Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default It may sound like a given

That means it is over 3 minutes before your turn comes around again. Due to this it is easy to get terribly irritated and make dumb moves that may set you back a large pot and a lot, if not all, of your chips. For a strategy this sort of slow move play is fairly brilliant. It’s a legal way to use time as a weapon against other players.
In larger games, for instance a tournament of 500, such play can make a game last hours more than necessary since some players wait until the last second to make their move. Example: If ten players are at a table and they are each allowed 30 seconds to make a decision on how they play their hand for that round and each player takes 25 seconds to make a decision, then by the time it is your turn to play, 225 seconds has passed.
But nike air jordan , whenever you play even free poker online jordan hills , you do have to wait for other players to make a decision inside the time they’re allotted and some people do love to take their time!
It may sound like a given nike air slippers , but I really don’t think players starting out (and more experienced ones even) realize just how patient you’ve got to be or how one rash move can seriously ruin a hand and ruin your whole day.
Poker be it free online poker or playing for money can become an obsession and there is a lot you have to learn about the game in order to become even a little bit successful and win a pot or two. In my journey down the rabbit hole that is Texas Holdem poker land I have found that the most important skill I can cultivate is that of patience.
You may not have thought of patience as a skill in the past, but I assure you it is one of the biggest assets you can ever have in your little book of poker skills.
In order to combat what I like to call the ‘slower’ player method (and train your patience) you can take these steps: 1) Get a comfortable chair to sit in. 2) Make sure you have plenty of time to play 3) Stand-up and walk around to help keep your blood flowing and your energy up.
For anyone who is new to poker, first learn how to play and develop your patience as well as game skills. In the first instance play free poker online at one of the better free online poker sites. Here you can learn to play poker for beginners totally free with no risk to your own money and start building a bankroll to cash in for real money when you’re ready to go bigtime and play poker online to win money.
Practice and play poker online free at poker online free site NoPayPOKER.com and when confident, move to low stakes cash games. If you are new then the http://www.nopaypoker how to play poker for beginners lessons are the perfect place to learn how to play poker online for free.
A luxury when you play poker online is that you don’t have the tension generated by having to take a seat across from someone while they try to stare you down, look for physical tells you might give away or attempt to bully you with witty banter.
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links