medium to introduce the first dielectric
wrong:
Japanese do not love hanging love ritual, they feel themselves cut quite a glorious death. But the ritual hard to operate, a knife stabbed to go, and sometimes die also particularly hurt. Body was Qiniubawai down, struggling up the blood all over the floor, lifeless ugly, especially shameful. Very often those who make a ritual trusted friend as Mediated the wrong person holding a long knife standing their behind the knife in the suicide ritual of the moment cut off his head.
ritual we all cooked, but the error is relatively unfamiliar medium. Not to mention the 1920 television networks and, if not quite familiar with Japanese culture, people, do not say this Liangzi it.
at the Banquet on the yellow Shiro said, Zhang and animal husbandry, said, Two people should have stayed in Japan for a long time. Especially the yellow Shiro, hey who wander the Chinese ritual to nothing. Zhang and animal husbandry, mixed in Japan, is only 1900-1904 years. Since 1904, Cai E, no how after returning to Japan (in fact I have not familiar with, Mongolia), as a gun captain Cai E, Zhang and animal husbandry, can not go to Japan. And so in August 1916, Cai E ill treatment to Japan, when a certain Zhang and animal husbandry along to Japan, it is estimated that this time he was not interested in what ritual studies. Moreover, Cai E to early November passed away.

answer these 5 questions, we re-read yellow Shiro this person. He stayed over Western, but also to stay over Japan. Drag the text to speak love, take idioms, Guoxue foundation bad. If you regard him as a landed gentry, these settings are obviously very poor; but if he is considered as an early stage following the Sun Yat-sen's revolutionary party, who set very appropriate.
yellow Shiro, not just a simple landed gentry. He is a corrupt former revolutionaries, now those in power. In Goose City, he is
me summarize dark line:
1900,la gear mens shoes, Zhang and animal husbandry, Cai E to Japan followed, and with a side of the edge yellow Shiro.
1900-1911, Zhang and animal husbandry, and the yellow Shiro, a revolution in the same camp, but no intersection.
1911 年 10 on 10, Xinhai Wuchang Uprising, yellow Shiro is a core member. October 30, Cai E to launch Chongjiu uprising in Yunnan, Zhang and animal husbandry are also considered core members.
1911 年 -1920 years. Xinhai after the victory of the revolutionaries yellow Shiro, began to use their power to collect money. He ran to a strength of the warlord Chang Ching-yao (or Zhang Zongchang? In fact, I could not hear clearly. Hew total can not be a quasi-right) this backing, the increasingly reckless, exacting, but also to the city as a fundamental painstakingly goose home, less than half of opium control of the Republic of China transactions, large fortunes. After the victory
Xinhai, Zhang, animal husbandry and the revolutionaries, not seeking power and money, continue to follow Cai E. Cai E died in Japan in 1916, after Zhang and animal husbandry, the current situation down, simply Lacaoweikou.
1920, Zhang and animal husbandry, Ma Bangde to goose the city, the film begins. Chang Huang a battle of wits, the city set off a small goose uprising, after the victory of Zhang and animal husbandry, not a cent, the beloved woman, and his brothers left together. This He sat in the chair, also against other man away. Jiang Wen
This is built in this movie, the political metaphor. Who put the revolution? This hero will Cai E, Yuan dignity in this Council, but in the end must have the right to Yuan; Zhang and animal husbandry, that man will, so that speculators will be yellow Shiro, but in the end will benefit the yellow Shiro. When Zhang and animal husbandry, the resurgence of a revolution in Goose City, who was not wealth nor power, not for a woman not for the public. Huang Shiro he said:
If you think this metaphor is not enough fun, there are sentences Menyan lines. ,

Question 6: Jiang Wen to do? Time difference that is playing. This is a moment to let bullets fly out of the film is interpreted, the bullet in the gun powder hidden in the shell of comedy and commerce under the official escaped the scissors hands. If he's that unmistakable yellow Shiro go by means of the ruling class XX villain, with the last of the After such bullets fly, the officials woke up children of God, the films have reflected the following.

from the technical means for the pursuit of the flying for a while Jiang came to understand the effect of deliberate important clues for each one after the burial of a burden to divert attention. Zhang, animal husbandry, such as the identity of the newly self-report, said he managed to pass through with the Songpa-General. No bar to turn the audience who clearly Songpa, Ge You to come out to gag: Apart from all the laugh, the audience's attention from the To avoid the video immediately understand.

Jiang Wen film involved some political love quietly, but to hit a bullet against the rulers, too asked for a dead end. To whom he was ready to fight? This is the end of this article to discuss the issue, but also where Jiang greater ambitions. Tell me what are his ambitions to be a special fear of death, but I can not write Hu. I think he put the film industry nowadays at gunpoint, aligned a certain film industry official spokesperson.

Let us recall Jiang phrase This ambition, the audience see it, not difficult to understand a little teasing phrase bulkhead Feng Xiaogang to make money. Fengdao How can it be that people who ridicule this point? Tom also took the initiative a guest of the grand, and Ge appeared side by side to make money public. (Fengdao stabilizing not only film to make money, the first guest is stable for five minutes to die.) Fell into the water adviser Tom died, Ge Ma Bangde played for the sake of survival, has been posing as Tom adviser. It can be said in the film, represents a Feng Ge. Ma Bangde said, is that Tom adviser said. Feng also said.

soup adviser to make money, he knelt down to Who? Official spokesperson for the How he was to make money? Huang Si Ye take the lead in money, other people have to follow the money, back to return the money Huang Si Ye, profit Panax open.

Zhang and animal husbandry, to stand to make money, they have co-adviser in the soup, the first flicker

key question is, Tom was kneeling official adviser to make money spokesman Huang Si Ye, Feng directors who want to make money have to kneel God?

film industry nowadays, there is no The Lord, as if, as Wong Si Ye poor, has become a malignant tumor of Chinese film, good enough. The Lord, as if fortune as the Fourth Master Huang, the first to join in the

there is no such a god, let this man film that Jiang Wen.

Clues to understand the film is also a political metaphor bullets, breaking relative to the original point is that Jiang, the occurrence time of the story changes.

understand the reality within the meaning of the bullet, relative to the breaking point is the original Jiang Wen, the name of the character changes.
in the original, the original name of King Tong Wong day rich list,

Hansan Ye, how you have to fear, dared to put their names on this piece on children's Producer? You give this much money the movie cast, especially eighteen million

(original grand name is Chen, the man did not county. The film were the placement of soup, two horses. Will be is a br>
the latter half of the film, Zhang Mazi Fourth Master Wong sent to the front carriage, virtual radio shot, Moment, gunfire everywhere.

Other hand there is the gun director, screenwriter, actor, magazines, critics, will not wait hidden in the stomach for many years to play out of bullets.

Jiang will collapse a So that they fall dark horse, white horse were able to break free of the heavy shackles. But He will calmly rose from his chair, and let others move away. Ride their own horse, leisurely leave our line of sight, into a legend.

let bullets fly a little while!

--------------------------------------- ;
critics did not expect this to be so fire.
read part of the back, uh ...
to friends freely reproduced.
I am not a vest, also lacks harm, and just love showing off just a small bright poor students in Douban.com
I is not active, but not a new account. I also wrote a good and bad points Review of Books did not care ... is nothing more
For some students that I
rumors, provocative, defamatory Jiang ... uh ... really one hundred hearing, but you probably did not look carefully critic it. Indeed there may be some inappropriate language, get rid of.

I see this film, wrote the critic, solely because the director Jiang Wen.
In my opinion, Jiang Wen, a Man of the man, people feel ashamed, but also yearn for.

Tags let bullets fly Jiang Wen film Ge