Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
huqg8004a

Default Ten years {antecedent}, and 10 years after

ten-year ago, we are in the pursuance of learned and job quest cruise, years later we are in the road in pursuance of livelihoods. Face transformation, outlook alteration, swaying ... ... had a dream, then life difficult, we always deem namely whether they work hard will be successful; once, hug the lofty ideals of us confidently into the curious metropolis, always for an were looking for a longing; once, simply that we always thought, no house, no money,Nike Shox Monster, merely we can always get the maximum beautiful love. When the reason is still in the doldrums, love becomes illusory, our generation, no longer youth.

years ago, I lust to go I'll say. home
years later, I am eager to return home from afar

Ten years ago the only object we face is test
years after checkup of all the problems we have in increase to the face

Ten years ago I remember downstairs in your house of your sweet smile
years later, I look you downstairs in your house severely reprimanded the child's face

years ago, we talked about love, all shy
years later,Nike Shox R6, we speak about love, but it is jerky

ten years ago knows that girls like myself, not chasing her panic of creature rejected
years later knowing that the girls do not like themselves, even after her was rejected does not matter

Ten years ago I would reveal a mature
years later I went to charm, wish everlasting young

ten years ago something else's joke I would constantly laugh
years later, only the leading of a joke to make me laugh even though he said he had heard 8 times the

Ten years ago I heard someone lie now aloud expose;
years later, I hear people lie,Nike Shox TL3, smiled and walked away.

Ten annuals ago we make a call shriek seeing as the public tel
years later we have still running around

Ten years ago I rode a bike, pleased whistle beating, walking on the course home
years later I was driving a automobile,Nike Shox R3, then keep the phone, walking in the distraction on the road

years ago, we can unkempt, his face sweat to school
years later we have well-dressed, smiling to work

Ten years ago I thought my life ambition have at least 500 varieties of possible
years afterward I know my life is only 2 feasible family for supper and the nightfall did no come family at night to eat

decade ago because I do not know the pain
years later because I know the ache.

Ten years ago I calculate I need a lot of human love
years later, I know thatmany people need my love

the Editor: the face of anything, we are periodically cheerful,Nike Shox R5, sometimes indifferent, we are free in the sea of ​​time, sometimes decadent,Nike Shox Torch, but still have our own small firm. Have 3 years, is fleeting, but a decade later years, youth away from us, as long as static guarding the pleasure we want to sincerely looking for our dream life, darling friends, join us Come on! Efforts!

Sponsored Links