Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default At that time we are still young

Time when we are young we are still young, there may be a lot of ignorance and helplessness. Sometimes I do not know at that time was not dreaming. If in the dream I really do not know how to painting his own dream it! Is dreaming? Hush! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Do not wake me! Even dream of it! I have two years from the army, to begin with. That is my mother to pay for two friends. My mother is a business, and they two are driving. One is the "China" is a "non" to celebrate the light of knowledge is also called the three families together to drink. Understanding of "the cloud" because my mother to pay the two friends. First one is her father. The latter is his uncle. That is, we are very crazy, when New Year approached it! We look at someone's home with fireworks, while he is put in play. With my sister and her brother four, arrested at home with the dodge. That's very fun to play. After that she called "cloud." Who would not believe the day after she could not forget me! I do not know why the girls I met I would like, then I will not be with her. Then we hit the road sometimes, she would call me, or I smiled. There will call me. Because then we are still young. I know she loved me. Until five years after that time also she can not forget me, love me. Then I know the "Dream" to know that this story has just begun. That I am "cloud" to play at home and just under the story's heroine is just "cloud" of neighbors. I inadvertently did not notice her, she was jumping in and playing with paper towel students. She played very happy, beautiful show both sides before flying Yang spent shoulders. There is no smile in between rounds than beautiful. Seems to really dream. In this way, I'll call her "dream." So it was my "cloud", said: told her to come play together! "Cloud" I asked you not love her, and if so, I can help you both understand. I said Oh! What is it no matter how what to say first to know about it! Be friends with it! To know her name, in which I called her "dream." I believe the first time we met that day, we saw a relatively long time after ,,,,, I said: you finally saw me she said: you look and I saw in a dream, like I said: you are my dream She said: It is our dream said to me: always wake up the dream she said: We do not let it wake up I said: you said to me, corrals she said: can you to escape me: Maybe I want too She said too much: While this unfortunately is very beautiful, but I want to see another you. In this way we know. From that seen after the dream. I very much miss the hearts of her. But I want to call her to say, must call the "cloud" called her. Or else how had the "dream" parents this off? Because the parents of the boys dream sound allergies. Because of the beautiful dream, there will always be many, many of the boys tired of them calling home. Over time, her parents became allergic to the sound startled. But through the "cloud" called her, so every time I come out, so two girls caught in the middle. One is I love (dream), a love of my people (the cloud). And "Dream" together to chat, I always speak as a person, because the "dream" do not like to talk. Perhaps the reason is because the character! I always come to topic, and he would nod or an "ah" word. A long day and I "dream" feeling more and more, while "cloud" has been in love with me, watching my words smile. I would later find by other means "dream", will have a chance to dream out, or would call me at home alone. I can understand the "cloud" and "Dream" is the most beautiful thing of my life it! They are good girls, are the best. After my vision for my life to go into the green camp. That I "dream" to call downstairs to the "dream." We have a kiosk in the water park and sat down, and we talked a lot, say I'm going to force, I would like to test military, the ideal dream for their efforts, and said not the same as you and me. That live that life. At the time she often nodded, then maybe so she does not love me now, perhaps when young, because there are too many boys like it! Time to divide our forces, I was quietly away, no one said, just think of the troops in the write call her! After that day I go to the army, "
Shanghai said high temperature, Changsha probably laughed, recently responsible for Chinese lessons shanghai project director came to his dream of Changsha, however, left him rolling in the heart is cold the heat wave, most recently, he photographs taken in Changsha update to the company's BBS, and a "grilled beef" mailed back. It is now transferred to the gap year China public relations department of colleagues, which turned out to be beef with sun baked! At noon, we learn chinese pudong department colleagues stare at this all set, "grilled beef" tangled waited a long time, eventually it back in place.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

一个人沉默着,微软保证提供XP支持至2014年,在相同的阳光中,营造不同的幻想,在相同的夜色中,倾诉不同的心情。
日子简单而又繁复,爱与恨的秘密,エアマックス90,像调错了色的颜料,怎么画,也难以诠释真真假假
那些曾经怦然心动的细节惊鸿一瞥的诧艳,已成为骨头深处的疼痛,只有在最寂寥而孤独的时候,才会悄悄翻出来 ,一任迷惘了目光咸湿了心情。
谁能看穿我们的寂寞,谁能洞悉我们的梦想?
岁月将泪水的痕迹装饰成幽深的过往,而我们将背影装饰成为别人的风景。
沉默,那些隐藏在光华流转后的真相,エアマックス,未及察觉,便已错过,エアマックス2010
患得患失,目光飞翔,风若有若无,飘散了荒无人烟的诗行。
无法触摸,曾经的柔软,如今的硬伤,一段蚀了心肠的流光,看了五遍,笑了三天
无从抵达,长长的句子,解不开断点,拔不乱流年,隔不断几度春暖秋凉。
放不开,完美的梦境,涅磐的希望。渴望一场倾诉,无须主题,无须目的,エアマックス95,甚至不在乎是否有人倾听。这是一种无助的欲望,纤细绵长,是从心底最深处,慢慢抽出来的丝,寻不着旧路, 找不到归途。
夜色转换,灯光迷离,隐忍的忧伤,飘泊的心事,纠缠成无奈的幻觉,ナイキ エアマックス,不爱是寂寞,越爱越寂寞。
无所适从,这场致命的迷失。生之繁华,如盛大的悲喜,正如脚步再匆忙,也不能追赶流萤的光芒,文字再暧昧, 亦不能排遣纷扬的忧伤,nike air max
无从辩解,说梦话(有知道歌名吗?),无从反驳,所有的寂寞,都是一场,无法言说的伤。
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote