Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 09-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #1
lmno285

Cool IF This Cannot Be Called Love,clay brick machine

A girl and a boy were on a motorcycle, speeding through the night.   They loved each other a lot..   Girl: Slow down a little. I'm scared...  Boy: No, it's so fun...  Girl: Please... it's so scary...  Boy: Then say that you love me...  Girl: Fine... I love you... Can you slow down now?   Boy: Give me a big hug... color brick  The girl gave him a big hug.   Girl: Now can you slow down?  Boy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on? It's uncomfortable and it's bothering me while I drive.   Then next day, there was a story in the newspaper: a motorcycle had crashed into a building because it sbrakes were broken. concrete brick machine  There were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had survived...   The guy knew that the brakes were broken. He didn't want to let the girl know, because he knew that the girl would have gotten scared.   Instead, he was told the last time that she loved him, got a hug from her, put his helmet on her so that she can live, and die himself...   Once in a while, right in the middle of anordinary life, love gives us a fairytale... vacuum extruder,hollow brick making machine

Sponsored Links