Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
nkimll10zd

Default Abercrombie Winter landscape _3184

Winter landscape

Beautiful winter day, warm sun shines. Walking through the beautiful scenery along the winding coast of eight Gap, the sun, boundless expanse of Bi Haibo sparkling light, not too sharp sea breeze on the cheek, quite comfortable.
not far in front, is already famous Qingdao Maritime Court Square. Everywhere you looked, a slender arm toward the causeway as the ocean depths, in the Court of that ship under a huge group of ships, quietly moored in the beautiful sea in the Court Square. This area belongs to the beautiful seaside Qingdao eight Gap, so far, very few people visited Qingdao potential tourist destination, located in the sea here in Court Square, and east of the small Qingdao echoed each other. Court Square in the sea by a number of parts, which the Court, Hong Kong is an international tourist length of 2285 meters from the two ring-ton multi-purpose tourist pier and dock components, is currently China's largest tourist passenger wharf.
aboard ship in the Court's long 120 meters wide and 13.6 m, total height of 19 meters down a total of six,Ralph Lauren deutschland, the business area of ​​8,000 square meters, with three-star standard hotel rooms, restaurant, sauna, entertainment, business ,Tory Burch Outlet, conference facilities, is a full-featured luxury-star According to reports, the company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality management system certification,Ralph Lauren Shandong Peninsula typical watershed, magnificent ship
had heard, opened in May That sea breeze getting bigger, I just special fear of seasickness on the boat had to abandon the idea of ​​watching his hometown of Qingdao luxury.
I stood standing in the vast sea of ​​string of white waves, the ship's visitors attend to the cold, have to go on the deck watching the sky and sea,Abercrombie, waves flying gull Xiang charming scene. I was fascinated in front of the moving sea, reluctant to leave. Looks into the distance, the day attached to sea, attached to Hill, one block high-rise towers, clouds, like a strange natural mirage, but also dream is also magic. Red is the roof, green is the shade, surrounded by blue sea Castle, holding blue sea blue sky, a fairy tale of fantasy, is the earthly paradise. It is said, the city opened the cruise traffic lanes, there are seven foreign tourists cruise ship designed for Cruise line traffic to take Three terminals connected into the sea in the Court Square to the Navy Museum, the May Fourth Square, to the Court Square and the Naval Museum at sea to 54 square three routes. List of public visitors from the sea nearly 30 attractions. According to reports, seven passenger unified management, unified fare, unified ticketing and unified billing.
worth mentioning is the Temple of Heaven at sea, from land to sea reach 248 meters. 20 m above sea level, four-legged race for the top is a circular platform. Standing on top, so I could not help think of Beijing's Temple of Heaven. Said, Qingdao,Preisen Ed Hardy, China this design draws on the essence of classical construction, the central altar area has a wonderful echo reverb. I stood on the altar area Eight Diagrams to gently around the altar wall of sound, and clapping applause, and sure enough within the walls of the altar, any one can clearly hear the echo around the ear, and I simply echo the Temple of Heaven in Beijing walls have heard has the same purpose, the interesting natural muddy. Temple of Heaven below the sea, south in the past, there is a dam has not been completed, many people in the romantic scene.

emotionally answer.
next to me a guide is introduced in front of the double-decker sightseeing sea bridge, a layer of the bridge pier is pier, a total of 26 across and 10 meters wide, total length 391 m; horizontal layer bridge 363 meters long, is open food, wonderful view of the sea Rinpu place. Along the double-decker bridge to the ocean depths, in the next two construction plan, to build a magnificent palace - in the Tower Court, marine satellite, from land to sea depth of 480 m, the shape of the satellite, the base diameter of 45 meters, maximum diameter of the top 72 meters of the main height of 118 meters, a total of 16 layers, when the time is a set of high-tech, catering and accommodation, entertainment, sightseeing and shopping as one of the landmark Qingdao one.
listening tour description, outlook for Qingdao's bright future, I am beaming and more like this beautiful coastal city of Qingdao has.

Sponsored Links