Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
yexniedjp6

Default ralph lauren france Polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher

earthquake widowed after remarriage

new husband was seriously slashed

thank you

you benefactor:

How are you, thank you for your help,polo ralph lauren homme, let me re-find the meaning of life. Since the injury, I have very sad day,Polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher, body ache, heart ache even more, want to die forget. In my most difficult times, is all of you helped me raise my medical expenses medical treatment, help me to court to protect their interests, to persuade me the courage to live. Now, my divorce was successful, but also by the Afghan army should be punished, I will boldly live,ralph lauren france, please rest assured.
Ah Yung (not his real name)

writing this letter in Yuyao working Meizi Ah Yung (a pseudonym), she is now in Sichuan.
a year ago, due to household chores, she was newly married husband Afghan army (a pseudonym) slash 15 knives, after the family encouraged her to Yuyao legal aid centers for help. A year later, the court allowed the divorce Ah Yung, A military prison sentence of seven years and pay $ 160,000. At the same time, allow courts to grant 2 million Afghan criminal assistance payments to help her through. Yesterday, Yuyao City Legal Aid Center in Sichuan had received a letter from Ah Yung.
widowed after remarriage,

newlywed husband cut by knife 15

Ah Yung, 43, from Mianyang City. Wenchuan earthquake, her family has not only been razed to the ground, her husband also died in the quake. June 2009, was introduced, Ah Yung and married fellow Afghan army. A military Ah Yung was a year younger than six years ago and his ex-wife a divorce. Taking into account the two economies are more difficult, soon after the marriage, the two will work together to Ningbo Yuyao.
arrived in Yuyao, the Afghan army is every possible care of his wife, the days passed, the body of the Afghan army increasingly prominent bad habits, lazy all day, smoking, alcohol abuse.
make her even more unexpected is the evening of January 23 this year, because domestic chores they had an argument. Argument during the first Arab-Israeli military hit her head with a stool, and slash with a kitchen knife to her, causing her legs, hand and brain with multiple injuries, collapsed in a pool of blood.
after the forensic, Ah Yung head, face, back,polo ralph lauren femme, legs, a total of 15 stab wounds, a large scalp defect, nose cut in half, cut all four fingers left hand broken left hip and left leg were chopped, and constituted a serious injury.
spend their savings for the wounded, her husband sit on the sidelines

that Arong chopped by her husband, the villagers immediately informed the relatives of some caring people to help gather in Yuyao Ah capacity hospitalization costs.
out of danger, the Ah capacity back home in Sichuan for further treatment. After nearly one year of treatment, she has gradually recovered, but the body is still full of scars. A capacity memories,polo ralph lauren discount, she made a number of hospitalization during the surgery, spent all their savings, still owe a lot of debt. Her chilling is that during her treatment, not only Afghan troops and their families do not visit her, and never produced medical expenses.
August of this year, encouraged by his family, Ah Yung Yuyao legal aid centers to help the lifting of both marriage and get injury compensation.
Ah Yung happened after that, Yuyao Legal Aid Center immediately accepted the case and assign Zhejiang Zhengyi Feng Yao City law firm lawyer handling the case.
Yuyao legal aid centers to help their fight for fair

Ah capacity of aid received after the case, lawyers immediately to help Ah Yung Cheng written complaint. Taking into account the amount of compensation in divorce in the relatively low number of communication Zheng lawyers and the courts, ultimately to criminal civil compensation proceedings.
written complaint may be because Arong Yuyao has yet to be husband and wife to one year, according to relevant laws and regulations, the need for more than a year living in Yuyao, Yuyao people's courts have jurisdiction. In October, a time to the jurisdiction, lawyers to help Ah Yung Cheng submitted to the court complaint. In late November, Ah Yung Yuyao court granted the divorce and the Arab army, Afghan army and sentenced to imprisonment for 7 years, compensate Ah Yung $ 160,000. At the same time, Ah Yung Yuyao court to grant 2 million criminal assistance payments to help her through.

Sponsored Links