Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
romamurcb

Thumbs up 井底之蛙– The frog that lived in a shallow well | OIC.ASIA-CHINA

The Story 它对从东海*来的大鳖说:"我多么快 啊!出去玩玩,就在井口的*杆上蹦 蹦跳跳,回来休息就蹲在残*井壁的* 窟窿里休息休息;跳进水里,水刚好 着我的胳肢窝和面颊;踩泥巴时,泥 深只能淹没我的两脚,漫到我的脚背 。回头看一看那些赤虫、螃蟹与蝌蚪 类的小虫吧,哪个能同我相比哪一天 !并且,我独*一坑水,在井上想跳 跳,想停就停,真是快乐极了!您为 么不常来我这里参观参观呢?" 海鳖左脚还没踏进井里,右腿已被井 卡住了。于是,它在井边徘徊了一阵 退回来了,把大海的景像告诉青蛙, 说道:"千里的确很远,可是它不能够 容海的辽阔;千仞的确很高,可是它 不能够控明海的深度。夏禹的时候,10 年有9年水灾,可是海水并不显得增多 商汤时,8年有7年天旱,可是海水也 显得减少。永恒的大海啊,不随时间 的长*而改变,也不*为雨量的多少 涨落。这才是住在东海里最大快乐啊 " 浅井的青蛙听了这一番话,惶恐不安 两眼圆睁睁地好像失了神。深深感到 己的渺小。 It said to a turtle that lived in the East Sea, “I am so happy! When I go out, I jump about on the railing beside the mouth of the well. When I come home, I rest in the holes on the broken wall of the well. If I jump into the water, it comes up to my armpits and holds up my cheeks. If I walk in the mud, it covers up my feet. <a href="www.nfljerseyseshop.com"><strong>nhl jerseys</strong></a> I look around at the wriggly worms, crabs and tadpoles, and none of them can compare with me. Moreover, I am lord of this trough of water and I stand up tall in this shallow well. My happiness is full. My dear sir, why don’t you come often and look around my place?” Before the turtle from the East Sea could get its left foot in the well, its right knee got stuck. It hesitated and retreated. The turtle told the frog about the East Sea. “Even a distance of a thousand li cannot give you an idea of the sea’s width; even a height of a thousand ren cannot give you an idea of its depth. In the time of King Yu of the Xia dynasty, there were floods <a href="www.nfljerseyseshop.com"><strong>customized jerseys</strong></a> nine years out of ten, but the waters in the sea did not increase. ln the time of King Tang of the Shang dynasty there were droughts seven years out of eight, but the waters in the sea did not decrease. The sea does not change along with the passage of time and its level does not rise or fall according to the amount of rain that falls. The greatest happiness is to live in the East Sea.” After listening to these words, the frog of the shallow well was shocked into realization of his own insignificance and became very ill at ease. Usage Sample 我们要多**知识,不然就会像井底 蛙一*,没有什么见识。

Sponsored Links