Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 网友募捐20万救助山西毁容男孩 13681713577

“面具”笼罩孩子

据新华社

●“叔叔,我好想再回到幼儿园上学。”

除了面具,湘湘嘴里必须还要戴着一个特殊的支具把嘴巴撑开,否则嘴巴会越长越小,无法进食。戴支具非常 疼,每次给孩子戴上后,湘湘的爸爸王寿武都要抱着他出去玩,因为一高兴湘湘就会忘记疼痛。
  6月24日,二十多名网友专门为湘湘送去了网友叠的1116只写满祝福的千纸鹤和50266.6元捐款 。广西网友韦妍秀与湘湘妈妈相拥而泣。
  王寿武说,“以前湘湘和他妈妈非常亲,现在经常恨他妈妈,因为每次都是妈妈给他做康复,手机监听器,非常疼,他觉得妈妈不好!”
  为了防止肌肉萎缩,蔚艳君和王寿武每天都要给湘湘涂上软化伤疤的药膏做康复按摩,一天两次,每次大约一 个小时。这无论对湘湘还是他的父母来说,都是一种莫大的煎熬和折磨。

●他经常一个人抱着小狗,用嘶哑的声音哼唱“小燕子,穿花衣,年年春天来这里……”

在湘湘的老家,汾阳市政府、企业和村民都向他伸出了援助之手,汾阳市民政局按特例捐助2000元,并为 孩子进行募捐活动,当地村民捐款13000余元。

●“爸爸,我要变成原来的样子!”

让他痛苦和孤独
  去年冬天,湘湘不慎被柴火烧成3级重度烧伤,面部被毁容,左手四根手指被截肢,右手严重烧伤,无法伸展 。尽管湘湘暂时保住了性命,但从此却不得不戴着面具生活,脸部也不能暴露在光照强烈的地方。由于无力承担后 续治疗费用,今年2月湘湘的父母不得不放弃孩子的植皮手术,流着眼泪回到了汾阳老家。
  连日来,王寿武的电话一直没断过,基本上都是跟他要银行账号捐款的人。每接一个电话,王寿武就会记在一 个专门的笔记本上,已经记录了300多个号码,手机窃听卡货到付款。目前,来自各方的捐款已接近20万元。王寿武说,尽管不知道后续治疗费用究竟还需要多少钱,但他们和湘湘 会一直坚持下去,也感谢所有帮助他们的人!
  童年本该是快乐、晴朗的。然而对于山西汾阳的娃娃湘湘来说,童年却是痛苦的、灰色的――由于意外被烧伤 ,6岁的湘湘不得不每日戴着“面具”生活。近日,湘湘的不幸遭遇成为网络关注的焦点,数百万网友发起“总动 员”,拯救“面具娃娃”!
  蔚艳君说:“自从被烧伤以后,湘湘就像变了一个人,脾气特别暴躁,说脏话,每次做康复,他就会又打又骂 。”
  然而,湘湘现在却非常排斥,一看见妈妈拿出头套就会跑得老远,手机窃听器哪里有卖。“戴这个面罩头上流不出汗,会非常痒,晚上特别厉害,每次他都要到凌晨两三点钟才能睡着觉。”湘湘的妈妈 蔚艳君说。

更多的捐款来自全国各地素不相识的网友。“晋老西”网友“老路”发动二十多名网友为湘湘募捐,并在网上 广泛转帖,让更多的人来关注“面具娃娃”的命运。6月19日,一位名叫祝瑞阳的网友专程从武汉赶到汾阳看望 湘湘,并捐出1万元钱。
  苦难素描
  湘湘的“面具”其实是一个特制的弹力头套,戴上后会紧紧地箍在脸上,只露出眼睛、鼻孔和嘴巴。这是医院 专门为湘湘做的,目的是勒住伤疤,抑制其生长。
  可最让这夫妻二人发愁的是,怎么才能让湘湘尽量恢复以前的相貌。现在湘湘戴着面具,经常会吓哭周围小朋 友,除了弟弟,很少有人愿意和他玩。
相关的主题文章:

网友帮助粉碎性骨折打工男子筹措手术费

夫妇50年先后收养10名孤儿(图)

美国女子欲当世界最胖女性目标900斤(图)

男子被指最无耻父亲 13个女人为其生15个小孩 13681713

男子用毒狗药冒充天王补心丸毒杀旧情人 13681713577
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
you62ptat

适用,chi nano hair dryer
[转]打领带,best hair straighteners!你会吗?,chi hair straighteners
[转]鞋带的N种系法(让你的鞋鞋在细节上胜出)
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
本文转载自:李善伟: 叠衣服、打领带、系鞋带方式
用QQ邮箱浏览空间订阅李善伟
什么是阅读空间?
Old 08-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #3
l4ik2jhhy

I heard Yanping hometown Soul tomorrow, there are always lamenting the pain of sorrow and grief. A woman in love say love laughing, was actually in such a cruel way to the end of a forty-six years of life!
said a woman driving a car accident a borrowed car,timberland boots, as to whether to open her own car, or someone else, or that she was restricted to the scapegoat, all of which are unknown, is not important it! Stranger in a strange land Yanping Qu Bard died in the cold,womens timberland boots, the family has been broken, his daughter had just entered the community, even though some soul in heaven, how can truth in the world?
perpetrators reportedly sentenced to three years,timberland boots uk, compensate million. Half a million, is this is life price? I believe that is not actually better than the perpetrators, the traffic hit and run and then surrendered, that speaks of her complex psychological. Like a vacuum in her flying unexpected calamity, the loss of money, but also lead sentence, the same is deplorable! And Yanping costs of fifty million, ending a life, and this is her daughter half a million legacy you! ! ! Charged with this matter behind things,cheap timberland boots, and her daughter holding a bloody Shen Dian Dian goes fifty million check, no doubt holding her mother's life ah!
for Yanping's death, I heard the familiar smell of her people seem extremely cold, and I do not think it should be like this, ah! Even with thousands of her marriage million wrong wrong, she will actually pay with their lives it! Is there life on earth more precious than it? ! I feel like I should be one of the people a better understanding of Yanping, twenty years she has been present in my line of sight of.
Yanping warmhearted and sincere, forthright and generous of doing things. Lively and beautiful little effort. While a mistake in marriage,timberland boots sale, but she paid a price after all. Of a man can not be too harsh, not because of her mistakes and erase all her advantages. People will always make mistakes, especially in the emotional and easier to make mistakes. We always say that tolerance in the face of a dead person, the people familiar with her, are you not to say that legalization tolerance then? !
Yes, I am not Yanping relatives, she is not my friend,mens timberland boots, I was more than most people know her a little bit more. I regret all the non-normal lives lost, I cherish every one around close family and friends, in this cheerful spring night, I was all my family and every friend that I am familiar prayer: May the love universal of God, their fault tolerance, bless my family and friends each and every safe and healthy!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
hostrimzigro
Private

hostrimzigro is on a distinguished road
Default ????? ????

????? ?????
very nice - thanks :)

????? ???? | ?????? ??????? | ????? ??????? | ??????
hostrimzigro is offline   Reply With Quote