Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
chongliun2u
Sergeant First Class

chongliun2u is on a distinguished road
Default adidas outlett Following the Stars

Appearances Deceive
The door swung open and in walked this woman with long, lush and flowing, golden hair. She was wearing a skin tight, backless, halter neck dress, the colour to match that of her hair. She slowly made her way towards the end of the bar and everyone turned to watch her, hoping that she would stop when she reached them, but she kept on walking, she had a way of walking that made all the guys stare, the way she swung her hips, the fact that when she walked it always seemed like there was a fan blowing her hair out behind her. It got rather annoying sometimes like when hands would reach out to grab her ass. Yet on she walked towards this guy drinking a shot and having a smoke.
She tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and he instantly dropped the empty shot glass.
"Could you put that out please?" she whispered quietly in his ear,adidas günstig, as the glass shattered on the floor, "you know I have always detested that filthy habit".
He fumbled with his cigarette trying to put it out as quickly as he could. Fanning away the smoke with his hand he mumbled to himself the only recognisable words were bloody hell.
"So is this what you've become after all these years? How long has it been? The last time we spoke you were only ten years old so that must have been at least eight years ago".
Still questioning whether it was the drink talking he replied "Try more like twelve��"
Intrigued she asked "So you remember me then?"
He sullenly replied, "How could anyone forget you Evangeline?"
Yet there was something wrong with her as though she wasn't really comfortable in her own skin. Though it might just have been that she wasn't comfortable in the bar. He couldn't tell though I mean it had been twelve years since they had last seen each other. He could tell that there was something off about her.
She sat down beside him and ordered two more shots and then turned to face him. "
I know Kyle and I shouldn't have left just like that", she ran her fingers through his fair brown hair and then held him close to her, she whispered softly in his ear "I'm sorry for that"
She continued on, "I had my reasons for leaving and the cause of these reasons is also what brings me here tonight. We were all in Egypt if you remember." Kyle turned back to the bar and downed the shot in front of him.
Kyle was just about to ask her a question when in walked one of his friends, Reece. Reece saw Kyle standing with Evangeline and he could barely believe his eyes. Kyle wasn't the most attractive, the richest, the fittest or even the most approachable person you could find in a bar. He had short fair brown hair that was thinning,la martina barata, he was tall enough, taller than most girls and he wasn't exactly into exercise but he wasn't a couch potato, though the signs of all that drinking and smoking were beginning to show. Kyle was more the silent type he wouldn't really go up to a girl he liked, it had happened before, even if she had been sending all the signals he would just not go over and talk to her. Yet he was having a drink with this gorgeous lady. It just boggled Reece's mind. He thought about going over there and trying to steal her away from Kyle and then decided against it if she was with him it was best just to let him have the fun this once, god knows how many times he had left with a girl and seen Kyle go home alone.
He walked over to Kyle and ordered himself a pint
"So my boy Kyle finally managed to get himself a lady, congrats boy. So who is this lovely lady may I ask?" He asked Kyle as he gave him a light punch on the shoulder.
Evangeline replied, " I can speak for myself if you don't mind. My name is Evangeline and Kyle and I are, lets say for convenience's sake, old��friends"
"Such a beautiful name it suits your dam fine self to a T. It's so weird to see my boy Kyle with a lady of such beauty as yours or with anyone for a matter of fact. You're like my brother Kyle but you and I both know that you ain't any good when it comes to the ladies" Reece blurted out.
She whispered in Reece's ear "If you don't mind I'm going to take your friend here for a little fun". She stood up, grabbed Kyle's hand, played with it a little and pulled him off the seat and dragged him behind her. He looked kind of shocked and as he turned to look back at Reece he saw the look of utter awe and surprise and he saw Reece give him the thumbs up. He followed her closely but not too close in case he was to seem too egger.
As she pulled him out the door she told, "We need to go somewhere quiet. There are some people I want you to meet. Now come we must be there by morning. We'll take my motorbike it will be faster."
She tossed him a helmet, which he just barely caught.
"Do you want to drive or shall I?"
He replied, "I can't drive, I'm blind in one eye. I had an accident when I was fifteen. I was never able to get my driving licence. So I think it might be best if you drive. Besides you are the only one who knows where we are going."
She nodded in agreement. She pulled on her leather biking jacket and climbed onto the bike, as she did her dress slid up and the look on the faces of all the guys standing outside the bar was enough to make him laugh to himself. He climbed on to the back of the bike and zipped up his jacket. She warned him to hold on tight so he wrapped his arms lightly around her hips. He made it seem like it was an accident but he pulled up her dress a little more just to make all the guys green with envy.
She revved the engine and the bike jumped to life, she knocked the kickstand off. They went flying forward and he tightened his grip on her hips, pulling him closer to her.
"I warned you to hold on tight."
She laughed a little and pulled on the throttle. She let out a scream of delight as the bike roared to life. Kyle just closed his eyes as the bike zoomed on. He had the fright of his life as they turned onto the motorway, he felt like he was about to fall off.
"Bullocks, how did they find me here?" she said as she looked in the wing mirrors.
"W-w-what's going on?" he said worried, this was the most adventure he had had in years.
"Don't worry yourself it just means we are going to have to drive a little faster and maybe take the back roads," she said as they pulled off the motorway and onto the darker, drearier, damper back roads. Kyle turned around but he couldn't see anyone but Evangeline seemed certain they were being followed.
"Evangeline what is going on? I want to know now." He asked impatiently.
The only reply he got was " Kyle this is neither the time or the place for you to be asking me questions. If I don't concentrate on this fully these guys are going to fry us," which really annoyed him, this always happened, people never answered his questions.
They turned back onto the motorway and he just gave up on trying to argue and just let the ride take control. In the back of his mind he could hear someone talking to him with 'Lights and Sounds' by Yellowcard playing in the background. After the song ended the voice went on talking, it was comforting. He finally heard her sigh with relief as she slowed down a bit and relaxed, he could feel her unclenching her stomach muscles.
After about an hour they came into the city where they turned off the motorway and started driving through the busy city. To Kyle's relief they finally slowed down. All the bright lights blearing past had been giving him a headache. They came to a standstill out side a hotel called 'The Kingston Inn'. They climbed off the bike and Evangeline took a key out of the pocket of her jacket. They entered through the revolving doors and Kyle got a bit stuck making Evangeline laugh. She pulled him out, grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him after her into the lift. She pushed the button for the seventh floor.
"Come on we are nearly there its room 731. Just round that corner" she said as she started running a little but it was a bit hard because she was dragging Kyle along behind her. She swiped the door key, the little LED turned green and she pushed lightly on the door. She pushed him in the door and followed quickly after him.
Kyle slowly made his way forward, dreading what he would find in the room attaching to the hallway he was in. He carefully placed one foot in front of the other, trying to keep his imagination at bay about what was just through the door in front of him.
He slowly and cautiously opened the door. He carefully placed one foot in front of the other, he rounded the corner and it all went blank. His body fell to floor heavily and had a landed on the floor with a thud.
Two men dressed all in black slowly dragged him out of the room, down the back stairs and into the basement car park. They laid him down in the back of a jaguar. One of the men took off his jumper, straightened his tie and put on a black tuxedo jacket to match his trousers. He walked around to the other side of the car and opened the passenger's seat door, she climbed in and he closed the door quietly after her. The other man climbed in the back to look after Kyle and make sure he didn't wake up.
The man in the front of the car started to speak as they drove out of the car park "Well done Seda. You seemed to convince him and I must say this look really suits you. Would you like to go get a drink later? Maybe after that we can head back to the hotel room. I mean someone might as well, we are paying for it." He said looking at her hopefully and raising his eyebrows suggestively when she finally turned around to look at him. "We might see about that later, Chalfon, but for now focus on the work" she said as she slid off the jacket and altered her dress slightly to make it a bit more comfortable like she took off the halter neck strap and threaded it through the back to hold the dress up.
A deathly silence fell over the occupants in the car only to be broken moments later by the girls phone ringing. She slid her dress up and unclasped the phone from her garter. Chalfon's eyes followed her hand as she ran it lightly up her lightly up long her thigh and slid the phone up off her garter and softly slid her dress back down. He placed his land lightly on her knee. The man in the back rolled his eyes.
"Seda here."
There was some muffled talking on the other end of the line, "How long till you reach location? We need you in ten minutes at the latest," suddenly burst through the background noise.
"On it," and the phone call dropped she closed the phone. As she put it back on her garter she spoke to Chalfon.
"Can we do that?" he looked at her and a smile widened across his face.
"No problem baby. Hold on tight." He floored the accelerator and the engine faltered for a moment then burst into turbo drive.
They pulled into a back road and within the five minutes they had turned up a dark and dreary lane. The canopy of trees shaded the drive so it had a dark and gloomy glow. Seda shivered and Chalfon gave her his jacket. She gladly took it on and put it on.
The man in the back seemed to be half asleep,adidas outlett, "Heru! Wake up man, we need you too open the gate. None of us have the keys." Heru, the man in the back grudgingly woke up and fumbled around searching in all of his pockets. He eventually pulled a small copper object; in the centre were a few small red keys. He entered in a combination and suddenly the bushes to their right parted and a pair of metallic gates started to open. A woman's voice crackled out of nowhere.
"You made it just in time. They were about to sent out a search party," she said her voice dripping with sarcasism.
The car pulled onto a gravel driveway, and stopped in front of an old and decrepit manor. Heru climbed out of the car and lugged Kyle's heavy and sluggish body over his shoulder.
"You two can get going now, go and enjoy your night off before the boss changes their mind." Heru said as he dragged Kyle inside.
"So? My offer from earlier still stands." Queried Chalfon as the jaguar drove back down out the driveway.
Kyle woke up suddenly, his eyes were bleary, he couldn't feel his legs, and he was slowly coming to grips with his surroundings. He fell over sideways and heard his shoulder go crunch. He felt a searing pain run up through his arm and his eyes suddenly came into focus. He tried to move his arms but the pain was unbearable, he couldn't move his left arm. Using his right arm to steady himself he carefully stood up. He walked over to the wall, clinging onto his arm. He stumbled back against the wall and tried to remember, well, just remember. Anything at all that might give him a clue as to where he was and what he was doing there. He closed his eyes for a moment.
Next Kyle found himself lying flat on his back. Towering over him was Heru. He was muscular, very muscular. His muscles bulged from beneath his shirt. He was dark, very dark and he kept mainly to the shadows and kept his face hidden. Kyle felt all the energy being sucked out of the room; he could feel him losing his will to fight. Leaning against the wall he fell to the ground and banged his head. Heru walked over to him taking confident strides. He grabbed Kyle by the neck and lifted him into the air. Kyle swung his feet Heru trying to free himself.
His feet hit off the wall as Heru walked forwards pushing Kyle against the wall.
"So this is the boy?" he said to some men behind what appeared to be a glass wall.
"What is your name boy?" he asked as he turned to face Kyle.
"My-my-my n-n-n-name��" Kyle tried to reply but Heru was cutting off so much oxygen that it was hard to reply.
"Speak up boy! What is it cat got your tongue?" Heru bellowed smugly.
"My name��is Kyle Miller." Kyle blurted out.
He instantly regretted telling them his name. Why don't I ever think before I speak? he thought to himself. I'm a nothing; he continued on, what do they want with me? Heru dropped Kyle like a ton of bricks. He fell on his left arm again and he twisted his ankle. A loud ear-piercing scream rippled out from Kyle's lungs. Heru walked out of the room calmly.
Everyone behind the wall went silent as Heru entered the room; with him it was speak only when spoken to. They all hovered around nervously fiddling with their coats, staring at their feet, waiting to be told what to do.
"Well? Is this the boy? He didn't seem very powerful. So tell me now is this the prophesied boy?" Heru bellowed.
One man was pushed to the front, he small and scrawny Heru could have easily snapped him like a twig.
"According to our sources, he is the right boy. He is emitting strange energy which would lead us to believe he is the right one." The man said quietly, "That means he is the one you have to kill for the boss." Heru grinned smugly. This was going to be an easy million, he thought to himself.
Fear. That one emotion is all Kyle could feel right now. It pulsed through every fibre of his being. No regret, no love, no hope just fear. Kyle could feel his heart racing, like it was in the back of his throat and trying to escape through his mouth. I'm going to die, crossed his mind as Heru walked back into the room, I'm going to die. Suddenly the only thing he knew was that he had to help all the people out there, all of them. They don't know what's going to happen, but do I? I have to help them, all of them, even those who always put me down. How am I supposed to do that if I die? These were the thoughts racing through Kyle's mind as Heru walked closer and pulled out a gun. Now, instead of fear, Kyle was filled with determination.
He walked closer, holding his gun loosely by his side. This child is no threat to me; he will be an easy kill, crossed Heru's mind, not that he had many thoughts. He stopped about ten paces away from Kyle, to avoid being splattered in blood. He raised the gun and aimed for Kyle's head, might as well give the kid a quick ending he thought. The boy just stood there, he didn't beg for mercy, or try to barter for his life. He knew what was coming and accepted that. Or so Heru thought, Kyle had a plan, rather parts of a plan. Kyle was going to wait till Heru was ready to fire then make a run at the glass wall. Unfortunately he saw more men with guns standing behind the wall so that plan went out the window. So this is it, I'm really going to die then, Kyle thought. No one is ever going to know, they won't care but at least I wont be able to screw up any more. Heru squeezed the trigger and let loose four gun shots. They echoed in the small, enclosed room.
Topics related articles:

catalogo scarpe
chongliun2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
reyesmario02

Lai Gerry to using the youthful gamers final season he or she gives creedence towards the instruction of the practice, together with extremely mug, the rest of the away from pre-season go to of allow almost all several youthful players, such as the warrens, Germany's west Leo, little BoATeng have grab a watch performance, and also the greatest value of youthful players, Genoa Innovator it's traditional western assessment Twenty five million lbs alms associated with al-salad deb but couldn't carry out. Has al-salad deb agent phillips los Rio can't help but exposed the secret: "AC milan has been to not perform him or her, not because the accidents,Nike Air Max 2009 4, in him or her inside a unique muscle tissue conditioning of coaching......Inch It appears, Ac milan to spotlight special define the actual teen, he or she utilized the actual protecting steps, as well as noticed small BoATeng of fine overall performance as well as al-salad n look, additionally let the German press forward...