Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-15-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
kyuylso10

Default Supra Suprano High 夫妻当街被抢60万元 警方悬赏10万

进展

夫妻俩取巨款后街头遭抢

根据警方调查提取的监控录像显示:案发前,劫匪中的一男子(即疑犯甲),头戴棒球帽曾不断徘徊在银行附 近,Supra Suprano High。案发后,两劫匪沿长缨路由西向东逃窜。其中,头戴棒球帽的男子在前步行,这时,他已摘掉棒球帽。而紧随其 后的是抱着一个深色双带背包的同伙(即疑犯乙),而该背包内装有受害者刚从银行取出的60万元 现金。
   事件
  据知情民警透露,此案发生后立即引起西安市公安局领导高度重视,ferragamo wedges shoes 大学生冒充副市长侄子诈骗32。西安市公安局抽调市局刑侦局会同公安新城分局刑侦大队、胡家庙派出所组成“119”特大抢劫 案专案组,艾滋女博客有幕后黑手 警方疑其遭前男友诽谤
    男性,18-25岁,身高178厘米左右,体态较瘦,zoom kobe v,头戴一顶棒球帽,短发,上身穿深色连帽上衣,胸前带浅色花纹,身上斜挎一深色挎包,下身穿蓝 色牛仔裤。
  男性,18-25岁,身高170厘米左右,体态中等,短发,上身穿深色运动外套,从肩到袖口有三条白杠,左胸前有一个白 色商标,ferragamo bags,下身穿蓝色牛仔裤。

昨晚7时,ugg australia store,西安市公安局“119”特大抢劫案专案组通报俩疑犯体貌特征。
  专案组民警介绍,11月9日下午4时,此案发生在长缨西路三府湾村口附近。两受害人从银行提取60万元 货款,在返回贝斯特货运市场途中遭抢劫。
  本报讯(记者 程彬)从银行取款60万元准备给货主付账,一对夫妻刚从银行走上街头便遭遇劫匪。夫妻俩受伤,60万元遭抢 。昨日,经侦查,西安市警方“119”特大抢劫案专案组锁定俩劫匪,公开悬赏5万至10万元缉拿潜逃的劫匪 。
  连日来,专案组侦查员通过侦查,提取大量证据。昨日下午,专案组锁定这两个劫匪。
  夫妻俩走出银行穿过马路沿人行道前行,突然遭遇两名青年男子抢劫,夫妻俩奋力反抗,期间,歹徒持刀行凶 抢走60万元逃之夭夭。夫妻俩都已受伤,女子当街拉客并找人持斧伤害指责者,其中罗先生身中三刀生命垂危,被送往附近医院抢救。目前,已脱离生命危险,ferrsgamo high heel shoes sale

11月9日下午4时许,接到群众报警后,西安市公安局新城分局胡家庙派出所民警迅速赶到现 场,mbt sneakers reviews,协助群众将受害者送往医院救治。与此同时,公安新城分局副局长成希耀带领刑侦大队刑侦技术人员赶赴案发地 。
  侦查

为尽快将此特大抢劫案告破,西安警方希望广大市民和 知 情 者 拨 打 电 话18991302829 (李 警 官)或13572186784(陈警官),向专案组提供两名犯罪嫌疑人的有关线索。专案组将对提供线索破案 的人员奖励人民币5万元至10万元。
  宴女士痛苦地回忆道,今年11月9日下午3时许,她同丈夫罗先生一起走出物流市场,并背着一个深色类似 牛仔布的双带背包。几分钟后,他们到了附近一家银行按程序取款,从柜台上取款60万元现金并装进随身携带的 双带背包。
  据受害者宴女士介绍,她和丈夫罗先生今年40岁,均是外地人,3年前来西安东郊的贝斯特物流市场做生意 ,并开了君豪货运部。因为他们做的是物流生意,常帮货主们在货达目的地代收货款,然后再以现金形式给货主结 账。

专案组已锁定俩疑犯
  悬赏5万至10万元缉拿疑犯

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
oujoyha8l7
Commander In Chief

oujoyha8l7 is on a distinguished road

About washing
husband: you go to wash the dishes.
wife: good.
husband: how not move ah?
wife: I have a headache.
Husband: lazy dead, do not let you wash your headache.
wife: Really! The thought of washing I get a headache.

wife on the truth: You see the girl more beautiful.
Husband: What is it good-looking.
Wife: What do you mean! Why do not you and I are keeping!
Husband: pretty nice.
Husband: hey, you do not go ah, how to ignore me?

on her husband to get up: get up, get up,wholesale jerseys, do not you get up early today to meet Well said.
wife: Do not talk, I go to sleep.
Husband: fast from it, to should not be late.
Wife: You do not touch me! I want to sleep! !
wife: Yeah! Are the late! How do you call me!

eat
on his wife: I eat the plum in half, very good to eat, you eat the rest.
Husband: I do not like plum.
Wife: No, you love to eat! You are not eaten anything against me!
Husband: This fish is very good to eat, come.
Wife: You dirty chopsticks touched, who eat!
husband: What do you eat I eat half, I do not hold anything against you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: you are right. I hold anything against you that I am better than you clean. I'm clean, how can you than you hold anything against me? !

divorce his wife: If we divorced, the house belongs to me, my money I have to take.
Husband: What about my money?
Wife: Your money is my money, what is your money!
wife: Also, your monthly income after divorce have to give me 80%. Ah, if you marry again, then give me 60%
become.
husband: my wife, I will not divorce you!

wife on the clothes: the clothes look good?
husband: good-looking.
wife: you turn me,twins jerseys cheap, want me to hurry to buy over to go home!
wife: that clothes look good?
husband: does not look good.
wife: you will not want to buy me!

on chores, her husband: We divide the job into home.
wife: good. First of all, men do it too dirty work, such as grazing, brush the toilet, wipe the table ... ...
husband: this right.
Wife: You studied engineering in school, and I was learning the arts, and live with your kid things, like washing machines, refrigerators,
power
rice cooker, electric irons ... ...
husband: this ... ... OK!
wife: men outside, women inside. And dealing with outsiders you do it live, buy groceries, utility bills, take the newspaper milk
... ...
Husband: OK,lebron james jerseys, OK, then what are you doing?
Wife: Do not worry ah. So much smoke in the kitchen,nba jerseys, can destroy the skin, and cooking with your kid.
Husband: You tell me you do it.
wife: I have a lot to dry Yeah. I can be with you, monitoring you, praise you, comfort you ... ...

wife about the child: we want a child.
Husband: OK.
Wife: Do you like our children?
Husband: Yes.
Wife: No! You have a person like me,st louis rams jerseys!
Husband: Well, well, for a person like you.
Wife: That my child how can you not like ah!
Husband: ... ... or do we have to children.

husband on gender equality: equality between men say, we also have equality at home is not equal?
Wife: OK Yeah. Woman men bully you bullied several thousand years. We also need to bully you for thousands of years, then level
so, is it true equality. But wait, then a few thousand years, our family had to equality.

wife of happiness: You married me, is not it happy?
husband: do not see. You are not unreasonable and do not work, toss the same old people, how happy I am ah?
wife: This is your happy ah. I am not unreasonable, if I sacrifice myself to contrasting
do you tolerant; I do not work to develop out of you, hearts are more than body, your ability is not good; I toss people, then your life more colorful
Yeah, you see, your marriage life is so monotonous it like someone's home.

drink
on his wife: her husband, I want to drink!
Husband: I'll keep on doing.
Husband: hey, this cup is not in your hand Well, did not see?
wife: Yes, I just want you to me.

on leadership
Wife: I was not on the outside leadership in the home have to be leaders. You're out is to lead, in the home must be led
guide.
Husband: What if I do not succeed in leading the outside it?
wife: a man, Man on the outside face, home to come and collect his wife Shua Weifeng, What kind of man!

on unreasonable
Husband: You do not unreasonable.
wife: I've never talked to you science, home is not unreasonable place. Say you are a male, also 8 months than I
it, you must let me.

husband about money: After I earned in proportion to you, and I earn too much to stay in, so motivated.
wife: good.
Husband: I'll give you what percentage?
wife: one hundred and twenty percent.

on the bed (a)
husband: You are so mean and how it accounts for the earth child!
Wife: Of course, I have to stand up, have to stretch it!

on the bed (b)
Wife: We cover the double was it.
Husband: Do not! That the next morning to all wrapped on you. I did cover none. Or build your own
it, my heart at ease.
Wife: Well, you are yourself cover, until tomorrow morning I still have to be wrapped to go!

wife on the idea: Let's go play.
Husband: Well, you say where to go where.
wife: I have a mind to say to you also!
Husband: I'm out of ideas you never agree.
wife: I do not agree with what is called the idea Yes, and what is perfunctory! You have to constantly have an idea, until I am satisfied so far.

wife on the phone: Why do not you call me? !
Husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that a good thing you give me a call. Finally, I waited a day, or I'll call you
's.
wife: I said, can I changed my mind. Ai-ling said: Women have the privilege to change his mind.
husband: Do you change your mind and I did not say?
wife: I said, my heart said, Who told you and me mind is not interlinked.

wife on the opposite ######: I have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.
Husband: OK, I have a girlfriend.
Wife: No!
Husband: Why Yes I know I not.
wife: I am a boyfriend, you can not do the others can do, I will not pick your old problems,minnesota twins jerseys, and is conducive to the family fortune
blessing. Your girlfriend, I am acting by a small, jealous quarrel with you, is not conducive to family stability.
husband: I have acting by little.
wife: a man, and woman as acting by a small, loss of nerve to say you!

wife on the mood: I work on the bad mood, will reduce the quality of our marriage.
husband: I feel not good work.
Wife: Your mental capacity should be stronger than me, because you are taller than I am large, heart than I should!

take things on his wife: the bag you carry it with me.
Husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, the nerve it?
wife: I was holding it for you! 100 kilos you do, I will get something better than what you get much more heavy on the walk
Wife: We have been walking the road to a piece of it.
Husband: too far to get there, now that we can not go back.
Wife: Well, you carry me back.

on the affair his wife: now play the old TV affair, you say, you will have an affair it?
Husband: no.
Wife: Why?
husband: Do you have enough to regret the one I never want to second
oujoyha8l7 is offline   Reply With Quote