Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
allenv5w8

Default A Romantic Christmas Eve

It is a romantic Christmas Evening, with white snow flowing everywhere. Sitting at KFC, where is full of happy lovers now, I am waiting for my best friend Susan, who made an appointment to meet me here tonight, but hasn’t shown up until now.

When looking around, seeing those lovers talking and laughing happily, I can’t help thinking about him—a colleague of mine, who is tall, handsome, outgoing and so excellent, bringing sunshine to my monotonous life.

Though infatuated with him, I don’t have the courage to get close to him, for there are so many beautiful and attractive girls around him. Everyday, I just observe him secretly, giving my silent attention and care to him by making him a cup of coffee or something else.

The door of the KFC opens, a familiar figure appears. My heart flies into my mouth when I see who the person is. It is he, the very guy I was thinking about just now. Apparently he notices me and walks towards me with that gentle and charming smile. I get so tense and blush when he comes to say hello to me.

“Would you mind me sitting down?” He says with glittering eyes.

“No, no! Sit down please! I, I am waiting for Susan!” I reply nervously, at the same time with a feeling of happiness in my heart of meeting him.

Just at this moment, Susan sends me a message: “Dear, I won’t come tonight. Wish you a happy Christmas Eve with him!” I immediately understand what has happened. And my face turns red again.

“In fact, Susan isn’t coming! It is I who want to meet you!”

I raise my head with surprise: “Why?”

“Because that I have fallen in love with you at first sight when I meet you at the Cartier store. You just stood there, observing those Cartier jewelry quietly, just like a simple but elegant Cartier jewel. I considered it destiny when I found you were my new colleague!”

He then takes out an exquisite box and passes it to me. “Open it! I am sure you’ll like it!”

“Oh! Trinity Pendant of Cartier! It is gorgeous!” I know exactly it stands for love, friendship and loyalty.

“I send it to you! Can you be my girlfriend?” He stares at me with deep love in eyes.

I just can’t believe my ears and am so happy! At this romantic Christmas Eve, I finally find my Prince Charming.

Sponsored Links