Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
faslkf59

Default to live a couple of months so the results

(Turn) on Taobao imitation shoes authentic shoes and high data collection and personal Experience

2009 年 08 月 28 日

2009 年 2 officially Taobao shop in the shop during contact with a lot of goods on Taobao genuine imitation shoes, sports shoes and high contact Taobao is the most a buyer to ask, of course, but also a very gullible.

as a consignment seller,GHD online, sports shoes, a hot commodity this high-profit natural deposit dependents I had also looked for sources, but the end result is indeed a cruel, pitiful supply of authentic shoes, basically can not to find sources, and even if found, the poor and low profits, the most important thing is the high price of authentic shoes, sales, and imitation shoes simply immeasurably. The imitation shoes? Though most online sites are written consignment shoes wholesale authentic, but it is genuine I looked at the dozens but no one, including several services to do good, service is not good to me especially state, that is my home I have taken my road shoes wholesale authentic website is www.5656i.com, shoes, no way to guarantee quality and service attitude huge difference, and ultimately had their own consumption, all the pre-deposit.

now concerned that Taobao Taobao genuine authentic sports shoe sports shoes, Taobao, a large number of so-called full surplus of authentic athletic footwear shop, and are in support of counter inspection, 7 days without reason returned and the like, and you ask the seller, the seller did not hesitate to tell you the city shoes absolutely genuine, can counter inspection, the shoes are smuggled, foreign trade, OEM end of a single kind of nonsense, etc. , but many novice buyers do not understand these two, especially if they believe that a seller will ask them whether it is genuine buyers shoes must be a rookie, because the real buyers will recognize the shoes would not waste time to ask the real shoes false, true and false can be obvious from the prices displayed. Many novice buyers may have a trace of imagination will be business as usual, low price is definitely not authentic it? Maybe people have opportunities it? Then I really want to ask, if so many people have opportunities Taobao domestic physical store merchants would not go Taobao purchase it?

on Taobao high imitation shoes sneakers authentic problems as there are many honest sellers have posted messages, and here I paste some, not his shoe Taobao summary.

******************************************** ****** ******************************************** ******* ***

Post a:

good cheap goods, but definitely not authentic! ! Please be sure to remember these words! ! See below

Preface: I in the country's largest base of imitation shoes (Putian) engaged in the wholesale shoe for many years, turned to online sales in the year for a long time, the Amoy friends almost every day asking, The shoes are genuine it? and Imitation of the post, wrote the following post for reference and identification, please do not ask any more questions.

can be seen everywhere now online cheap authentic, genuine counter 400 to do, more than 300 of the OEM factory, more than 200 genuine Potter, 100 products and more genuine disposition to punish, even dozens of pieces of are genuine, and less credibility in selling, credibility in selling diamonds, even Huangguan Xin Yu's also sold, there really are so many genuine it?

acting so big brand agency cost hundreds of thousands, hundreds of thousands of how to do real acting agent may open shop, how could such a genuine kindness of Taobao shoe store to sell more than 1,000 items The so cheap, if that is true, then follow the popularity of online shopping stores not to go bankrupt?

why so many buyers are fooled and deceived?

1, buyers poured the solution. Because the shoes do a good imitation and genuine is almost no difference, including anti-counterfeit mark are made out of materials, templates, and authentic props are the same. Most people distinguish poured.

2, the seller of camouflage. Though many parts of the country that have great brand specific OEM market, but the number is small, what other agent acting workshop of the factory that is actually false, the address is not disclosed, usually in Putian, Fujian, they see Putian, then shipped to the 99% is false, can not write to see shipping postmark, postmark can not check a single number, means higher wonderful location the seller will write their own cities, mostly in Shanghai, if he no real store did not stock, will tell you the second delivery order, because he has to manufacturers in Fujian, where orders, use the SF Express (24 hours to) sent to his location, and then sent to you by him, if sell your point Taobao authentic Nike shoe seller profit is considerable, he would buy a bag or NIKE AD and socks to give you real ones.

3, the seller promises. Bold or generally high reputation of the city vowed to guarantee genuine you support the inspection counter. Actually buy more than 200 pieces of merchandise, a few dare cross to the inspection of Monopoly? Even gone, what will happen? Consider the following:

you have been to the counter to buy something, store, in addition to staff, customers outside, you saw who the manager I said oh do not counter the clerk is not trained , the brand's expertise in thin for many brands of staff did not know that the brand was created. So do not expect them to give you verify the authenticity.

boil first, the counter is only the power entrusted with the operation, delegation of authority is not checked. (They are only responsible for sales, not responsible for the inspection)

second counter is not equipped with a professional inspection spectrograph, qualified staff. (Counter is not set up a special inspection staff and departments)

Third, counter no obligation to do this work. (They are too busy selling things, how can effort to give you inspection White ah)

to four, the counter they do not know where you get the goods, do not want to mess with this shoe Ma Taobao ranked trouble.

4. even if you want to really seriously, have to inspection, well, then take a look at inspection process it.

countries have formal authority some inspection agencies, called quality control department, they received only the high cost of checking whether the goods have quality problems, on the authenticity of products, the company owned only by the original brand verification. And to go through many procedures, not just to help you check the.

from the first open, according to the local Industry and Commerce Bureau of the commissioning certificate == and also to get footwear at Shanghai ######## shoes == they then sent to be inspected Suzhou == == General at the last process in accordance with the original go back.

blocks which can be described as hard, you think to open the local Industry and Commerce Bureau commissioned the inspection certificate easy? And suffering through their a program, willing to give them help you to open, as usual questions, they might as well consult What kind of leadership, what door to go? Also if you are not Shanghai? You ride it still went to Shanghai, to live a couple of months so the results? Even if it all gave you to do, you have to spend a few very long time, the energy, but also How much money and then paste it? Complaints seller, is to have a shoe according to the genuine card Taobao, Taobao given the burden of proof for only 15 days, the above set of procedures are at least a month or two! So even spend more than 200, 300, buy a pair of ######## authentic shoes, there are few willing to be pursued which, at most you return, you also lose the return shipping too,ChristianLoubotin Boots!

how to identify the authenticity of the buyer?

1, do not believe that more than 200 400 to buy more than 300 authentic, old monopoly discount cheapest also more than 300.

2, since the counter purchasing is genuine, then please request an invoice. Friends and relatives that work in monopoly and so are false, the monopoly is not the work of staff will be able to get low to get how many how many of each year a few pairs on it.

3, from Fujian, Guangdong, no consideration is made of imitation goods.

4, the popularity of the Internet are limited in many styles, the world's hundreds of thousands of pairs of dual-energy flow to China? Are many domestic monopoly can not see, also several large monopoly, the price of tens of millions. 5, DUNK SB style complete, ADICOLOR styles are available, the 35th anniversary of styles are available, 200% is a ########, not genuine, a shoe and some of these limits are not in a limited edition, how can so many genuine?

------------ business to it, imitation is the imitation, and imitation of the good, is imitation, it is recommended to Taobao genuine ######## shoe than the facts really good business to do more, you buyers own care.

******************************************** ****** ******************************************** ******* ***

post two:

Taobao JS sum of several nasty replies: (90% under these conditions one can identify this Genuine To accept the inspection counter. Counter marketing staff did not get down to business to do? Nothing to buy shoes on Taobao people to experience true and false? And many staff said monopoly honest, understand your suffering is not necessarily more. This is true. For example, you are not the monopoly of the staff, then you go to work the summer, would not identify, now will it? ? ? Now ! !

4. , the same quality and genuine

5. ? ? Do not you know that Monopoly is not on the SB's shoes? ? (Note: DUNK is DUNK, DUNK SB DUNK are two views, and shoes) also Monopoly, professional point line does not? ? And clover do not have so much to. . . . Several mainland companies may not have enough genuine clover Oh you all. . . Monopoly really your cattle!

7. Finally, the younger brother in search of the N Taobao more than a few businesses actually sell genuine (not that name, to stop for advertising too, -.- by ~ suddenly want to help their advertising ...) will not accept unconditionally returned, the price is lower than 40% of the goods is also more than not to consider the authenticity of the basic (and less on home goods 5,6 fold, but it is true), because the LLC Taobao authentic shoe to pay huge royalties, the generally accepted unconditionally returned profits of rich businesses strange (to sell 300-400 that, you have a talk agent and his acting is ordinary imitation of A's purchase price... visible profits...)

the blows because they,Nike Free 2011, (the business has refused to retire,Asics Running Shoes, I would like to point your name, forget), some get to play these high-level imitation A hate, it brought a, try repercussions. Want to feel useful Amoy friends suffering from the top I look good, then I continue to organize on the identification of NIKE send ~ or see my space article. If I do not know where or omission Carbon Barthelemy. Exchanges are also welcome.

boil do not know who invented the first one, . . . Hope this day to end. I was selling ########, I do not believe that their imitation of the sell! I can ah, on behalf of what? ? Counter how many

the world in production of any pair of shoes, the most expensive will cost more than 14 U.S. dollars ~ ~ ~ genuine shoe that does not have any technology DUNK,Best Asics Shoes, really for everyone on it? ? Revenge is not authentic, but authentic in our top ten shoe Taobao national conditions, our people need is more cost-effective ... ... Oh, do not say.

hope to return to normal Taobao buy shoes, imitation to imitation, like my imitation of good quality to the approaching genuine, the price is right. I believe that consumers will accept business as usual. . . . What they need. . . . .

any company with more than N 35 anniversary shoes, and the code number of complete, cost several hundred dollars. I can conclude that he is false! ! ! Why? ? ? Each world a mere 35 years the amount of 5000 pairs of rare! ! ! Where would you so much genuine? ? ? ? Even if the imitation can not lie no matter how good the quality! ! ! ! And today, I venture to assert, even to find a genuine 35th anniversary, with your right yardage ~ ~ ~ at least 2000 + to win! ! ! Even some of the shoes to nearly a million!

of them had heard words like classic pie heaven ... ... ... ... can not we head out!

feel there is a post I write quite good, but because of his post and then contact the owner asked reproduced, but I can not find from where the sticky post come, and is not reproduced here, after reading the above posts should be white a lot, so many others turn things did not own things, the following things to write about their own, teach you how to simply know Taobao crown shoe and other genuine non-genuine.

one: look at keywords, what is written on the inspection counter, single tail, smuggling, foreign trade, etc. and the like, directly pass it, must be false. Authentic shoes seller will not write the inspection counter, no need to test, and no counters will give you experience. Genuine shoes may bring back overseas, but absolutely no end of a single, smuggling and the like.

Method two: see number, authentic shoes cities in the title or general description of baby shoes item stated, the item is authentic shoes only on the version that specifies the number of majority are genuine, but can not guarantee some bold imitation shoes seller even this is written.

Method three: look at the price, the price is very intuitive, and it is most unwilling to accept a lot of novice buyers reason, but in fact this is the easiest, as already said so much, I hope you read white one reason, cheaper is not necessarily bad, but definitely not cheap authentic! If you read these two and then, out of the sky also have a pie hit me on this hope, then I can only say you really hopeless. Added an Taobao authentic Nike shoe, authentic shoes, discount prices generally old in the 6 or so, the new fold to 8 fold in 7.

Method four: see details of the plan Baby, baby most of the details of authentic shoes in the figure marked the city put out the shoes, put on shoes, but not to say that the subject is certainly genuine, because I have seen Many homes still leave shoe shoes marked the ######## shoes put out.

Method five: and sellers through the chat, can not boil up the beginning of your first sentence is a pair of shoes is not genuine, I generally come to ask what these shoes NO, I'm going to check, The sellers are generally not genuine reason not to give your city to find item, it can be concluded that the basic imitation shoes. Also through some of the techniques of Q, for example, that shoes are not 100% authentic you returned it? Let the conversation with plenty of evidence that can be used to complaints, the general imitation shoes and the seller will have noticed that he will not leave your dialogue produced evidence of his bad luck, bad luck if he found the existence of this deposit, he is very other reason may refuse to sell out, I talked to a seller to the grounds that negative feedback, we lose dead, as usual you do not see it at home.

basically so much, write some of the chaos, summarize it, there is no general look at the title number, followed by price and keyword, no problems there can see detail shoes there is no standard shoes, and then talk on it and the seller.

-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

only see a snapshot of the page
Since almost all systems

imitation, that the more flat buy

tell the truth, is determined to buy the goods of the body stalk rock of Department guanputou buy you, IKEA Gan convenient transportation, the Department did not really fool baa

Biren相关的主题文章:

bark hut with a little mouse waiting for it to go home

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Love I'll have to tell me out loud
,Beats Headphones
Comments / View (0) Time: at 23:05 on June 2,monster beats, 2007 [% repeat_0 match = ,Monster Headphones,],Dre Beats Headphones,[To love, but in the end is empty !
love afraid of injury, so the wait, but love is often waiting for the decadent . You do not love how you know he is not looking for love?
I do not regret it, do not want to miss my love , I think you understand.
have experienced pain , I am a bit helpless, I hope you understand.
lonely Do not I say love, it is not long-lasting feelings of loneliness when we stay away from love, I hope you understand !
If you really love me to have to say out loud ,monster pro headphones! I understand,Monster Beats Headphones!
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote