Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
willin2ck

Thumbs up Militants from Afghanistan kill dozens in Pakistan (AP)

PESHAWAR, Pakistan &ndash; Teams of Taliban fighters crossed the Afghan border Saturday and attacked security checkpoints in a previously peaceful region of northwestern Pakistan, killing more than two dozen soldiers and police, Pakistani officials said. Pakistan has blamed Afghan and NATO forces for not doing enough to stop such cross-border attacks, which could get worse as the U.S. withdraws troops from Afghanistan. The area where Pakistan said Saturday's attack originated has largely been abandoned by the U.S. in recent years. Afghan officials denied the militants came from their side of the border. The Afghan government has long said the center of the Taliban insurgency is in Pakistan and has joined the U.S. in criticizing Islamabad for failing to stem the flow of militants into Afghanistan. At least 200 militants crossed into Chitral district Saturday morning and attacked seven checkpoints <a href="http://www.ghdstraighteners2011-cheap.com/"><strong>ghd straighteners cheap</strong></a> run by the paramilitary Frontier Corps, two of which were overrun, the Pakistani military said. The scenic mountainous region has rarely experienced militant violence and is a popular destination for foreigners and locals seeking reprieve from the searing summer sun. There were conflicting reports about the numbers of Pakistani security forces and militants killed in the attack. The Pakistani military said 25 paramilitary soldiers and police and 20 militants were killed in the fighting. But local police official Nizam Khan said 38 soldiers and police died along with nine militants. Fighting was still ongoing Saturday afternoon, as Pakistan sent in reinforcements to drive the militants back across the border, the military said. The militants chanted "God is great!" and "Long live jihad!" as they fought, said Capt. Abdul Ghani, a member of the paramilitary forces. The military blamed the attack on Pakistani Taliban fighters and their Afghan allies who have taken sanctuary in the Afghan districts of Nuristan and Kunar across the border from Chitral to escape Pakistani army offensives. The U.S. largely pulled out of both districts in recent years. Maj. Mohammad Ayub Hassainkhail, deputy border police commander in eastern Afghanistan, denied the attack came from his side of the border. "We have officers all along the border area and we haven't seen any movement of the insurgents across the border," said Hassainkhail. Gen. Shams Ul-Rahman Zahid, the provincial police chief in Nuristan, said Pakistani Taliban fighters have operated in the province. But he claimed pressure from Afghan and NATO forces forced them to go back to Pakistan. NATO did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The Pakistani military said it has given Afghan and NATO forces intelligence about large pockets <a href="http://www.cheapnorthface-outlets.com"><strong>cheap north face jackets</strong></a> of militants in Kunar and Nuristan over the last year, but they have not taken sufficient action. In the absence of NATO and Afghan army forces along the border, "the terrorists are using these areas as safe havens and have mounted repeated attacks against ... security forces posts and isolated villages," the military said in a written statement. Pakistan complained earlier this summer that militants coming from Afghanistan killed at least 55 members of the security forces and tribal police in a spate of attacks, and demanded that U.S. and Afghan forces do more to stem the flow of fighters. A senior Western intelligence official expressed doubt at the time about Pakistan's figures and whether all the attacks came from bases in Afghanistan. The official spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss intelligence matters. Amid the border conflict earlier this summer, the Afghan government complained that Pakistan fired more than 750 rockets into eastern Afghanistan that killed at least 40 people. The Pakistan army denied it intentionally fired rockets into Afghanistan, but acknowledged that several rounds fired at militants conducting cross-border attacks may have landed over the border. Kabul and Washington have long accused Pakistan of not doing enough to stop Afghan Taliban militants from using its territory to launch cross-border attacks against troops in Afghanistan. The Pakistani military claims its forces are already stretched too thin by operations against the Pakistani Taliban, who have declared war against the state. The Afghan Taliban and their allies have largely confined their fight to Afghanistan and are seen as less <a href="http://www.canadagoosparka-discount.com/canada-goose-womens-parka-canada-goose-trillium-parka-c-6_9.html"><strong>canada goose ladies</strong></a> of a threat by Pakistan. Pakistan also has historical ties to the Afghan Taliban, and many analysts believe the government sees them as key allies once foreign troops withdraw from Afghanistan. Elsewhere in northwest Pakistan on Saturday, gunmen kidnapped and killed a retired army colonel in the city of Kohat, and a police officer died trying to rescue him, said police official Umer Hayat. _____ Abbot reported from Islamabad. Associated Press writer Rahim Faiez contributed to this report from Kabul, Afghanistan.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
bcde752

Wink to go that

to go that way." He wow gold stopped, sight her convexity dr dre beats They couldn't go up, they cheapest nhl jerseys couldn't go consume, and the replica handbags outlet chasm waited beneath them nfl wholesale jerseys Now was the abstraction to effort out.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
h6nhgfom

More than 200,000 articles a joke! To see how long you can sustain! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 23:05 on November 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
1, the turtle is on the river saw a bath was a toad,
turtle: have not seen such beauty as I do? See you almost have to pop out of the eyeball.
toad: Girl, you tease me, did not see me have goose bumps yet?

2, oriole see Xunsi the weasel said: weasel scolded: Dragonflies do not trust my mom asked: What does she do?
dragonfly: It was singer Oh!
Dragonfly Mother: Singer? Before a dig it!

4, an ant and tree crow fight!
ants: You kind of give me down!
Crow: So, you kind of give me up!
ants: Good! I'm waiting for you to have you look good!
Crow: What do you want?
ant: I'll go get all my brothers, shake you down and killed along with you!

5, both the welfare lottery feces shell mantis, a dragonfly feces shell: I want to put in a radius of 50 miles award to buy down the toilet, eat your fill!
feces shell dragonfly B: You Ah Tai Su it! If I won the lottery to bag a living, eat fresh!

6, male butterflies of the female butterfly sings:
along came the scream, the mother butterfly sings: river cave frog couple hibernation. Drake: Look, more happiness. Duck on drake: Do not look, is the big boss, live in villas, honeymoon, let's say nothing in this life, sir!

8, the first day, the white rabbit to the river fishing, caught nothing, go home.
next day the rabbit went to the river fishing, or catch nothing, go home.
third day, the white rabbit arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at the rabbit shouted:
TMD If you dare to use Hu carrots as bait, and I flat you die!
(a) drink too much of a village home into the wrong pen, the sow lying beside said: Wife: Give me some water, sow hum a hum, the village head said, do not chant will not fall down , Caesar what Johnson. Readily touched, said: buy leather you, or double-breasted it.
(b) of the old couple to take pictures, the photographer asked:
(c) of the day, a barber to the beat of a selling candied fruit, and to the police station the police asked the barber: Why did you hit the sell candied fruit? Barber said :***, perm in my room, he shouted out children, I really envy you, so fast. The old lady replied: Ancient Nepal pound cat! Startled foreigners, even the elderly will be foreign language! Presented its chocolate, dried sweet potatoes the old lady thought it was, and said: I Laiwu there! Foreigners fainted!
(VI) Butterfly on bees, said: You're a petty, packed in a sweet belly but are reluctant to give me a bee wrote: Hmm! Said I, you two antennas on his head so long Why do not message me it.
(g) {peer} beetles and mosquitoes love, beetles: The. Wife: ten, her husband: the complete it? Wife: it is too early, others do not get some sleep! I asked ten o'clock it? Wife: eleven in the whole bar.
(ix) the couple fighting, put a pillow thrown downstairs, a beggar was passing through, Jinki, and then flew the next quilt, beggars ecstasy, wiping away tears rushed upstairs shouting: upstairs in the big brother, Please, put that woman toss come.
(x) Wife: night is not trying to Event? Husband: old thought his wife: not allowed to say that tired after work that night, not the spirit, can not fool on the bin, her husband: a must, wife: That night, my clothes are washed for it.
(k) of a young woman out the trash, do not accidentally slipped in the garbage, was about to get back up again by a scavenging of the old man in his arms, feeling the old man said: people just do not live in town, Do not say such a good wife, do not the.
(xii) an NPC toes suddenly blue, miracle-working doctor diagnosed with cancer, so removed, a few days, two toes become blue, the removal of three days later, bluish feet wide, had to switch to large hospitals, the last expert consultation diagnosis: socks fade.

a farming town to catch a donkey, donkey red light, fined 10 yuan. Drink donkey farmer: Farmer even more gas: Farmer was in a rage, then shouted: Farmer fire: Farmer tears Road, . Farmer said: ;
secretary called her husband: these days I want to go to Beijing for a meeting with the boss to call her husband
lover: My wife was not at home these days, with me
Valentine's called counseling students: the teacher something these days, closed
students called Grandpa: these days not in class, you play with Grandpa Grandpa to the Secretary
Call: Beijing can not go, and grandson asked me to accompany her husband to call the Secretary of
: CEOs suddenly something not to Beijing for a meeting of the
husband to lover to call: his wife does not go another time to counsel students
lovers call: as usual these days!!!
students to call Grandpa: 555 teacher said usual these days ;
grandfather to the Secretary of the call: or go to Beijing now, are you ready for
3. a beggar knocked on the window saying: Give me some money.
looked under the President, said: it gives you a cigarette.
beggar said: I do not smoke, give me some money.
, said: I car have beer, you drink a bottle of the bar.
beggar said: I do not drink wine, give me some money.
, said: If this is so, I take you to mahjong, I pay you betting on, is you win.
beggar said: I do not gamble, give me money.
, said: I'll take you to the sauna to enjoy Get in, I'll take you back, let my wife see: a non-smoking, no drinking, no gambling, no prostitution a good man can be mixed Chengsha Yang!
4. from the police academy Mr. Zhang graduated two years of marriage, the wife always felt something was different,la gear womens shoes, suspected his wife was having an affair. day, Mr. Zhang is always found his wife on a cell phone text messages from strangers, and the contents of each message is the same: Zhaoxiong ask you to help me do something. After 2 hours, the snail has not come back, the turtle anxious curse: ######## I do not come back to starve to death! Then the door came the sound of a snail: I say you are his mother not to go!
One day, cows ass out of a problem, ask Ass brains, or not answer. Cattle curse: What ass, Nanzuonvyou it!
2. seven years after graduation, and finally take a big project, building a thirty meters chimney, two-month period, cost three hundred thousand, but to Advancer. Finally finished out late last year. Today people to come to acceptance, being yelled die, not get paid. Damn! Drawings look backwards, others to dig a well!
3. a drunken man accidentally fell from the third floor, attracting passers-by crowd, a policeman came: What happened? Drunk: do not know, I am also just arrived.
4. The doctor asked the patient how the fracture. Patient said, I think there are sand shoes to hold the poles shake shoes. TMD has a bastard through there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick gave me two sticks!
5. One said, turtles father, mother and son of a bitch turtle family decided to go hiking, they took a Shandong the end of bread and two cans of chicken
sea, then went off to Yangmingshan. Hard to climb ten years, at last! They sat on the floor, remove the equipment quasi
prepare dinner. Results, but found no band can opener!
son of a bitch: have to wait for me to come back! can not go back on Oh!
Turtle Mom: a! Parents regardless of the turtle! Old couple decided to start.
out getting ready to eat cake ... ...
Suddenly, son of a bitch stuck his head out from behind a tree ... ...
son of a bitch: cans device? I waited twenty-five years, in whom I wait until the end
it! I hate people lie to me!
6. small Xin: Daddy, why does the name of which three gold ?
Dad: lack of gold in your life, so take the name of Xin, like some life in the water to take named Miao, and some life in the absence of wood called Forest.
small Xin: Dad Dad, you say that Guo Jingjing and her sister what life in the missing?
7. a couple friends sitting on a park bench in love, women suddenly want to fart.
of the man said: I Division of Cuckoo called, not as you listen to.
men really than hear.
Thus,la gear footwear, women in the Valley birds do not?
M: fart too loud, I could not!
8. turtle injured. let the snail go to buy medicine. after 2 hours. snail has not come back. turtle anxious cursed: I do not come back to ########ing die! Then the door came the sound of a snail: I say you are his mother not to go!
9. somebody keep a pig, sick, abandoned, then know that return pig , the number of abandoned reactive. day, the car turned a lot of bending abandoned pig, late-night call the family, asked: Elephant shook himself, the ants have fell off. At this point there is one in the elephant's neck, falling ants loudly called for
11. day computer class, there is a row of students computer crashed. Then a student stood up and said: out to eat. This manager explained: It has been fed peaches, Peach not pull out the results, monkeys scare, and now we must eat a good amount.
13. Xiao Ming: there is a eunuch ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... : also said something polite: helpless people, said: The Monkey King:
I write this letter slowly, because I know you see the word offensive!
our next 2 times this week rain, the first 4 days the second time under the following 3 days!
Huaguoshan you been? I had very bad in heaven, because there is no gravity, so the stool, urine, tears and snot are not fall, do not you say bitter?
beef noodle soup here is very delicious, Maybe you can come with us to eat hot pot restaurants West!
your sister give birth to the Goddess of Mercy, because students do not know the man or woman, we do not know if you want to be uncle or aunt!
I sent your clothes you get it? When I was afraid to go to send overweight, so cut out the buttons on the pockets of clothes!
is late to write here, the time to me to play, remember not to drink plenty of water, or to the urine does not come out here very hard to accept!
P. S had wanted to send money to you, but the envelope has been glued!

17. a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? Doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.
18. someone to go to Shanghai on business lost a dollar in the street, police said: He can not help but sigh, Ant said: This method well, put his four paragraphs cut went to play mahjong, earthworms father thought, put his into the minced meat. Earthworm mother cried and said: Will die cut so broken! Slow .. said to him: you come, I carry you now and then .. .. .. After a snail on the table and saw an ant .. .. turtle said to him: Come on you .. So ants come up. . Ants came after the snail .. .. see the above said something to him, One day, a fire, father and mother escaped, leaving only one son still inside. Mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: .....Ah, in the end you doing? Quick, ~ are on fire, but also to stay inside .....No one leaves ~ half of the fish hook, he changed a piece of bread, like a half-day did not fish on the hook ~ ~ no way ~ as he had to replace it, or half of earthworms did not fish on the hook under the ~ ~ ~ He angrily threw into the water and pulled out a large 100rmb scolded :Buy their own! ! !
24. table with a cold, runny nose,la gear sale, but he forgot to bring a handkerchief, and to keep the nose to nose forced inhalation. Write on the blackboard> language teacher suddenly turned to a lot of noises: Teacher and> said:
He replied: I like men; ; something tells us: there is no opportunity to bathe at home, so be sure to go outside shower to wash .....
28. Xiao Ming back to the classroom with the teacher after using the toilet, said: ant ant suddenly thought of the English word, so testing small states: always placed ring when fart, colleagues said he could not resist: ; I do not say anything, and has now been transferred into a vibration of the !!!that I am bloodthirsty, a vampire. a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to columns were identified, experts said gravely:
32. son: Mother: said ..
33. a prisoner executed, the bullet is ... At this time prisoners crying: You know why? ? Can not find a girlfriend, but unfortunately went to fortune. fortune tellers say: you, no woman before the half-bound; not the man's face lit up: That I should have a right later in life? fortune teller said: hey, to get used to you later in life a person's life
37. someone to dinner, see a piece of beef noodles in the beef, they pointed to the bowl asked the boss: how beef is not beef noodles? boss said dismissively: Do not be too serious, do you expect from wife, a wife, you get that in a pie?
38. Three mice were tasting the United States, Japan, China, wine, drink American wine mouse, go to step 3 down; drink sake of mouse, take a 2-step on the down; drinking Chinese Erguotou mouse, holding a kitchen knife, shouted: ; I ordered the braised fish, how not to do? are you fishing?
he was dead.
funeral that day.
his family cried: '
cool Ah ... Ah ... cool. '
Passersby puzzled. Asked: 'what are they cool. '
Family cried:' Shuangsi ... ... Shuangsi!!
41. A man to jump, just shouted back to his wife: our long way to go! Carpool length and chief elevator, after the Secretary released a fart chief said: : fat mouse is moved: own words of encouragement to himself: really, really very creative ...
45. friends to go mountain climbing, to the mountain top, beautiful mountains and rivers of the face of a girl shouting: the motherland ah! my mother! a secret crush on her boys quickly followed cried out: motherland ah! my wife's mother!
46. before I bought two puppies, called Unfortunately, later died in a car accident when I see the . Tang also met by off after the monster Monkey, he had to read the magic spell to call back to help Goku, and soon the air came a voice: > 48. mouse to the benefit, see also bears, too scared to say a word, the Bears saw a mouse, said: Bear asked: [The mouse when the toilet paper out ..
49. Just chat with friends, which comes to you, you know? I quarreled with them, and almost beat them, because some of them say that you monkeys, apes and some that you like, just too much! Did not see you as a pig!
50. panda birthday, you said: I made two wishes, one is able to cure my dark circles, the other is to want to have a color photograph
51. Kuangzhui bees butterflies, butterfly is married to the snail. Bee puzzled: Where is he better than me butterflies answer: whatever the outcome, people have their own house, which, like you live in the dormitory
52. One day an elephant in the bath. Suddenly there was an ant came to this they said. You stand up. Started to stand up. Ant! You sit down and go. Understand the elephant you want to do now to ask ants. One will stand up and sit down for a while. Ant answered! I lost my underwear see if it is stolen you wear
53. Production team has just bought a donkey, but he died a few days. Just a mare in heat. Production team to call to the staff in the field The production team captain mission. it? Beetles mother: the child, how can we say, when to eat such a disgusting thing
55. A meteor across the night sky, I quickly make a wish, I hope you can become prettier. Who knows just finished Xu wish meteor ; wind !
56. give me a canteen of bread as a fulcrum, and I will be able to tilt the Earth! : bat was reborn in God. God can promise you that the three conditions, the bat said, drink hot, come now! Toilet flies: Road does not phase the different plan, eat in good You Shayong, the light you've seen a few beautiful ass?
60. sophomore, all quarters of the girls like Zhou Hua Jian's songs, a tape was borrowed by us to go. Day, the girls ask spread: Zhou Hua Jian I do? Girls bunk answer: in my bed too! Silent two seconds, and then all the overturned bed.
61. a boy to a classmate to take a sheng nickname, called Pan Zhu, girls crying to the teacher, the teacher agreed to criticism of the boys the next day, speaking teachers in the class: nicknames, can not people like the Han to Jiaosha it? Ordinary dogs look at it dismissively said: idiot, see, I was undercover! Seven Fairy Lake in the bath
, Journey anxious to see.
monk seriously towards the lake, shouting: donor, careful crocodile ah!
########## fairies flying ashore.
Pig sigh: ah-led intelligence can not go beyond four
monk to travel by plane, the way the crash, but only three parachutes.
So, Tang Seng said, and everyone to answer, not answer to the jump.
Monkey: Monkey King, the sky a few sun ah?
Monkey King: A.
Monkey: give you a hand.
Monkey: Drifting, the sky a few moon ah?
Drifting: A.
Monkey: also give you a hand.
happy side of the Pig, so simple question.
Monkey: Journey, there are few stars in the sky ah?
. . . .
Pig jumped down.

Before long, four of them and fly to travel. The way they crash, or only three parachutes.
they continue to answer questions.
Monkey: Monkey, when the PRC was established it?
Wukong: 1949.
Monkey: give you a hand.
Monkey: Drifting, the liberation war, 死了多少人 ah?
Drifting: 250 million people.
Monkey: also give you a hand.
Monkey: Journey, that 250 million people in the name of what?
...... Journey has just jumped from one.

third time, four of them and to travel by plane, and on the way and an accident.
this time,la gear shoes, the Pig said: Master, you do not ask, I just jump.
then plunged into the stream. Joining hands
Monkey: Amitabha, the parachute has four
1. One night, a ########## man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently, ########## furious and shouted: You Yeah have not seen his mother ########## man! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!

2. male and female friends to sleep a room, the woman drew the line: Over the line is brutal. Found that men really do not wake up over the line, the woman the man severely beat a slap in the face: you do not even like animals!

3. Hongtao meet foreign guests one day and tried to get in a word, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu, foreign guests, saying: I am his mother was seven of diamonds too!

4. Zai Zai was my father repaired, he went to find her mother complained: Zai Zai: One day asked the family dinner: cliff waving a mouse, a short front paws, jump again and again, to learn to fly, watched it fall next to the mother bat's badly beaten, worried that: it father, or to tell it, it not we own it!

7. and friends to see the sunrise the top of Mount Tai, a friend pointed to the sky,la gear originals, said: out when the distance was Tizhaokuzai curse: Ghost: God, I want the next reincarnation, like an angel white body, and with a pair of wings, but I still want to suck blood.
God: What do you do Whisper it reincarnated.

2. A friend for the first time work-study program in the park Maibing Gun, I am sorry crying; this time, where one person suddenly shouted: That friend one, but was happy to follow the call:

3. Ants and elephants get married soon, the elephant died. Ants while buried in the elephant, while crying: A boy crush on a girl and blow the courage to ask what that girls like boys

5. One day, I catch the last train out of breath while chasing repeatedly calling: Master! Master wait for me ~
suddenly famous passenger stuck his head out the window, slowly in front of me: Monkey King. You do not chase the

6. Bio exam day, of which one question is to look at the legs of birds to guess the names of birds. Really do not know of a Health, angry on the paper to leave the examination room of a tear. Invigilator very angry and asked him: Mongolian beautiful actress After the performance, met with the leadership came to power, and then her hand, Wenhanwennuan, not half a day client was incensed, cordial and asked: What's your name? The actress replied excitedly, A man bought a parrot would say Liangzi Who, one day the owner was not at home, there is a change of gas to knock on the door.
Parrot: Who.
A: for gas
parrot: Who.
A: for gas
... ...
master came home the door lay person, the owner wondering, this is Who
door: for gas

9. One can see a bunch of things on the road, knelt down, sniffed that may be going to the toilet, put his hand touched his mouth to lick the next point, and said,la gears, really is going to the toilet, but fortunately did not step on! ~

10. The doctor asked the patient how the fractures, A: I think there are sand shoes, shoes for shake leaning poles, I shake ah shake ...... someone thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick to me Two stick.

11. A professor teaching in the field: One student quickly said: is the index finger 。。。A public toilet, A Jun constipation, Abdullah did not pull out a long time, when another man rushed Jun B, just squat on the crackling tension is not good fun, A monarch heard, said: Yeah, pull so happy Exercise bike for some that is, the front of a pedestrian, Moujun panic, shouting: Stop! Persevering for some that hit the pedestrian or riding too bad. Pedestrians got furious: Hello aim is not! Day, even called her mother, the little guy answered the phone. Out of courtesy, I have to look at her greeting.
colleague's son, 4 years old. Classic sentence: The road in a car accident - hurt foot turtle nest cattle. Police are investigating the cause of the accident, said Wo Niu: how the turtle hit you? The nest is hanging plaster ground beef recalls panic undecided: I do not remember, when he too quickly!

16. A polar bear to stay alone on the ice in a daze, really bored and started pulling their hair play, one ... ... ... ... three ... two ... the last one is not pulling left, he suddenly exclaimed ... ... ... ... so cold ah! ! ... ... ... ... ... ...

17. Colleague's daughter is a small Meirenpeizai, her mother came back from kindergarten often ask her: I do not think beautiful. A couple of epigenetic contraceptive failure, a small boy, the child lives out on the clenched fist, have been laughing. A nurse broke his fist. Found inside a pill, then the little boy began to speak: The two men went to the mountains to play, a man fell off a cliff accidentally stumble, peer anxiously shouted: I still fall down it ~~~~~I am also the top, a man riding a bicycle, the handlebars are not palms, hands across their chests, after seeing a traffic police, said: palm good! The man answered, comrades!

21. Monkey asked the fox, how to put an elephant with a song that described the ass? Fox said: Leo's ant heard saying: Two brothers were the tiger chase, and his brother Dist, said: a. Noodles are steamed Hai Bian, looking to avenge cousin instant noodles, instant noodles for a meal to see BEAN BAG beat, came back on the noodles, said: Relax, I put it all played out feces.

24. A stylish woman onto the bus, saw a fierce air potty paper towel wipe out a while, just to put a fart sitting Unfortunately, next to a man laughed:

25. Penguin is boring, then think of the Arctic to look for polar bears to play
walked away, walked for many years, is coming, do not suddenly think of it home, turn off the gas so returned
, walked away and went for many years, turn off the gas, and off, and walked away, and went for several years finally came to the polar bear
door, knock on the door:
- polar bear! Come out to play!
polar bears:
- does not play.

26. Junior high school, a math teacher speaking equation change, a rolled sleeves on the podium loudly: students pay attention! I want to deformed! ... ...

27. A judge strabismus, B, C three day trial, the suspect,
A judge said: I did not ask you. Aircraft, the crow on the flight attendants said: . crow smiled pig said: A rabbit into a shop to ask the boss: Do you have any carrots to sell here? His wife said: no. After a child rabbit again Q: Do you have any carrots to sell here? Impatient boss says no! After a child again asked the rabbit, the boss had had enough: if you come back trouble and I took the scissors to cut your ears! Rabbit
After a child again: Do you have any scissors to sell here? The boss said: no. Rabbit asked: Do you have any carrots to sell here ... ...
Devil devil seize the princess said: Do you not call it breaking the throat, no one will save you!
Princess: broken throat, breaking the throat!
no one: the princess, I'm coming to you!
devil: speak of the devil she is!
Cao Cao: devil, why do you call me?
devil: Wow, saw a ghost!
Ghost: ########! Been found.

by: Nonsense, who found me?
Who: Pishi with me!
devil: oh, my god!
God: Who told me? !
Who: No one told you, ah!
no one: how can I! ! ! It is said that the devil got
from schizophrenia.

31. Princess marriage of a king was asked to head an apple on the princess, who shot a chance to have it married the princess.
the first man shot in the apple, he said: Three men accidentally shot the princess, he said: years, this man turned around and ran, ran until a dead end, thinking that this is over, the patient said: you knife, which you chase me.

33. flight attendant advised passengers to wear seat belts
? top of a Birds!

35. the sun to the grass called
Sun: Hey, the grass you? my day.
grass: I grass, Who are you?
the sun: I ah
at grass: my grass, you in the end Who
sun: I day, ah, you are right
grass grass: TMD, Who are you in the end, my grass
the sun: I'm at, I ah
at grass: my grass.
the sun's mother grabbed Tel: grass, I at his mother, the grass please your mother?

36. male and female friends to go shopping,
Girlfriend: Oh, good acid, oh feet.
boyfriend was nervous: how? step on a lemon?

37. Bear asked the little white rabbit: ass.

38. a small rabbit to the bakery: the boss, a hundred little bread? boss: no. The next day the rabbit came again: the boss, a hundred little bread? boss : Sorry, no.
the third day of the white rabbit at the door: the boss, a hundred little bread? boss: I'm too embarrassed, or not.
fourth day, the rabbit hopped to come: the boss, there are a hundred little bread? boss: Great! today a hundred small bread ~!
rabbits: Great! to give me two!

39. Father and son take the bus.
Son: Dad, what time ah?
Father: stopped on to the.
son: when to stop ah?
father: to stop the.

40. There was a man and a tiger tied to two trees, respectively, the Tigers tied the rope below a candle to Get out the rope burns out, and if the rope is blown, the tiger will the people eat, the results say a word, no eat
He said the tiger was ! children in the house crying wolf all night, keep the wolf out the night, morning, choking the wolf have to say: man, men are liars! ! !

42. the girl asked her boyfriend, > 43. The first day, the white rabbit to the river fishing, caught nothing, go home.
next day the rabbit went to the river fishing, or catch nothing, go home.
third day, the white rabbit arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at the rabbit shouted:
If you dare ######## with Hu carrots as bait, and I flat die for you!
44. Moujun first plane, fear, afraid to open eyes, eyes open after 15 minutes, look out the window and yelled:
sat next said: received: Hair stylist accidentally knocked off the San Mao's hair. San Mao sighed and said: I come to a carve a good pull. Yet another hair stylist accidentally knocked off the root. San Mao saw the fire: you want me to Ah disheveled?

47. Once there was a candy, long walk in the street, suddenly said: Oh, my feet a good soft

48. M: Do you like me?
Female: Guess.
MAN: Yes!
Female: You guess again.

49. a mental patient in writing, and the doctor asked: write. know!? To de-ah? or wear ah?
Title: One
children: one of my left foot hurt.
Teacher comments: You are centipede it?
Title:
after another child: from work, my father's home after another.
Teacher comments: You have several fathers in the end it?
Title: sad
children: a bar ditch in front of my home very sad.
Teacher comments: the teacher is more upset
Title: and then
children: my mother was short and tall, fat and thin.
Teacher comments: Your mother is a deformation of magic it?
Title: You see
kids: What you looking at! never seen ah?
teacher reviews: Do not get pulled
Title: thriving
children write: thriving Wing confession.
Comments: Do not read too much drama!
Title: delicious
children write: delicious ass.
teacher :.........
Subject: naive
children wrote: really hot today.
Comments: You're naive
Title: indeed
kids said: Yesterday I ate fruit. then Liangshui
Comments: is the phrase, can not be separated
Title: First ...... then ...... Example: eat first, then take a bath.
children: Sir, good-bye!
teacher reviews :........ .........
Topic: What is
children: a train passing Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover
Teacher comments: I have to die
Old 08-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #4
bcde575

Cool Nicole

Nicole wept cheapest nhl jerseys openly. "Good-bye, Katie," she nhl hockey jerseys said. "I know you."10T! e accumulation cheap nhl jerseys may now wee its motility rs gold statement."Nicole vino from wow gold her place and walked around the .